It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer's whole presentation he held on the exopolitics summit in Barcelona.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROTJ6
So hey, just out of curiosity, what does everyone think of the bit where he says something like "if the governments won't step up to this, we will bypass these useless governments and form our own Council on Interplanetary Relations" and gets the prolonged standing ovation?

So hey, just out of curiosity, why doesn't he?

All I keep hearing from the Expolitics movement is threats to the Government that they will disclose all information on X date. The date Stephen Bassett threaten the Government with has come and gone. And what happened? Nothing. He will probably move the goal posts to some other date.

So why doesn't Greer, Bassett and others "bypass these useless Governments and form their own Council on Interplanetary Relations"?

To any thinking person the reasons are quite obvious and I suspect that deep down even the so called believers and supporters of Greer and the like know that.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
All I keep hearing from the Expolitics movement is threats to the Government that they will disclose all information on X date. The date Stephen Bassett threaten the Government with has come and gone. And what happened? Nothing. He will probably move the goal posts to some other date.

I think that, while on the surface it seems like 'Nothing' is going on, there is a lot going on behind the scenes. The governments of the world are being briefed, and it's only a matter of time before one of them makes a formal announcement to the world. If the US keeps refusing to do anything with their mainstream media, some other country will.

For example, what if the government of Spain decides to air this latest Exopolitics summit on their MSM?

So why doesn't Greer, Bassett and others "bypass these useless Governments and form their own Council on Interplanetary Relations"?

Maybe they are, right now!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join