It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama worked for a CIA front company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wayne Madsen reveals that Obama worked for a CIA front company (Business International Corporation) right after school, and then traveled to Pakistan.

His sponsor in Pakistan was a US ally who had ties to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan. This was the time when the mujahadeen were US allies.

It seems that Obama may have traveled to Pakistan on a foreign (Indonesian) passport.

It is well documented that Obama worked for Business International Corporation

An article on Boston.com discussing it

Also confirmed by FactCheck

More on Business International Corporation

I've given up on the "birther" scene, it's a bunch of nutjobs in the spotlight with no real results. Fine..

But, the opposition always says, "Obama had to have been vetted by [insert acronym here]" to get where he is.

Well if that's the case, WHY is it that this information which was presented, was NOT presented in it's "proper" light?

HOW did this man fool so many people to become President???

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So no one cares??

Wait, didn't Bush's CIA connection cause a HUGE uproar???

Why is it crickets for Obama's CIA Connection??

Is it okay to be part of the CIA directly or indirectly only if you are a liberal democrat?

Nothing to see here folks.... move along.....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just found this out yesterday.

Indeed amazing that no one cares, it shows how this site is going down in all the 2012 crap.

And the truth gets buried again.

This should have been on the frontpage for some time...

S&F

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is going to be put to rest faster than striking a match...hows that for a conspiracy post.

Given the amount of pull going on in the media, i highly doubt its going to cause any uproar as the timing is off, people are way to concerned with what there going to buy for Christmas or if the Iranians are going to nuke Europe, oh wait, better yet, is N. Korea finally going to attack the U.S. with multiple I.C.B.M.'s.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
IMO... The CIA/Shadow Government and the Federal Reserve has been working on this takeover for some time now. I think almost all of the politicians have been a part of this... Some more than others!

He who controls the money controls the power... People kill for a lot less, so in their minds, what is a few tens of thousands of people if I get to control the world and have my idealistic version of society. (Sorry ranting.. :barf

TPTB have an agenda... and unfortunately no matter how much yelling we do is not going to change that unless we all stick together. But as long as the CIA, and other Alphabet agencies continue to spy, transport drugs, feed hate, etc... this will never happen.

There is no such thing as an Utopia world... There will always be secrets and elements of control... Thank GOD I'm not immortal. I think one lifetime of this is enough for me. I will welcome the day that I get to punch-out!!!

Kool_Aid anyone???

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm really surprised about how this topic is receiving very little attention. I remember reading in Obama's book that he said that he worked for an international corporation- I guess this was it. Under Bush or a Republican President this would be huge news but since Obama is a "normal citizen President" this is no big deal. The hypocrisy boggles the mind here.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Yep... he worked for BIC and made a trip to Pakistan in which he will not talk about... Oh yeah: BIC is a front for CIA.

I believe I have also read that his Mother has ties to the CIA as well...

Here's a link: Don't really know how credible it is though, but it's an interesting read non-the-less. Will have to dig more on it.
LINK

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Don't forget the meetings in Switzerland with the Trilateral commision. The few that want to rule the world, but aren't allowed to because of individual consciousness.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

Wait, didn't Bush's CIA connection cause a HUGE uproar???

G.H.W. Bush was the HEAD of the C.I.A..

That's no mere "connection", and there's still very little verifiable discussion of the field work he did, while an underling, that garnered promotion to such a position.

As for Obama's "connection", show us what you have.

Your wiki link cites a NYT article and says "According to a lengthy article in the New York Times in 1977, the co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960"."

Are you trying to claim that Obama was one of these four C.I.A. employees, between '55-'60, whom BIC provided a cover story for? He wasn't even born till '61; so that'd make such a claim quite difficult. Do you have any evidence that Obama actually worked for the C.I.A. at all?

[edit on 10/26/09 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Do you ave reading comprehension problems? I clearly stated what I was asserting inthe Thread Topic, that Obama worked for a CIA Front company.

Your attempt tp distort what I actually said, when it is a few mere posts above you is disingenuous.

Try going back and actually reading what I wrote in the OP and then ask some real questions, don't waste my time building strawman arguments

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

No comprehension problems here. You clearly tried comparing the reactions to Bush's C.I.A. leadership to the reactions regarding this claim, as if their "C.I.A. connections" were somehow on the same level (deserving of the same "HUGE uproar"). Your attempt to distort those two into somehow deserving of the same "HUGE uproar" is what's disingenuous.

First, "CIA front companies" are still companies with humdrum employees going about everyday boring business. Without such, they wouldn't make worthwhile "fronts" for operatives doing actual clandestine work. Again, one of your own sources states "According to a lengthy article in the New York Times in 1977, the co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960"." Clearly this occurred before Obama was even born; so he certainly wasn't one of these four men.

Second, half of your sources make no mention of any C.I.A. connection to BIC at all. If this is the angle you're trying to push, then choose more sources that actually support your insinuation.

Third, Wayne Madsen states, about BIC, "It was later determined that this company had very close ties to the C.I.A." after mentioning that Obama worked there in 1983. "Later determined" seems to be an odd claim when the NYT reported a '55-'60 "connection" to the C.I.A. in 1977; so it was reported a full 6 years prior to Obama even working there. He also cites no sources regarding the word-of-mouth "Indonesian Passport" claim.

If you're trying to push some sort of Obama/C.I.A. connection, then you'll need to do a much better job. All of this seems pretty shabby in regards to evidence. It seems your best bet would be to try and focus on the '81 Pakistan visit, and who he met with. Incidentally, that would have been a year before Regan actually dedicated the Space Shuttle Columbia launch to the mujahideen “freedom fighters”; so maybe Obama was ahead of the game.

[edit on 10/26/09 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty

Is it okay to be part of the CIA directly or indirectly only if you are a liberal democrat?

what makes you think that?

top topics

join