It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tamiflu turned my children into hallucinating, sobbing wrecks'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The evidence of Tamiflu is Unsafe and flatout dangerous is stacking up.
Ofcourse there are people taking tamiflu and dont have any side effects, yet.

I say this to my wife, and I say it to you good men and women: as long as there is one slight chance of any of my children can get hurt or even die of any med' or vaccines related or unrelated to SwineFlu, they are NOT getting it.

I do not want to end up with a brain damaged child because of this hysteria and un'safe' vaccines that are rushed thru testing et cetera..

Source : MailOnline
This week, it was with no small measure of satisfaction that I watched Andy Burnham, our implausibly youthful Health Secretary, squirm on the GMTV sofa.
Andrew Castle, it must be said, is no Jeremy Paxman. So when Mr Burnham agreed to take part in the show to discuss the alleged merits of Tamiflu (how it sticks in my craw even to write those words) he was doubtless looking forward to putting across the Government's point of view in the gentlest of surroundings.
What ensued was an ambush, as the visibly irate presenter revealed that his daughter Georgina had collapsed and nearly died after taking the supposedly harmless drug.

Tamiflu warning: Richard Price, wife Jennie and Jessica and James
Mr Burnham, for his part, burbled some platitudes about Tamiflu being 'our main line of defence' against swine flu, and how it was a 'different phase of the illness' when Georgina was prescribed the drug.
Oh really? Perhaps Mr Burnham would have liked to come round to my house and explain the merits of Tamiflu to my three-year-old daughter as she sobbed and retched in my arms night after night.

Squirming breakfast TV: Health Secretary Andy Burnham defended giving swine flu drug Tamiflu to children on GMTV as TV presenter Andrew Castle said his daughter 'almost died' after taking it
The effects of swine flu? Not a bit of it. My wife and I are utterly convinced that all these symptoms were, quite simply, the vicious side effects of Tamiflu.
Full disclosure: my wife, Jennie, was instrumental in making sure Mr Burnham appeared in public to discuss the issue. The previous night, she had appeared in the lead item on ITV's News At Ten to exhort all parents that they should think long and hard before giving Tamiflu to their children.

thanks to ClickFoot for the Tube !

[edit on 13/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Good post

I think he got off VERY lightly. Video is here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
Good post

I think he got off VERY lightly. Video is here:
www.youtube.com...

Thanks for finding the tuber..

They cant 'yell' on tv you know

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good video, shame he wasn't grilled a little more by someone like Paxman who wouldn't let him dodge questions.

Overall I hope it will make people think a little more before readily accepting the government's help.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Agreed, this TamiFlu seems very unsafe in my eyes, as I stated in the OP, I rather get abit sicker for abit longer than risking wierd side effects on this med' that clearly shows wierd side effects...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My Brother's son was prescribed TamiFlu. I warned them against it, but they started him on it anyway. They stopped it after the first day and night, because he was crying a lot, and wouldn't sleep, and was very uncomfortable.

He had a typical cold/flu before the medicine, so they decided it was better to just let the flu run its course without the side effects of the TamiFlu. He was better in about 7 days!

IMHO, all medicines should be avoided except in severe cases!

Tamiflu is not recommended if you have already had 3 days of symptoms. Most doctors don't follow that recommendation. There is absolutely no benefit to Tamiflu if you have already experienced 3 days of symptoms, but there are still all the typical side effects, so WHY take IT!??

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The UK+US are both over medicated nations, both relying on drugs/pills instead of getting the vits+mins+exercise.

I read in "A short history of nearly everything" that antibiotics are becoming useless due to over prescription and use on animals. Surely if everyone keeps taking tamiflu won't the virus mutate into something worse?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

I have no clue how the TamiFlu works, I just know it is a product from 2001 or some thing, so it is not made for this swineFlu.

Also, here in Norway they are implementing more 'drugs/poisons' into the school system.
The HPV is supposed to come to the schools, and they are talking about vaccinating schools with the SwineFlu also, which ofcourse my children will NOT take..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This makes me so angry, our poor children!!

Anyway, why would anyone take OR prescribe Tamiflu, with Rumsfeld's connection to it? It is a worthless drug imo.

www.snopes.com...

top topics

join