It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singapore: Masonic Paradise?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Has singapore ever had a masonic scandal or fraud?

Well I do know that in Birmingham (UK) there was a massive fraud done in the 1960s. I went for a job in 2002 and had to sign a form stating that I did not belong to the freemasons. It did not ask whether I had smelly breath, beat my wife, was a pederast, a substance abuser etc.

I am none of those things but it seems assinine to target freemason. There are many frauds that have been committed by non-freemasons. I believe that most social clubs can allow potential fraudsters to meet and mingle and a possible fraud could be plotted.

How many Golf clubs are there in America? How many Country clubs exist?

It does seem complete misdirection to target the Freemason. I have never been a freemason and have never had any inclination to join.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

There was a Brother in my lodge who was suspended for non-paymeny of dues. One of the members ran into his wife at the supermarket and she said that he had been very ill (diabetes) and was unable to work let alone attend lodge. The Worshipful Master contacted him and told him to apply for reinstatement. Once his application came before the Secretary we motioned to have the lodge cover his past and current dues. This happened last week.

Prevenge, I do not think this will be too much of an issue. If you can cover the dues then I would not see why you could not become a member. Also, our lodge dues are no where near $300, they are $76 and the initial fee is $150.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by exposesavvy

I have watched videos based on research done in US on Freemasonry, Illuminati & Karbala (in-fact they are the same;

So Masonry equals Karbala? What is Karbala?

By definition: Karbala in Arabic means "the land which will cause many agonies (karb) and afflictions (balā)." - source: Wikipedia.

To my understanding, it is an ancient group in the era of Babylon that practices rituals in relation to Luciferian. From the original group it branches out to Illuminati, Freemasonry, Zionist, to name a few..

You may agree or disagree with me. On an ad-hoc basis, I'm still looking at other sources to clarify this.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

By definition: Karbala in Arabic means "the land which will cause many agonies (karb) and afflictions (balā)." - source: Wikipedia.

According to your source that is the last one presented, the preceding two are 'Soft Earth' and 'Near God'.

To my understanding, it is an ancient group in the era of Babylon that practices rituals in relation to Luciferian.

Firstly, I can find no record of this group you mention. Please provide a link to where you may have read this.

Secondly, they could not have 'practiced rituals in relation to Lucifer' in 'ancient' times as the word Lucifer did not come to wrongly symbolize Satan until the Middle Ages.

From the original group it branches out to Illuminati, Freemasonry, Zionist, to name a few..

Just to name a few? I am wagering you could not provide any historical link between this alleged ancient group called Karbala and anyone, let alone the ones you listed.

You may agree or disagree with me. On an ad-hoc basis, I'm still looking at other sources to clarify this.

I disagree with you not on an ad-hoc basis but on a factual one. Look away, I eagerly await the results of your exhaustive search for evidence of your claims.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Post removed by RK... (inaccurate information)

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hey Augustus! Yes, I do admit that I got my info. mixed up and misrepresented some. My bad.. Still looking away for facts.

Unlike a history student who is passionate in the subject matter, mines rather lukewarm. Shall get back to you on these.

Do watch the videos I mentioned in my earlier post.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by exposesavvy

I appreciate your candor and look forward to any further discussion.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Has singapore ever had a masonic scandal or fraud?

Well I do know that in Birmingham (UK) there was a massive fraud done in the 1960s. I went for a job in 2002 and had to sign a form stating that I did not belong to the freemasons. It did not ask whether I had smelly breath, beat my wife, was a pederast, a substance abuser etc.

I am none of those things but it seems assinine to target freemason. There are many frauds that have been committed by non-freemasons. I believe that most social clubs can allow potential fraudsters to meet and mingle and a possible fraud could be plotted.

Those other traits can be determined through a psychological profile. Interviewers are trained to look for certain warning signs. Determining whether someone is a Freemason is not as easy.

Freemasons have been involved in many of the most notorious corruption cases in the UK, involving the police and judges.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

To my understanding, it is an ancient group in the era of Babylon that practices rituals in relation to Luciferian. From the original group it branches out to Illuminati, Freemasonry, Zionist, to name a few..

The Bible does not treat the Babylonians kindly; Nebuchadnezzar was equated with the Devil.

Ironically, Babylon was also an important center of study for the Jews, and there is a Babylonian Talmud, which is cited less often than the Jerusalem Talmud.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Taking into consideration the benevolent "dictatorship," the pyramid club, the obelisk, and the "founder," in addition to the capitalism rhetoric...it would seem deserving of a closer look.

Seeing as how Singapore is a pretty happening place, and the fact that you aren't condemning freemasonry but rather postulating, you'd think that freemason's would kind of like the concept.

Interesting to consider.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join