It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer's whole presentation he held on the exopolitics summit in Barcelona.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
For those interested, is here the whole presentation of Dr. Steven Greer which he held on the exopolitics summit in Barcelona, 25 of july 2009.

"Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

This is the presentation that triggered the interview/debate between Dr. Greer and Kerry Cassidy/Bill Ryan of projectcamelot.org the following day.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i watched this whole thing from a live thread a couple of weeks ago

and this guy is a bunch of crap,,, well sort of

granted he may have started with great intentions and still somewhat has a good goal or such

but he is on such a huge EGO trip..... in fact so much so i should have put in bold

it was almost sickening to watch

i'm so tuff,, they won;t scare me,,,, i was offered millions to be quiet and on and on and on

it makes him look stupid,,, and the crowd cheering him only makes it worst and strokes his ego a little more

also,,, didn't he contradict himself quite a bit,,,

supposedly he met with someone who had the technology,,, and he says, "we went over all the paper and drawings, it's legit" and then the guy disappeaered or died,, can't remember which

well if they saw it and vetted it,,,,, why couldn't they get another smart person to redo, reproduce it????

and then he says they had it,,,, and later he keeps begging for others to come forward with ideas and such

and he mentions the military guy story which as usual had some crazy twist too

i don't doubt he has good intentions,,,, but it seemed at least once a minute he had to stroke his ego with how tuff he is,,, they won't scare me,,, i'm a fighter,, they messed with the wrong guy etc etc etc... it was rather sad, and quite sickening, sickening to the point i could barely take it,,,, and after these little "ego trips" he would come back with ,,,,,"it's about us or our world,, not me "

u sure about that "big bad dr. greer

after watching it,,,, i googled him,,,, and of course there;s plenty of stuff on him ------like spending a weekend at his farm for a nonrefundable 3 grand and he will channel ships and such

although one thing i got from it was,,,,,, he's more into the technology aspect than actual disclosure or aliens themselves
more about saving humanity

[edit on 13-8-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
i watched this whole thing from a live thread a couple of weeks ago
and this guy is a bunch of crap

Originally posted by shortywarn
it was almost sickening to watch, and on.

Thanks for your opinion shortywarnv, sorry to hear that you become almost sick during watching.
But personally, I focus myself on the other in my opinion more important things he said there.

[edit on 13/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
But personally, I focus myself on the other in my opinion more important things he said there.

I agree. I dunno what shorty's problem is, but he's clearly missing the forest by staring at a tree or two.

Greer's met with some very high ranking people including President Clinton and the Director of the CIA trying to bring about disclosure. I don't understand why so many people have trouble believing him about the shadow government and their black ops projects when here at ATS we've got so much proof of it.

I mean really, to me at this point it is just accepted fact that this country, and possibly much of the world, has been hijacked by a very secretive cabal that answers to no other humans- and are above the law and any oversight. Not only do they rob and steal from the people at will, but they have also stolen whatever alien technology that could benefit mankind.

But the coolest thing about this video to me was the way he is just shoving it back in their faces, essentially telling them that "Ok, you don't want to disclose this to the public, then we will. And there is nothing you can do to stop us."

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think his intentions are good. Thanks for the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Greer's met with some very high ranking people including President Clinton and the Director of the CIA trying to bring about disclosure. I don't understand why so many people have trouble believing him about the shadow government and their black ops projects when here at ATS we've got so much proof of it.

I mean really, to me at this point it is just accepted fact that this country, and possibly much of the world, has been hijacked by a very secretive cabal that answers to no other humans- and are above the law and any oversight. Not only do they rob and steal from the people at will, but they have also stolen whatever alien technology that could benefit mankind.

But the coolest thing about this video to me was the way he is just shoving it back in their faces, essentially telling them that "Ok, you don't want to disclose this to the public, then we will. And there is nothing you can do to stop us."

Thanks for your reply TrueAmerican,
I am not support or agree with all the things Greer said there for now, but thanks for the good points you made there.

I am personally convinced that regarding those matters such as paving the way for eventually the moment of disclosure, there is definitely an involvement and interference in this by those “up there” if you understand my saying.

[edit on 13/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I like steven greer and what he stands for!
although i do wish that he would try a bit harder then what he is to get what he knows out to a larger amount of people.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
I like steven greer and what he stands for!
although i do wish that he would try a bit harder then what he is to get what he knows out to a larger amount of people.

