It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State nuke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to post this, so please move it if I put it into the wrong forum. I am not saying that this is a prediction or prophecy - just kind of weird. I was relaying a dream the other day to my wife and my oldest daughter (20 years old). Now, I don't really believe dreams are anything more than random thoughts arranging themselves into a dream and I am one of those people who rarely remembers my dreams, but the dream I had was as follows:

My wife and I and our youngest daughter were at our local Jiffy Lube getting our car serviced. We live in Bonney lake, Washington. The Jiffy Lube in my dream was in a slightly different location than it is in reality - but, whatever. Bonney Lake has an incredible view of Mt Rainier and Highway 410 goes through the center of the city on it's way to the mountain about 20ish miles away. Anyway, we were outside as the car was getting serviced and I saw a nuke go off in the direction of Mount Rainier. This was followed seconds later by a flood of water coming toward us on Highway 410 and we started running toward the Jiffy Lube because it was 40 - 50 feet higher in elevation that the highway. Then I bolted up awake and thought "that was strange". When I was fully awake, I thought about the events I dreamed of. For starters, Bonney Lake is of absolutely no significance militarily and I would assume that a "terrorist" act would happen further North in Seattle.

Anyway, after I relayed this dream to my wife and oldest daughter, my daughter exclaimed that she had a dream the same night as I did and that in her dream my wife and I saw a nuke going off from our car as we were driving.

So, anyway I don't believe that my little city or any of the little cities within a few miles of me are in any danger of getting hit by a nuke, but just thought that this was a strange coincidence. I'm not too sure about some of the theories of "dream interpretation" either, but other than bizarre coincidence, does anyone have any ideas, thoughts or interpretations?

edited for spelling

[edit on 12-8-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
how close are you to Hanford?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had a dream that I would meet a good looking Swedish girl?

What do you think of that?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I live on the western side of the Cascades, Hanford is in Eastern Washington. I am separated by a Mountain range.

Edited to add: Besides the Mountain range, I am approximately 135 miles from Hanford.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

I think your name is fitting.

Go to Ballard, WA. Like any good Swede, I was born there. Many Swedes there.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Welcome to the club, a bunch of us (main threads are in bts) are having these dreams. Daily or Everyother day, I have a dream of a ground invasion with Dallas Being Nuked, or Just Dallas being nuked, no ground invasion.

It's freaky, but I'm starting to get used to them, there cool once you get to lucid in them, unless your too close to dallas, then that's freaking.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OMG!!! I live part of the year up in the Pacific NorthWest. I dreamed of being in a hotel in downtown Seattle; I had taken my Mother, and slow brother there to take them on the fairies....

We sat in the hotel room, and looked out over Seattle, and the bay. BOOM. I remember seeing it, and trying to cover my elderly mother. I screamed at my brother to help me, it 'felt' wrong in the dream, but I did because I knew the pressure wave would be there in a few seconds, or quicker.

From the initial flash, the glass blew out in the hotel room moments later; I guess we got a room with a view.

I had this dream around 3 weeks ago. I woke because of the absolute helpless nature about it all.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Probably caused by visiting ATS too often and sometimes perusing the predictions and prophesies forum.

I just thought it was odd that both me and my daughter dreamed of my wife and I seeing a nuke go off on the same night.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Yep, Hanford is down by the Tri Cities.

The Cascades are between east, and west

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

That would, in my opinion, be a more likely scenario. Seattle has Boeing Field, is close to SeaTac airport, and is full of people. Bonney Lake nuke is so unlikely. Just go another 10 miles east and get both Fort Lewis and McChord AFB.

Hey - we've moved to BTS. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Cool - more emoticons here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by Republican08

Probably caused by visiting ATS too often and sometimes perusing the predictions and prophesies forum.

I just thought it was odd that both me and my daughter dreamed of my wife and I seeing a nuke go off on the same night.

That was my first instinct, but I don't really go to prophecies and predictions. But if dallas gets nuked, I won't be able to say I told you so

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I live in Spokane, and have been to Seattle, bellingham, and the one right next to it a couple times....well, more out of the airport, but that doesn't count.

The dream has made me question really wasting the time, or really wanting to ride the different fairies.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sorry, in a stupid mood today.

I think a lot of people are having the same dreams. Although I think it's just because it's on peoples minds. We think bad thoughts when things are bad.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Okay, the OP said night, and that's when mine went off. It was dark, and you could see the city lights.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

No need to apologize - I'm not that thin skinned. But I think you are probably right - just all of the conspiracies floating around were in my head when I went to sleep.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Okay, the OP said night, and that's when mine went off. It was dark, and you could see the city lights.

I actually meant I had the dream the other night, but my dream was in daylight. The nuke was the typical mushroom cloud, but I didn't notice any fire or flames or any of that. It was more a mushroom cloud of smoke. Which I guess is also odd.

So your in Spokane. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter for my tastes although we seemed to have switched weather patterns lately. You are also 120ish miles from Hanford in the opposite direction, so I assume you would be safe from an "event" there too.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There would be no reason to nuke Hanford. All they are doing there now is cleaning up waste and decommissioning the reactors. In fact, if my memory serves me, the reactors have already been decommissioned and a lot of the site dismantled (at least the building that had any salvage value). So, at least don't worry about that.

[edit on 16/8/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

top topics

join