It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Wow, ok you totally misunderstood what I said. First of all you don't beleive there is a species out there with interstellar capabilities. Why not? It is not within our realm of technology so it couldn't be in theirs? We are only 200,000 years old! What could we do with 200,000 more?

2nd you may not be scared of the idea but some are. I shouted in the dark and somehow you seemed to think I was only targeting you.

3rd They may have visited us, they may not have but either way isn't it worth some investigation? They might not want to interact with our amoeba farm. We do however build stuff and make things wouldn't that at least add a iota of curiosity to say an interstellar zoologist? Be skeptical all you want, but it seems to me you are ruling out the possibility entirely or staying well within the realms of the box if you will. In fact it seems the very word "Alien" appalls you, like you know everything that ever was ever everywhere.

That may not be the way you wanted to come off but it sounded like pure arrogance to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
These people certainly have come forward and told great stories, and it gets your mind to thinking. At the same time they have came forward and told these great stories, they have not brought one important thing "proof" and with out that all they have is well just that a "story". People can say they have seen this and heard that, it doesn't make it true or real.

Look at religion, stories passed down from generation after generation, twisted and enlarged for greater meaning and greater response. Many people have died over the years due to these stories being told, twisted, bent and fabricated. Stories are all great, but they can also be deadly when taken out of context and without "proof".

This website brings in many diffrent topics, and many diffrent ideas, that is a great thing, but never and I mean never take it to heart without the proof. I actually like reading, and looking at the pictures and videos just so I can explain them to my daughter who is 9, and what I tell her is this, in this day and age anything can be made up and photo up'd to loook convincing, but it's not, always have an open mind, but no so open your brains fall out.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
People should read Brad Sparks's excellent analysis of Philip Corso's background and his book "The Day After Roswell" before leaping to any conclusions.

www.ufologie.net...

Sparks' does his homework. Very few people in ufology have been as diligent as Brad. He not only knows the history of the field, but he's researched the history of the USAF / USN / CIA, US Intelligence agencies, and has a deep knowledge of radar systems & their capabilities.

The study of the unknown requires extra due diligence. We must not only accept what we want or believe, but what we can verify in some way.

Keep looking up folks!

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I click on the link to Part 6 and instead it goes to Part 8.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

However, in Part 8, Corso says that the NSA was picking up alien "intercepts" in code in the 1950's. Somebody ought to fire a note over to Seth Shostak at SETI and bring him up to speed.

Funnily enough, it is statements like the one referred to above, which place everything else that comes out of the man's mouth into question.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

>> SETI didn't start until 1960, and a CODED message, might resemble noise if you aren't cracker jack decryption experts (which I doubt SETI is designed to handle) -- the NSA is top notch at decryption, and if the US doesn't do anything well, we at least can thank our skills at decoding things for many of our victories in WW II.

SETI timeline.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
These people certainly have come forward and told great stories, and it gets your mind to thinking. At the same time they have came forward and told these great stories, they have not brought one important thing "proof" and with out that all they have is well just that a "story". People can say they have seen this and heard that, it doesn't make it true or real.

This website brings in many different topics, and many diff rent ideas, that is a great thing, but never and I mean never take it to heart without the proof...

Exactly. When you listen to the testimony from several civilian and military sources, they will use the same excuse over and over. "We were visited by the men in black, and they told us to keep our mouths shut." I do not think that should be considered a viable excuse.

If someone wants to prove to everyone else once and for all that aliens and UFOs exist, it is your duty to provide tangible evidence for study. Unless the interviews accompany some type of evidence, videos such as this one is based up speculation and interpretation.

Even though I find that these interviews are interesting, I have always hated documentaries where the only evidence is through conversation or reenactments. Its all junk. (Don't get me started on shaking cameras of light moving through the sky.)

Show me a corps of an alien, show me an alive alien, show me a space craft that I can physically touch, but do not waste our time with junk.

