It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Makers to Profit $50 Billion a Year!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I find this so interesting that GSK is going to make sooooo much PROFIT over a 12 month period that it does not make sense that they are so well positioned to make money at all on this pandemic...

2 yrs ago Tamiflu was produced and not too much was said about it except on ATS about Rumsfeld and Cheney gang that were/are board members of the original makes of Tamiflu.

Now, swine flu broke out about 6 months ago and the ONLY attack for the virus is Tamiflu and not any other viral drug?????????

Swine-flu profits

Mexico is right next to the USA and it would be so easy to start the virus there as it's a 3rd world country and that's where viruses come from (just my speculation that it easy to blame 3rd world countries)

So what I am saying is I think swine-flu is man-made to make massive profits for these companies with Government members well placed to assist the outbreak and to position these drugs in the market place.

How else does a country pay for its Foreign policies and how else would USA pay for its War on Terror (Terra - Earth)

Valorian

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would not be surprised at all if this were the case. I have a very strong suspicion that pharmaceutical companies are behind many of the flu outbreaks. Swine flu is a case in point. The media attention that this relatively non-lethal flu generated upon its outbreak was phenominal, mass panic, mass stock-pilings of the Tamiflu, masses of money.

It would be extremely easy to manufacture such a virus and set it loose in Mexico.

Poor pigs, getting such a bad rap...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Animals, making animal like virues...

What will this lead to and what has passed before cannot be discounted for the future

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is hardly a shock. How else do you think the White House got pharmaceutical companies to back healthcare reform?

All this administration is doing right now is buying as many "yes" votes as possible.

Do you really think it a coincidence that all of these former insurance company employees and ex-CEOs are coming out of the woodwork to taut the reform bill and demonize insurance companies simply because they suddenly care about the American people? Interesting that they didn't give a darn a few years ago when they worked there and actually could have done something to change their practices.

I frankly don't even understand why this bill is even being considered.

The campaign promise was: Healthcare for everyone. In fact, this was the same mantra used when initially tauting healthcare reform after he was in office.

Why, then are we even discussing something that would only help 97% of Americans knowing that we will be hit with yet another bill that would include the remaining 3%?

I'm tired of "hurry up and pass it through and apologize later." Forget the loopholes, forget the oversights, forget the unexpected costs, get it right the first time or you don't get it!

new topics

top topics

join