It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

84-year old Woman Smashed Into the Ground By Cops

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
1. The punks, filming should have tried to at least learn why the old woman was wandering around. And if she even was coherent enough to be helped.
Albeit, beyond zombie grasp distance.
2. The daughter, should be fined, or sentenced to community service. For the negligent care of a mentally debilitated, dependent. I'm sure she claims her on her taxes.
3. There are a lot of, Tee Hee"LEO's", (snicker), posting their machismo and "I am da law!" here. Sorry for the giggling, LEO, get it, astrology, lion, Wizard Of Ozz, cowardly.
4. Sorry I diverged a bit. The male"LEO",(giggle), instead of running interference, should have noticed the blood on the ground, and called an ambulance. I couldn't hear, so maybe he did. But I digress, watch his reactions in the video.
5. All "LEO" academy students should undergo extensive psychological examination, and predetermination before, graduation, probably before induction.
6. And last, a better term is needed for their job. Only after, #5 has been evaluated to actually give a blank, about their fellow being.
7. And the name game begins!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm amazed that so many people support the police action in this incident like this old lady is some sort of ninja grandma. The old gal was moving at about half a mile an hour. She didn't look too agile so I'm sure a little thought could have been used to think of a better solution. There was certainly plenty of time for this police lady to use her brain a bit. Would she have done the same thing if she'd seen a 6-year-old child wandering around with a knife?

<< 14  15  16   >>

join