George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Colonel Philip Corso is one of the most important and controversial UFO whistleblowers ever to emerge. The former Army Intelligence officer says he was the number two man in a key Pentagon office which oversaw the exploitation of technologies retrieved from "crashed saucer sites." There is no question Corso worked at the Pentagon in the position that he claims. His 1997 book The Day After Roswell was an international best seller, though many now dispute Corso’s allegations about the role he played in leaking alien technology to American industry.

In 1992, years before anyone else in the UFO field had ever heard of Corso, reporter George Knapp met and interviewed the colonel and heard, for the first time his astounding tale about the military’s knowledge of an ET presence on Earth. Knapp also recorded the first on-camera interview with Corso, conducted more than a year before Corso’s book was released. A few pieces from that interview have been shown publicly, but the full interview hasn’t been seen by anyone else. The 1996 interview covers Corso’s amazing career, his hands-on involvement with pieces of technology taken from crash sites, his other encounters with the UFO mystery, and his knowledge of an ongoing coverup.

(click to open player in new window)

(larger part one) -- Part Two -- Part Three -- Part Four -- Part Five -- Part Six -- Part Seven -- Part Eight

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank for posting this video SO.

Here is a rather interesting thread based on some of his claims.

Enjoy

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thank you So, love George and Colonel Corso, this is a real treat.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great stuff S.O.

Thanks so much for bringing us great content like this.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
S&F, excellent job Mods!
Heard a lot about Knapp, but the colonel's name I'm not familiar with. I will need to do more research on him.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This guy contradicts himself over and over.

He says it was so hot that "sometimes we had to calibrate them twice a day"

and ends the next sentence with "we had to calibrate them at least twice a day."

----

He says the UFO was appearing and disappearing, and he was able to run out while it was gone, place bushes and a rock where it was, and when it returned and left again the bushes were smashed and the rock was broken.

Wouldn't that mean it would have to be landing and taking off?

If you time warp into matter does it push it down like if you landed on it?

----

Then he says the UFO takes off, then says it folded like an envolope and disappeared, then says he got the trajectory.

Which is it? Did it take off or fold in on itself?

If you look at my other posts, I'm a believer.

This guy just seems like paid disinfo, bigger pension if you make ufo believers look like kooks in your spare time.

I'm probably wrong, just a hunch.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In part one he describes the same type of alien possibly as I have in this picture ready for a new thread if I can ever get the video to accompany.

I saw this picture and can verify that it is an original not copy, of a supposed Government photo of an Alien Being.

The head has twin lobes, same as Col. Corso discusses.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It makes me feel better that he's waving.

Lulz.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That was was a great video...The only thing i can say is that i was in awe.I my self do not know much about Colonel Philip Corso but will be looking in to him.This is why i love ATS...I would have never ran across this video any were else.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's most definetly an interesting video.And he certainly has a rich background in the military...but as usual nothing to back it up in the slightest.Some people might be able to look over that fact simply because of what his status was decades ago in the military,well i can't.Goes in the pile of the others like him where you can't say he is lying,disinfo or telling the truth because we only have his word and nothing else.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I click on the link to Part 6 and instead it goes to Part 8.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

However, in Part 8, Corso says that the NSA was picking up alien "intercepts" in code in the 1950's. Somebody ought to fire a note over to Seth Shostak at SETI and bring him up to speed.

Funnily enough, it is statements like the one referred to above, which place everything else that comes out of the man's mouth into question.

It is highly likely that the NSA has never received a transmission from aliens in code, particularly using 1950's radio receivers. But Corso doesn't qualify his statement in any way that would indicate that he has two clues to rub together on the subject, that he knows about the efforts made by SETI or that he knows that NSA, vintage 1950, probably came to the realisation themselves that whatever they thought might be an alien transmission was really something else.

There is something about his manner, the little "insider" put downs he was giving the interviewers, that really put me off. Info or disinfo. Take your pick. Sometimes he sounds like a yarn spinner and sometimes he sounds pretty sharp but never sharp enough to really convince me of anything.

Maybe I just don't know enough to really put him in context like George Knapp can.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

So here we have an ex white house staff member saying that Roswell and all the rest of it is true.

Has he got another book coming out soon?? It is the only reason I can figure he would tell porkys.

So now what???

Where is Mike on this one??

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
S&F, excellent job Mods!
Heard a lot about Knapp, but the colonel's name I'm not familiar with. I will need to do more research on him.

I believe he was the highest ranking military official to talk about UFOs. I would think he would be a house-house name in a conspiracy forum.
A lot of what he talks about matches up with David Adair's testimony, about the telepathic guidance system on the UFOs. David Adair said the craft was controlled by way of brain waves. Corso described a headset-like device which would pick up brainwaves to control the craft. I believe the military is working on this brainwave based control for pilots. I wonder where they got this idea?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
In part one he describes the same type of alien possibly as I have in this picture ready for a new thread if I can ever get the video to accompany.

I saw this picture and can verify that it is an original not copy, of a supposed Government photo of an Alien Being.

The head has twin lobes, same as Col. Corso discusses.

Looks a little bit like Michael Jackson.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Why is there an orange glow/tinge to the photo? Where was this photo allegedly taken? I'm intrigued.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I can't wait.

U2U me when you're ready to post it please.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This guy was on History Channel before, talking about how he was in charge of examining and sending alien tech to different places to get them back engineered... some of the stuff he said was back engineered were laser, kevlar fiber, microchip, optic fiber, nightvison tech and many other stuff.... But he was also debunked in the show

[edit on 13-8-2009 by IspyU]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks in advance for posting this video
in time I sorely will watch them all.
Especially because of those two people involved and have already read Corso’s book I expect it will be a very interesting one.
As Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, "I'll be back" to let you know my opinion of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I don't find those inconsistencies all that remarkable.

People seem to assume that personal narratives are polished, precise, flawlessly logical, vetted, referenced, with layers of confirmation etc.

Not so.

Personal narratives are . . . well . . . very . . . uhhhhh

personal.

They are personal recollections by flawed critters with flawed memories and flawed communication skills to other flawed critters.

I think a good deal of the inconsistencies you seem to have trouble with could easily be explained by

1. aging memory trying to articulate remarkable events considerably after the events.

2. events and phenomena which challenge conventional articulations by conventional descriptive phrasing.

I have no trouble giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think postulating that he was a rabid thorough-going disinfo agent primarily or only . . . is too much of a stretch.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I dont know why, but this picture just feels right for some reason.
two lines, Im on ats parole.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join