My comments are not towards Mr. Knapp himself, but more towards the presentation of evidence in general. I do not mean any disrespect.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
This guy contradicts himself over and over.

He says it was so hot that "sometimes we had to calibrate them twice a day"

and ends the next sentence with "we had to calibrate them at least twice a day."

----

He says the UFO was appearing and disappearing, and he was able to run out while it was gone, place bushes and a rock where it was, and when it returned and left again the bushes were smashed and the rock was broken.

Wouldn't that mean it would have to be landing and taking off?

If you time warp into matter does it push it down like if you landed on it?

----

Then he says the UFO takes off, then says it folded like an envolope and disappeared, then says he got the trajectory.

Which is it? Did it take off or fold in on itself?

If you look at my other posts, I'm a believer.

This guy just seems like paid disinfo, bigger pension if you make ufo believers look like kooks in your spare time.

I'm probably wrong, just a hunch.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

That has always been my problem with corso. I actually emailed project camelot and asked them why they don't confront this guy on his stories. I also asked for creditable interviews they felt should be listened to because as for my research up to that point these guys can't remember all of the lies they have told which is why you get these multiple versions. No response of course.

I don't like corso, he discredits himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Knapp is one of the best interviewers i have seen. he seems to get info from places and people that no one else can.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
that orange picture makes me think,that,that is what E.T.(from Spielberg movie) may have looked like, when he was younger.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

INDEED! THANKS.

This psychologist entirely agrees with you.

Highly trained listening and interview techniques in thousands of professional sessions listing to personal narratives kind of gives one at least a slight edge above the average person, I think.

And he comes across as quite authentic, to me, as well.

In fact, it would be relatively easy to trust him with a lot in a variety of tight situations.

I'm glad he was so candid. Helps increase my respect for him and for his story.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

hey is this this same as yours

news.webshots.com...

just wondering

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
In part one he describes the same type of alien possibly as I have in this picture ready for a new thread if I can ever get the video to accompany.

Antar, a psychic friend who claims she has seen and tried to communicate with one of my ET guides, says this is the closest sketch she has ever seen to the one she spoke with.

She say it is virtually identical the one who was here in my room one night. I was speaking with her on video chat, and then she saw the energy signature behind me and it lead to this wierd exchange of them talking to each other through her guide, and directly, and then at a request them leaving the room and getting in their ship and flying over 10 minutes later over a buddy and I, in a totally new direction as if to indicate they were indeed in my room. I am still considering this! LOL

So I suspect this image is a very accurate image. Apparently I am to be like them, not sure what that means. So do you know the race?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
In part one he describes the same type of alien possibly as I have in this picture ready for a new thread if I can ever get the video to accompany.

Antar, a psychic friend who claims she has seen and tried to communicate with one of my ET guides, says this is the closest sketch she has ever seen to the one she spoke with.

I should add, the reason I sent her the pic, is the moment I saw the pic I knew it was the same as she described to me. She did a sketch, but it was not good, she was having a hard time getting the head right, I think she said it was looking kind of square.

She say it is virtually identical the one who was here in my room one night. I was speaking with her on video chat, and then she saw the energy signature behind me and it lead to this wierd exchange of them talking to each other through her guide, and directly, and then at a request them leaving the room and getting in their ship and flying over 10 minutes later over a buddy and I, in a totally new direction as if to indicate they were indeed in my room. I am still considering this! LOL

So I suspect this image is a very accurate image. Apparently I am to be like them, not sure what that means. So do you know the race?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
so are the 2 pictures the same picture antars and the amco one ??
so dose that mean amco has an insider ?? or both are not real ?

antar where did your picture come from ?
the magazine or is yours a negative ??

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
how a craft disappeared, and then he rambled on about another incident. You can see the confusion in his eyes.

Maybe he was hard of hearing, and had to piece it together. How old are you anyway? If you are under 40, then you have no idea.

If you are over 40, maybe you are fortunate, but some of us might have had a stroke, as in my case, and sometimes things do not recall as quick, I no longer seem to have a photographic type of memory I once had.

