It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I completely agree. It's a very strategic approach to take IMO.
I didn't watch nova, why was that on there? lol

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I think somebody been watching too many zeitgeist movies...cough cough

You may want to add a splutter to your cough, I watch Zeitgeist once, and to be honest I thought it was just another attempt to draw people into another false Utopian dream, was not impressed at all.

Maybe we should wait for the OP to come back and explain it to us all then seeing how there seems to be so much mixed up feeling or theories as to what and why this thread is here.

I found it quite funny at first, but also very informative, but not as informative as some of the reactions to the thread by many posters.

Some have a mixed up opinion IMO as to the difference to Sceptics, Debunkers, and Believers.

All of this is IMO of course which the last time I checked was an absolute here, Sceptics are a very important part of all Conspiracy, they all make very valid points, many of which drive the whole idea of secrecy and cover up forward, which makes it all the more healthy and allows for deeper digging to unanswered questions, Believers don't need much more in the way of evidence because again most have seen or witnessed something that has shown them a truth acceptable enough for them, sometimes this can lead to the odd misinterpretation of evidence, which again can be healthy on a site like this because it allows more conversation and allows members who are good in their field whatever that may be, to put their talents to good use and mostly for the benefit of all of us .

Then we have the Debunkers, who IMO don't care about the evidence before them, they are there simply to debunk, this is often shown in the labels thrown at seasoned professionals who come forward to share their personal knowledge and experiences with the rest of us, quick to criticise but weak on evidence of their own, often leaving out important parts of video's stories, or Audio recordings, selective response I like to call it, not that that is important because it isn't really.

There are many many people out there who want to come forward with information, evidence, or stories, but wont because of the fear of ridicule, that ridicule is implanted in our heads as the way we should be labelled, hence the normally stupid laughing usually seen whenever a TV station or news channel cover a UFO story or an outlandish claim, people see that laughter or see the way these stories are taken, and then decide to laugh along with everyone else.

Have you never got into a conversation with a stranger or family member and been surprised at the way this conversation has gone in relation to say UFO's or 911 being an inside job or any othe conspiracy for that matter, the Kennedy assassination is the biggest I have come across, I haven't met anyone in years who thought it was a lone gunman, you only have to look at the Moon landings to see how a little old man living in a trailer had the "whole did they actually go to the moon" theories right on it's head, until his ideas got TV time everyone laughed at him and his friends with their little gravel pit demonstrations of how it was not possible, he really was a laughing stock, however once the news reporters stopped laughing and then others jumped on the band wagon, now we have a whole new conspiracy, so why is he no longer laughed at either we went to the moon which means there is a conspiracy to discredit NASA, or we didn't which is then another conspiracy by NASA so there is evidence right there of something not right?

Now we have new conspiracies, Obama not being American as an example, if that was true, why do those leading the fight for truth have to create false or fraudulent documents? even had one fella on here come out and say, he was doing the Obama bashing simply because he was Black, and that he should be heading up the unemployment line, so what does that say about the whole Obama thing?

What I read in the opening Op was a complete turnaround for Watchzeigeistnow, we may not have seen eye to eye in the past but I respect his opinions, even his fear of clowns, a lot of what they say on here makes me laugh more times than not, some of it has had me reading links for hours on end, do I believe he has had a complete turn around? not in a million years.

Maybe they have just found the criticism a little hard going of late, or like many of us are sick and tired of our site being taken over by pure hatred for their own political agenda, or just a little bit of fun, making fun of those who usually make fun of others for a giggle.

We have all seen the distress signals at the top of each page, I promise you it is not just ATS, America, the UK that is in distress, it's the members also.

All this calling for revolution at every turn, why would a Revolution make it all better? what if the solution is a lot worse than what you have now?

Sometimes the solution being offered is the real problem, from where I am sitting it's tearing America right down the middle, and all made with lies and fraudulent claims.

As the SkepticOverlordDamn the Country Obama must FAIL thread title said

Everyone needs to read that thread, and understand what it means for every single American, but I think it may be too late already, I think you are heading for Civil War, and all because of lies.

Oh and the comment about average Joe and lack of evidence, it's nonsense IMO they just don't know where to look and what to do with it when they find it.

I am not trying to rock the boat, just answering which I have been criticised for the lack of in the past.

I love everyone me, well Almost

[edit on 13/8/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Can I recommend a therapist???

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

i can see that you are angry over the debunkers and nasty posters....but why let it get to you like this? that's what they want, negative people feed of making other people angry and upset. you just put a bunch of energy into making a thread over it, don't waste time on negative energy! its not worth it!! its better off to just ignore them.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow.

I did watch the ZEITGEIST movieS, so you should have me banned... B-)
VERY VERY good videos ! Banned and **jailed**, now ???? B-)

I did read your first message, and jump here to answer to you, after reading
maybe. . . 8 or 10 answers. . . and for your first message, as they allways say:
If there is no photo or video, it did not happen ! ! B-)))))
===! F & S !===
I WANT a PHOTO of the no-NWO ! !
And a photo of the fluoride in the water ! ! It's an order ! Make it so ! !

And now, I'll go watch the super intelligent actors in "Big brother", and
then the "dancing" stuff, and then the "talent" stuff, and then informe myself
with the MSMs, and . . . Sooo WILL you ban me or not ???? B-)))
[/sarcasm]

Resistance is futile, we will get "them". . .

By the way, I did ===F & S=== the magic-word "NO" thread
of our nice "chesty" friend. . . B-)

EDIT to add:
I LIED ! ! I did went back to read all answers ! ! B-)
I did not want to miss other good **laughs**, and
also laugh at the "constipated answers" we got here ! !
B-))))

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/8/13 by C-JEAN]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Hi miss_sky and all.

