It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masturbation and Gay Sex Cause Swine Flu, Apparently

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It makes sense to me... Pulled Pork= Swine Flu!

Second line is non witty.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
But i would like to point out that the reason for this is probably something to do with the fact that Malaysia is a Muslim country and so this advise is probably a very feeble attempt to kind of say....'God won't hurt you with swine flu if you stop doing nasty things"

Indeed, it's a less aggressive version of God gave homosexuals aids to punish them for their sins.

The difference here is that the social steering is coming from a doctor, thus giving it a different kind of credibility seldom observed.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
LOL

OK, had my chuckle for the morning.

Honestly, how stupid do they think we are? If that is not a religiously motiviated statement, then I don't know what is.

And good luck getting people to stop having sex with themselves or others. LOL

Kind of like the cruel test they did on cats. Every time the cats ate from the food dish (even when not hungry), they recieved an electric shock.

Did the cats learn to avoid the pain? No, they accepted the pain so they can keep eating. They kept coming back for more and more.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I missed this one.

PS. I thought jerking off helped balance my chi. Have I been wrong all these years?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well, I've not gotten Swine Flu yet, as far as I know.

Clearly, this man has a personal religious view, and one could closely relate it to Christian Fundamentalism.

Why limit such comments to Masturbation and Gay Sex, while not mentioning heterosexual sex as just as relevant in this regard?

Transparently idiotic, IMO.

Enjoy your body people! Ignore religious fools intent on controlling your life.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I can go a little bit more in depth if you like. Acid in the body creates diseases and cancers, no disease can exist in an alkaline system. If I'm correct, and I think I am, (she's the hydro therapist, not me haha) Lower ph levels in things like water are more acidic and higher ph levels are alkaline. (I think I remember this from biology or something lol, anyways) With Colon cleansing it's like this. All your life you build up a backup in your colon of poo, it stick to the walls in crevices etc etc and you can build up pounds and pounds of the stuff. It just sits there and festers with acids and creates some really bad diseases and cancers and stuff. Well in her job, they take a very tiny tube (about the size of the tip of your pinkie) and insert it.. and use a warm water flow of alkaline water (psi of 2, ph of 11) and gently let the water soak up the packed in feces. This is generally done on the first visit. Then the next day you go back and the process repeats only this time if flushes out acidic, old, feces. It also helps get rid of acne, you'll lose weight.. (one dude lost 22 pounds after his initial and second day visit) helps prevent diseases, helps prevent cancers. There's a lot of upsides to it but your body should be more alkaline than acidic to completely answer that, haha. But there are extremely few companies who sell alkaline water and the machines that dispense it in china (her office was thinking about buying one) are over 10k.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join