Just I see these comments, and I think, brutal, I mean not everyone thinks and forms thoughts at the same speed, and plus, the reason he survived for years was that he most likely considered things before he opened his mouth.

It was like our Prime Minister Trudeau one time, elderly in his wheel chair. A reporter approached him, and in about 4 words he sliced and siced the reporter and sent him packing. You assume much, sometimes there is the false exit, it is a control move, and he used that a number of times in this interview.

I think you are drawing too many conclusions to his abilities, but even so, it would be expected at his age.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Fantastic post. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That has always been my problem with corso. I actually emailed project camelot and asked them why they don't confront this guy on his stories.

Uh, Corso is dead. I doubt very much Camelot will get much of a response if they email him.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's unpopular to rain on people's parades. Mass market writer William Birnes is listed as Corso's co-author on the "Day After Roswell." Birnes also writes on the paranormal, serial killers, and other sensationalist stuff.

Don't have a source offhand, but remember reading in print how Corso complained that Birnes has taken his accounts and embellished them with things he never said.

General impression is that Birnes interviewed Corso extensively and ghost wrote the book.

An aging Corso was caught in a common situation now of very late in life becoming a cause celebre due to his supposed UFO connections. And he ran with it, retroengineering his memories to satisfy the barrage of leading questions from believers.

My opinion, but shared with others with knowledge of advanced sciences and the military - the Corso book, though interwoven with actual events and experiences, is hybridized science fiction at best. Birnes found an opportunity to create a Roswell and UFO whistleblower out of a very old malleable military figure, and exploited it to the hilt.

People will ask where's my proof. I think the well tracked impossibility of the activities of Corso that conflict with all other accounts and timelines for one. The sheer preposterousness of the thechnological innovations attributed to alien technology is another. The development of these is documented laboriously, and many of those responsible are still alive.

Notably not one credible person who ever worked on or interfaced with supposed alien sourced technologies has ever come forward, though the scientific and academic world would invariably have consulted or advised on what would have been the most momentous scientific breakthrough of all time.

But actual history, common sense and reality tend to fly out the window in this area of discussion. The fact that so many people can talk about this stuff on camera and keep a straight face indicates they actually start to belive their own stories after a while.

It's all become a cult fantasy quest interfacing with real people and events. Fascinating phenomenon. Lots and lots of talk, but no still sign of any aliens.

Mike

[edit on 14-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
When you listen to the testimony from several civilian and military sources, they will use the same excuse over and over. "We were visited by the men in black, and they told us to keep our mouths shut." I do not think that should be considered a viable excuse.

If someone wants to prove to everyone else once and for all that aliens and UFOs exist, it is your duty to provide tangible evidence for study. Unless the interviews accompany some type of evidence, videos such as this one is based up speculation and interpretation.

Even though I find that these interviews are interesting, I have always hated documentaries where the only evidence is through conversation or reenactments. Its all junk. (Don't get me started on shaking cameras of light moving through the sky.)

Show me a corps of an alien, show me an alive alien, show me a space craft that I can physically touch, but do not waste our time with junk.

My comments are not towards Mr. Knapp himself, but more towards the presentation of evidence in general. I do not mean any disrespect.

Pathos, I really wonder the following.
Why you on one hand posted all these remarks and those others in this thread in order to point everyone over and over again to the in your eyes lack of any solid evidence at all of what Col. Corso has said in that video while you self on the other hand started threads like these.

Dream Interpretation: Has Anyone Had This Dream Before?

reply to post by Pathos

First Documented UFO Debunked

reply to post by Pathos

My comment is not towards you personally, but more towards your sayings in general. I do not mean any disrespect.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The alien is just a wax model you can even see where it's half torso is siting on the modeling board! Nah it's BS!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well darn, I tried to watch that video from post number 1 and got an error message popup before the video ran the story on Monsanto and the damn bovine growth hormone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join