It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A very interesting interview in my opinion.

UFO / Phillip Corso Jr, The Missing Interview

Gepubliceerd op 10 feb. 2014

After searching for this footage for weeks, I was finally able to locate it on a remote, missing hard drive. I was honored to have gained Phillip's trust, as he doesn't like most within the UFO community...
Phillip Corso is the son of one of the most controversial elite in Ufology. This interview is not one to be missed. I've included bonus audio that has no video associated. Two full hours of candid conversation with the son of the man who was responsible for figuring out what to do with the wreckege from the Roswell crash in 1947. Please reference "The Day After Roswell" for more information.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Bumping this thread, sorry for all my interjections, it really is a great bunch of videos for those who are not familiar.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freezer

"David Adair said the craft was controlled by way of brain waves. Corso described a headset-like device which would pick up brainwaves to control the craft. I believe the military is working on this brainwave based control for pilots. I wonder where they got this idea? "

I came across this YouTube video - supposedly filmed in 1988 showing an Air Force 1LT demonstrating brain-control as you described in your post. Can you guess what AFB this guy worked at? Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton OH. I believe this is where Corso said most of this kind of technology was sent for reverse engineering. Could this video be reverse-egineered UFO technology hidden in plain sight? ...or not....youtu.be...

(post by karollaa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I like Corso. One thing is sure, is the fact he had a "military mind." He always considered the worst scenario as all military officers should. I've read his book "The Day After Roswell" many times and his ability to think and discuss military strategy tends to disclose he's the real thing. As to the story itself, I tend to believe him. His testimony is easier to digest compared to "other" experts. One of which is Micheal Salla and his yarn concerning the Fourth Reich in Anachtica. I have his book, "Antarctica's Hidden History" where he describes the Nazi industrial complex in Antarctica building anti-gravity vehicles with the use of slave labor. According to him, they equipped the under-ice cavern with every conceivable machinery and tool production and machine shops needed for such an endeavor. And, all this came from large submarines. However, the need to produce enough electricity to meet production goals simply didn't exist in such a hostile and under-developed continent like Antarctica in the forties and early fifties. I doubt such an operation is possible today at McMurdo and or other stations. And, McMurdo utilizes a nuclear powerplant for steam generators. Although such a tale is entertaining to speculate, to assume Germany had the wherewithal to operate such an operation appears dubious, to say the least. Especially, when considering the need for raw materials, technological expertise and the logistics needed for such an operation is again hard to believe. He, with William Thompkins and Al Bielek, is the trio with outrageous claims. All three offer entertaining material yet appears fiction without the needed proof needed to take it seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join