Thanks for your reply theflashor,
but I think that one of the problems for that is the many different languages of course.
That is the reason why I translated some of the witness testimonies which you can find in his very interesting book DISCLOSURE into Dutch.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am sorry, but this just reaffirms my thoughts and feelings on the guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Greer's met with some very high ranking people including President Clinton and the Director of the CIA trying to bring about disclosure.

unfortunately, it has been demonstrated that you can't believe anything he says in that regard:
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Actually, Greer never met with Bill Clinton directly, nor has he ever claimed to. But he did provide briefing materials to Lawrence Rockefeller, who did brief Bill and Hillary Clinton in the Rockefeller Initiative.

He does regularly claim that a "Friend" of Bill Clinton came to him and told him "we're afraid that if the President does what you're asking, he'll end up like John Kennedy".

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Dear spacevisitor

I have just watched most of the video but I am sorry to say Greer comes across as a flake.

He seams to be trying to start a new religion and for me that is where a lot of them go wrong.

Hell I have no idea if any of what he is talking about is true or not, but to me he comes across more as a disinformation fellow than anything else. In fact it sounds like something the Raelians would put out. These guys are just about as flaky as you can imagine.

I think his claims that he is briefing presidents on what the security forces of the USA are up to just about dose it for me.

Anyway I will be very glad to hear where I am going wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Disputed, unsubstantiated, unqualified, dishonest and/or exaggerated claims run through Greer's whole approach. LonChempa's linked a letter that everyone should remember (I was gonna link it too). People should also be cautious that Greer is making a very tidy living from all this too.

People who trust him only have to know one thing about UFOs. If they wanted to make contact, they would and there's nothing to stop 'em.

With that in mind, why should anyone finance Greer's American Dream?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear spacevisitor

I have just watched most of the video but I am sorry to say Greer comes across as a flake.

Dear MAC269, you don’t have to be sorry about that, and to be honest, I must used my translation dictionary to see what the meaning of flake is.

He seams to be trying to start a new religion and for me that is where a lot of them go wrong.

As far I see it, I am really glad that he is not trying to start a new religion, because we have already too many of those.

Hell I have no idea if any of what he is talking about is true or not, but to me he comes across more as a disinformation fellow than anything else. In fact it sounds like something the Raelians would put out. These guys are just about as flaky as you can imagine.

If he comes over to you as a disinformation fellow then that is entirely up to you don’t you think?
But you made me curious, who are the Raelians?

I think his claims that he is briefing presidents on what the security forces of the USA are up to just about dose it for me.

I think you misunderstood that, so I advice you to listen again to what he really said about that matter.

Anyway I will be very glad to hear where I am going wrong.

It’s not a matter of you being wrong or not, but it’s obvious that you and I have another opinion about him.

[edit on 14/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Dear spacevisitor

Ok do you remember the film Kelley’s Heroes well if you do Odd Ball I think it was, played by Suthland was a flake. A hippy before the time.

Anyway here is a link to the Raelian’s www.rael.org... it is an interesting read and if you have not heard of them before I can see why you did not think of the religious aspect of what Greer is saying.

The fact seams to be is that some men throughout history have tried to razes a following seemingly for their own purpose and this guy just seams to be one more.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I sometimes don't know what to think of Dr. Greer... however, I believe that the basis for his UFO argument is true, however some of the far-fetched stuff he claims is certainly out there.

From my perspective I feel as most of his arguments are genuine, but his seemingly immature (for lack of a better word) antics lead him to over exaggerate his understanding of the phenomenon... Thus leading to some of his more bizarre stories...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So hey, just out of curiosity, what does everyone think of the bit where he says something like "if the governments won't step up to this, we will bypass these useless governments and form our own Council on Interplanetary Relations" and gets the prolonged standing ovation?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

Hi, Mr. Greer fans.

Don't you find it bizarre that all the signatures, on the paper,
have the same writing style ????

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Dear tmayhew01

As I said earlier the man seams to want to be the head of a new religion or even government.

He suggests that the governments of the world do not know what is going on and that they have to come to him.

I consider this total bunkum. They are paranoid at best and for sure they certainly know better than we do and for sure better than Greer. How many of you out there have picked up lies in documentaries even from National Geographic etc,. Are they just goof off’s or is it a deliberate ploy???

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ROTJ6

Dear tmayhew01

Sorry that last post was meant for ROTJ6

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join