It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the spark?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was just reading an article from the AP saying;

WASHINGTON — Militia groups with gripes against the government are regrouping across the country and could grow rapidly, according to an organization that tracks such trends.

The stress of a poor economy and a liberal administration led by a black president are among the causes for the recent rise, the report from the Southern Poverty Law Center says. Conspiracy theories about a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest are also growing amid the public debate about illegal immigration.

Bart McEntire, a special agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, told SPLC researchers that this is the most growth he's seen in more than a decade.

"All it's lacking is a spark," McEntire said in the report

www.google.com...

Here we are, on the verge of a civil war, in my opinion. People are fed up with the government, and the government is getting scared, and moving troops and artillery, training national guard to arrest citizens, etc.

Anyone questioning the government, will soon be "rounded up". They will not put up with political dissidents and their ilk.

What will cause America to "lose it"?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The spark will probably be when the NAU (North American Union) sets its course. Not to mention those mandatory vaccines, and RFID chips.

According to what the government is doing... Anything could cause us to lose it

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
who needs a spark... just let them keep doing what they are doing... the choice is simple ... you lost everything... because we say so...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If I was washington -- I would take heed to the people... cuz, hungry people do desperate things -- such as target and anillate the source...
CFR - Trilateral and Rockefeller(s) ... Rothchilds etc... thats who the people are gonna go after... and of coarse that lappies who allowed this to happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Those people will be long gone and well protected before anything even actually starts.

How do you think they've managed to stay in control for as long as they have?

When everything starts REALLY falling apart, it will be citizens against citizens. The elite will be no where to be found.

Obama will wait until the violence and chaos is spread around enough to make martial law a necessity. By the time martial law is implemented, people will be begging for it.

The man is a lot of things but dumb is not one of them.

join