It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The resistance is stronger than ever. People are waking up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
2 years ago when I first woke up all the information I was exposed to seemed radical. The fed is private. 9/11 was an inside job. The CIA can program people to be killers and sex slaves. And of course the New World Order.

Even 1 year ago if I talked about the New World Order or Alex Jones I'd get laughed at and called a kook. And Alex Jones, even 1 year ago, was still the tinfoil hat talking about what "might" and "could" happen, warning us of the NWO.

But now that the sh!t has slowly started hitting the fan, I can see the awakening myself. I speak to people, go to forums, and about a third would want to abolish the fed.

And now Alex Jones is no longer the idiot talking head. Just look at this scenario:

Alex Jones decides to organize the Obama Joker street action. He gives the word, offers $1000 prize to top activist, and the result? Those posters have cropped up NATIONWIDE. news.search.yahoo.com...

Now, on the word of one so-called "lunatic tin-foil hat", we get a nationwide effect.

So, the resistance is stronger than ever. And the tea parties. Anti-IRS protests in 300+ American cities WITHOUT EVEN A POLITICAL PARTY TO ORGANIZE THEM!!!!!

It's pretty exciting. And this is only the beginning; what's next? You think the swine flu vaccine will be boycotted?

And can we continue to operate as organized resistance even after the fall of the media?

P.S. I noticed in light of current events waking people up is easier than ever...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I'm glad your awake. I've got one that'll really make your head spin. Your talking about Alex, and how you perceived him in a tin foil hat, my father was one of the people that woke Alex up.

We lived in Austin, and my father was doing 'patriot' videos at Austin Access for years. Alex came on board with the Jeff Davis Show. My father was helping Jeff out with his editing stuff at the time.

Alex thought my father was a fricking wack job....PERIOD. Next thing you know my brother was listening to Alex about 8 months ago talking about the influences that got him started.

He couldn't remember my father's name, but he was talking about him......... He asked his producer about the guy who used to drive the really cool army trucks, and then he went into great detail regarding my father. Yes, he drove, and drives army trucks.

My father ended up hating Alex because Alex told him he was nuts, but like you sometime we all gotta wake up.

Star, and flag.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Totally agree. THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED.

This is the beginning of the end for the scum in power, both parties.

That's why they will stage something really soon and blame it on republicans/right-wing extremists...

They may kill cops, blow up a day-care center, ect... do what they like best, false-flag... and if it doesn't work, and I tell you now, IT WON'T, their last card is either kill Obama and plundge this country in civil war, or start WW3.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It's also happening world wide except for the communist countries

Half of the Canadian population is awake and aware of what's brewing in the US. I've even taken a step to show my dismay towards the tyranny in Canada, just take a look at my avatar.

I've had it with house of commons and queen of England it's time to end this period.

[edit on 8/13/2009 by Big Oil]

[edit on 8/13/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And not to mention congressmen being booed off the stage nationwide.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that I have just read a bunch of different new reports from that yahoo link and there is no mention of Alex or infowars.com. They are completely ignoring what is responsible and kinda playing it off as a random act(when clearly the website is plastered on the flyers)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Your OP said :
People are waking up.

I sure hope so ...

Source : ATSmedia

Hope this helps ( in the 'waking up' process ) ...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was very rudely awakened during the Viet Nam fisting, because of the culture of lies, and corruption within the military and the US government.
Once I got home, and came into contact with the war protestors, and others, I washed my hands of civilians, and the government.
I am not very open to most people...because they are too self centered and self obsessed to suit me. This should be very evident now. If not, then you aren't paying attention. The whole damned culture today operates on the principle; "what's in it for me?"
No one wants to sacrifice anything, or give anything up. When they are forced to, they have snit fits.

I hope the masses are coming out their collective coma's...and are waking up, aware to what is happening to them and the nation. It is about time!

I have been labled cynical, and fatalistic because I blew off the common day to day crap that most swallowed hook, line and sinker.

The masses have much to learn, and one hellovalot to sacrifice, before I am convinced they are out of their coma's.

It will take more than saying you are waking up...you have to prove it, and that starts when you realize that you have been fed a total package of bullcrap of what life is about, and what success really means.
Hint; It has nothing to do with making money or buying countless disposable goods...

If you think it is...then there isn't much hope for you!

new topics

top topics

join