It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Video removed?

Already? Why?

3rd line for fun.

Edited coz I put a £ instead of a 3. soppy nadger I am

[edit on 13/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If he really meant to blow the whistle, he'd better got some signed papers, alien wreckage or at least an ET finger. Instead, he does nothing more than tell tales. Not very convincing

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You cant walk away with evidence from a Military career, that would be treason. I always wonder just where healthy skeptisim ends and Reptillian style disinformation begins.

WE can discuss these videos with intelligence and concern but please leave the disrespect out of the mix.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by breakingdradles

I don't find those inconsistencies all that remarkable.

People seem to assume that personal narratives are polished, precise, flawlessly logical, vetted, referenced, with layers of confirmation etc.

Not so.

Personal narratives are . . . well . . . very . . . uhhhhh

personal.

They are personal recollections by flawed critters with flawed memories and flawed communication skills to other flawed critters.

I think a good deal of the inconsistencies you seem to have trouble with could easily be explained by

1. aging memory trying to articulate remarkable events considerably after the events.

2. events and phenomena which challenge conventional articulations by conventional descriptive phrasing.

I have no trouble giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think postulating that he was a rabid thorough-going disinfo agent primarily or only . . . is too much of a stretch.

Well said.

I think subconsciously many of us are LOOKING for inconsistencies because we find these claims hard to believe. If we were listening to, for example, our grandfather recollecting an incredible personal experience they had during world war 2 which was of earthly origins we would be dealing with the same lack of polish and precision, yet we wouldn't be questioning the story's authenticity, because the story, whilst incredible, is believable to us. We tend to nitpick a persons behaviour and study every word when dealing with accounts such as Mr Corso's.
It seems the more extraordinary the claims the more we scrutinise. It's understandable but sometimes a little unfair.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Double post.

My connection keeps dropping out.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
WOW col corso even picks up on ancient sumerian, i would love more info on this "piller" what is this? something that has no nuclear binding? and the fact it's no coincidence why Los Alamo's and white sand's is situated where they are because of a low gravity well or something?

ZORGON if you read this any thoughts? this is your area of expertise.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I would like to see 6, the link does not seem to work. I know some people here might find loopholes in his story, but consider that he also is at the end of a life well lived, and alot of information, and that will not come out consistently, and there is lots of secrets in there I am sure.

You can tell by the way he says things he was a savy guy, and intelligent enough to survive those positions and ranks, and knew when to keep his mouth shut and to observe.

Why is he doing this disclosure now? Well he seems to have his own agenda, probably would like some extra money and watched everyone line their pockets, and wants to share his life, I mean he has some great insights. And this was recorded a while ago, and he talks about some things that have since been brought out. I think he knows more than he is saying as well.

With him, if a person took a week and some beer and just let him ramble you most likely would get the whole story, it would just come out, but he was being directed all the time.

A few weeks ago I heard of a guy here who was writing a book on UFO's. He was leaving and his friend came across me in a Satsang where I mentioned my ET ships I am in contact with. She wanted me to meet him, and called on the spot.

So the first thing he started was, where do you live, and are you single idea, and how old are you, the logical things. I cut him right off, and said, look, do you want to see s ship or are you just collecting facts. Cause if you are collecting facts, you got the wrong guy, what does my age got to do with anything, and that is personal and really off point.

So then I said if you want to see a ship, come tonight to this location and I try to bring one in for you and your friend here. He was silent, but he got the point. Him and her came out, we brought in a few ships, he thanked me, no more questions asked.

And that is what alot of people forget. They get so wrapped up in the note taking, and the facts, and the dates, and the photos, and well, guess what, they are right outside your house waiting for you to ask to see them.

Now you can believe it or not, that is your reality, my reality is that this historical stuff is interesting, but the dates and facts are not the important part lets not get lost in the details. For me it is the interpersonal interactions and stuff like this that tells the true story.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
WOW col corso even picks up on ancient sumerian, i would love more info on this "piller"

Anything where my atoms no longer are bound this this reality, does not serve me at this time. I only want to know where they are so I can stay the hell away from them :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What gets me is that people have no problem accepting this gentleman's word on working under and with Eisenhower or being Secretary General. They don't question whether or not he was put in charge (by President Eisenhower) of training and arming foreign troops. All that is perfectly acceptable.