I don't see it as being angry.

I see it as taking a break and doing a VERY GOOD joke ! !

I laughed A LOT reading him ! ! ! B-))))) see ????

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

that too lol! it is funny too and i got a good laugh out of it too!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

OMG! "You people" are EVERYWHERE! It is insanity! These personal attacks that you imply (because you never actually attacked me) are terrible.

Are you here for the money? Are you selling a DVD or god forbid a BOOK! People should NOT read - it is detrimental and hasty getting whoever's opinion and running with it. I am so upset at your post - I feel the need to ask you be banned and taken to Guantanamo Bay Re-education Camp. Actually I am logging your IP - and then will hand this over to my beloved authorities.

Who do you think you are having an opinion? What makes you so clear about what you are saying - I bet you have really bad teeth, because I KNOW you don't take fluoride tablets and you should.

Also you are one of these "different people" that think chemtrails are real - WHAT A JOKE! PROOOOOOOOOF??

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

and then comes along someone with a HOLLYWOOD UFO in their avatar -

HOAX! That is NOT real! I have seen a real...err I mean I have seen it ALL - and pfffffft those photos are so obviously CGI you should be banned too!

What in the world has happened to ATS? I think we need some kind of government monitoring here - I will call my HONEST ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE (who only do good for us - and lead strenuous, unfair, poverty lifestyles - I plan to go out and fund raise for them - THEY NEED MONEY - the world NEEDS MONEY!) OMG - where was I... CGI..check, Hoax...check..

People that think these SO-CALLED U.F.Os - that stands for "unidentified flying objects" ARE REAL - are you kidding me - ,.....something about kool aid (spelt with a K??) - and that means you are a loony apparently - this isn't a personal attack BTW - it is merely what you need to hear to WAKE UP - unbelievable I am still even on this site...why is that?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hi again, "serious" poster !

Before I go to sleep, to console yourself, I suggest that:

Sit on your potato. . .hmmmmmmmm. . .coach,
take a good old bag of crunchy Cheetos, and some full-of-aspartame-
soft-drink, and look at some MS_TV. . .
That will take care of your down spiral, while wishing sooooooooo
much for THE vaccine(s). . . And you MUST watch ALL pubs !
It is ONLY truth, and there for OUR benefit !

[ By the way: ATS made me STOP eating crunchy Cheetos !!
I did not do it THAT so often, but regardless. . .
The B^5T^RD5 have put MSG in them ! ! ]

Sweet dreams and blue skies.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
you are my new hero, all these years taking my government kool-aid and red and blue sugar coated pills have helped me make sense from your post.

I love my make believe world, I get to give all the money i don't make to the government to assist in the re-distribution of wealth( have you got your check yet), it's sunny every day except the days it rains an the t.v. has so much to watch and learn from, it's even better than the internet. I have lots of books, but i can't read them anymore(they won't talk to me like the t.v.)
I lost the last argument I had with the voices, but it's ok now the orderlies are bringing me another red and blue sugarcoated pill

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
--Shame-- on this thread's Author. I am sitting in a Library in front of a computer, laughing out loud like a 'tard, cuz of how funny this here thread is, and in a Library you are supposed to be QUIET. Thats why the old lady Librarian ghost in the first 'GhostBusters' movie, went "Shshshshsh!!!" So much for her.

you are in a library... i mean there isn't much more to add to that comment.

Who goes to "library's" - they are OLD - and full of stupid BOOKS that never have anything NEW in them. I feel sorry for you and have asked Libraries be rebuilt as aspartame factories. You think you are sooo smart!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Friggin awesome thread! and people like that just don't realise they ARE that transparent....that is the scary part...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Another "believer" with crappy compressed youtube videos that show African Lanterns in the sky (doing wicked 360s - err shush). You obviously are the bone of contention at ATS these days - you and your "Unidentified Flying Object" avatar. I have requested ALL your threads be labeled as HOAX.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I think somebody been watching too many zeitgeist movies...cough cough

(lmao good one)...

OH MY GOD. I just am lost for words. Personal attacks should not be tolerated on ATS - this is against the T&C (tea and coffee) rules - you have been reported.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolMemberOfATS
Thank you for this awesome thread WatchZ! It really helped me open my eyes to see the REAL truth. I used to believe in some, what I now can call, CRAZY conspiracy theories and you post changed that forever. Thank you again, sir. All of those conspiracy people, for their own sake, should do the same.

You are RIGHT. there is ONLY right or wrong - good or bad - black or white.

If I had a daughter, I'd marry her off to you (hoping you were a man - because we frown upon - you know.... "those types")

I'd add you to my FRIENDS list - but WHO NEEDS FRIENDS anyway - we should all be at WAR with each other - much more productive.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You write too long for me to stay focused - is this your "tactic" - to make me look stupid - REPORTED! And now I feel like screaming and don't even know why!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well then who are you?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel

FREE MERCURY SHOTS FOR ALL!!!!!

Scared of shots? No problem! We'll give you a mercury filling instead!!!!!

Mercury is good for you and will help your brain, and I can't wait to help everyone's brain!

We need more posts like this - and I have a little trick for you - you can by these things that read the temperature - don't know what they are called, and I'm too lazy to google... but basically you can break the glass - and there is about 5 grams of FREE MERCURY! How good is that?!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Of course your not who you say you are.Your proberly another cia angent spreading dis-infomation to confuse people like us.Good try.Maybe some people might beleive you.So are you working out of washington or department 67 at the pentagon.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join