It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Deception Evidence! Maybe You Are Better Off Not Having The Surgery, Take The Pain Killer!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have no faith in the health care system no matter who is in control most drugs are to toxic and only lead to more drugs its a one way steet to worse health what I fear is new word order health care. I look for this new system to span the globe. Flag for you another good thread.
news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wizardwars

Thanks, and for your post also! I do think this is pretext for
a system of sorts...if they are going to have a world governance...they want consistent health care standards worldwide!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Great OP! S&F
I agree with most everything said in this thread and there is not much more I could add. I especially like the point regarding this being the reason Palin made her "death panel" comments. That is right on!!

Here is another video showing Obama and Barney stating that there goal is a single payer system regardless of the words currently coming out of their mouths.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

great video! It is hard to weasel around when you have the world taping you!

Apparently, Obama is so sure of his healthcare reform plans...he is willing to be a one term president!

August 14th, 2009

The president (said), ‘I’m not going to kick the can down the road.’ And he said that and I said, ‘Well, that’s something I’m kind of used to from southern Iowa, you know. I know about kicking the can down the road.’ And he said, ‘No, if it makes me a one-term president, I’m going to, we’re going to take it on because the country is in need of us taking this on.’ I respected that very much.”

rawstory.com...

Well we know our goals now...we must defeat nationalized health care!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

great video! It is hard to weasel around when you have the world taping you!

That is true, but unfortunately, with the exception of FOXNews, none of the other MSM outlets will view such videos. They continue to protect Obama, and hide his crimes against the United States Citizens.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I hope the bill passes ... then Obama can be charged with crimes against humanity. I see no difference between forcing someone "to take some vicoden/percocet/morphine" and forcing them into a gas chamber.

If a patient with a terminal illness or serious disability (ex. a broken hip like Barry grandma) wants to take some painkillers and wait to die that's their choice but if they want surgery, chemo, etc then they should also be allowed that option regardless of the cost.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Interesting concept you bring up there. For someone who is a constitutional scholar, you think he would know better.

His careless choice (or carefully thought out) choice of wording...
"Maybe" your better off not having the surgery. "Maybe"

And who decided that? Some panel of government officials...how long would it take to get a hearing? Would the doctor make that choice? Outrageous to say the least!

It seems criminal to set up healthcare this way...and they even want our checking account numbers, the charges will come right out of our bank account, and they decided what kind of treatment we are allowed?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Msnbc...yes and all of the major MSM. Check out Lou Dobbs, he is taking some heat over his comments as of late though.

I heard CNN fired him?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Profit-hungry hospitals are overcharging consumers an estimated $10 billion a year. Some deliberately work to keep bills indecipherable. Here's how to fight back. moneycentral.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This guys we are calling president chills me to the bone with his "cool" demeanor as h spews out his "wisdom". He is a great liar and snake-charmer, he has no right to tell anyone that it's better to take a pain pill than surgery, such thoughts just tells me how cold and heartless he is.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by noodle-eater]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
OMG what an eye opening and coldhearted statement he made ! I can't beleive that he actually said that !

So he is advocating that when our loved ones get old and have serious health problems instead of having surgery we should convince them to avoid the surgery and just have them pop some vicadin and suffer until they die UNBELEIVABLE !!!!
yes i agree

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The original video has dissapeared...so here it is agian...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh wow! It's like he wants us to be brain washed to were we'd go kill ourselves if it meant he'd get more money...Oh wait me do, the army

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

No wonder the people are upset! When Obama talks about end of life care, and wasteful spending, useless tests, and procedures, much light is shed onto the debate! Take the pain pills?
Outrageous!

And it is amazing how many people agree with him, but after all we were brought up in the culture of death.

A diminished respect for life, what makes one persons existence more valuable then anothers?

[edit on 013131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join