BUT, when he starts talking about extraterrestrial autopsies ... well, obviously the man must be crazy. And in fact, the person even referencing the video must be a wack-o as well.

What makes this subject so un-acceptable for MOST people??? Is it that it makes them feel inferior as a species? Maybe it completely undermines their religion? I'm not sure. But, what I am sure of is that their has to be other intelligent beings in this Universe (simply from a mathematical standpoint). And it makes perfect sense to me that they haven't made contact with our primitive thinking, emotion filled species.

I dunno. Maybe the government is in the right about not releasing any information or acknowledging an extraterrestrial present. The majority of our species' mind's are still too feeble to accept the information.

It's sad really. It just shows me that human kind has a lot more evolving to do before we really start to understand our lives and this Universe we all exist in.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You have to remember, this is over 15 years ago, most of the piss takers about this subject on here weren't even a sparkle in daddies eye then, so you can expect a little of the silliness.

The guy was trying to remember a very hectic career, not really surprising he was struggling with a lot of things he was saying, so much of what he did day in and day out would have been routine, picking out the bits he was asked about would be hard for most people.

Also this is before what I call the modern days of Ufology, nobody back then hardly went any deeper than a quick questions and answer interview with witnesses.

There is a thread on here put up recently with a lady called Senni I think? claiming she is hybrid, didn't she say in her talk that there where two Craft at Roswell? both going down at the same time? what he said seems to back that claim up, it seems a lot of pieces of the puzzle are coming together recently, and it's the little details like that from different sources nearly two decades apart, that make some of these claims more believable IMO.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Very difficult to take Corso seriously unfortunately.
Many holes and inconsistencies in his stories, bio, timelines etc. He has been largely debunked. I read the Day after Roswell and thought it was a lot of hot air. He has no proof of anything.
I thought he was dead anyway to be honest.
Don't get me wrong, I want to believe I really do but this guy is not the smoking gun.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Yabby]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I think you have some valid points, wanted to also say that one of my pet peeves in UFology is the fact that they discount the ordinary witness and claim that they can be poo pooed off as a crack pot, but then when top government officials, Astronauts and Military Pilots and in Col. Corsos case top brass begin to tell their piece of the puzzle that too is scoffed at by the fearful in my estimation.

For many the reality of actually knowing the truth verses simply looking for answers is where we begin to see the hidden reasons behind the public's need for skepticism.

We are not a tollerant species, and if geographics and religious differences spark wars and conflict among our own people of earth then how do we expect to become part of a larger community of planets and dimensional realms?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yabby

Right and for you there never will be a smoking gun, not until the day comes when you are sitting over coffee with an alien yourself, no wait you would probably shoot the alien and then drink the coffee alone as you contemplate who to turn it in to.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

... THey must have VERY STRONG necks ...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

where is this contradiction ? nothing you stated is a contradiction.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Alien brains have two lobes?

If an alien only had two lobes, that would make him/her a moron. Since humans have seven lobes (two hemispheres), we would be three times more intelligent than an alien.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
An excellent watch!

I liked the fact that when he was discussing his history, he didn't pause, try to over elaborate his discussion, his hand written notes (that was quite a thick book)

If he's a trained disinfo agent, he's good!

Do I believe him? Yes, he sounds genuine when he speaks and eager to tell his life.

S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

So here we have an ex white house staff member saying that Roswell and all the rest of it is true.

Has he got another book coming out soon?? It is the only reason I can figure he would tell porkys.

So now what???

Where is Mike on this one??

I doubt he has another book coming out - he died.

Philip J. Corso (May 22, 1915–July 16, 1998)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I asked George to present this not only because he is one of our newest ATS Video Pros, but much of this has never been seen by anyone. I think it gives a great perspective into the real Philip Corso without all the preparation of a speaking engagement.

Whether you discount him as fantasy, believe parts or think he was exactly what he said he was, this is an opportunity to see him like you never have before and never will again, as he is now deceased.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Alien brains have two lobes?

If an alien only had two lobes, that would make him/her a moron. Since humans have seven lobes (two hemispheres), we would be three times more intelligent than an alien.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Pathos]

didn't know anyone had such a elaborate understanding of how a alien brain might work. Please go on and tell us how they digest food.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join