It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Global warming is real

No global warming is unreal! Remember that as part of your list (of which I partially agree with) you were being sarcastic towards conspiracies (and anti global warming IS a conspiracy).

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I think it would defy the point and no one would understand why it has been S&F'ed as it has. S&F from me!. For those of you still wondering what I am talking about, the best place to hide something is in plain sight...

[edit on 13-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Excellent sarcasm, but too light on the constant, high paced, never ending barrage of FEAR on the mainstream media in the US. Its ridiculous, it really is. I have cable over here in Sweden and sometimes I turn on CNN....

Suddenly there is stuff scrolling fast at the bottom of the screen, the people talk really fast, there are animations spinning left and right every 20 seconds, all while the news host are talking about the latest threat to the American people. Everybody also seems to be running out of time for some reason. They seem really stressed and keep on interrupting eachother.

How can you stand more than five minutes? I just want to take a deep breath and switch the channel to something that doesnt make me feel nervous. Perhaps you are used to it.

In any case, good post.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
--Shame-- on this thread's Author. I am sitting in a Library in front of a computer, laughing out loud like a 'tard, cuz of how funny this here thread is, and in a Library you are supposed to be QUIET. Thats why the old lady Librarian ghost in the first 'GhostBusters' movie, went "Shshshshsh!!!" So much for her.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Outstanding post! Well thought and well executed!
Right on target!

S&F

[edit on 13/8/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You must be having a really boring day.
Nothing else to do?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What exactly is the purpose of the thread?
I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If one is unable to see the purpose of this thread
then it will be quite hard to explain it,
since one will have bought to the "trouth" of things.
and the narrowness of sight and thought...
That would be an award to the few that are trying
on "this trouth" for you. I am quite certain...

If you still don't get it, i am sure those few are.

As such here a message for the few:

IN A WORLD FOR THE FEW
THERE IS ROOM FOR NO ONE ...

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL
(OPEN MINDNESS TOO)
GEORGE TG

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's incredible it really is, you know I could be totally wrong about what I get from why this thread was made, but some of the responses really do have me wondering.

I suppose the way I am thinking it is, like so many others myself included, why bother any more, so much evidence against every topic listed, yet the World seems oblivious to it all, Blind, Ignorant, deliberate disinformation, take your pick, and yet all the evidence is deemed to be wrong and misguided, and those who believe are the ones who are wrong it seems always, yet all the allegations of being wrong are given without any evidence other than conjecture.

People believe because the News reporters laugh at conspiracies, then they would be classed as nuts for thinking it's real, but it's just a way for TPTB to tell people how to think, their way of misdirection, getting you away from the truth, but not all fall for it, hence why ATS is even here, to find out for sure, believing something is wrong does not make you crazy, blindly accepting their word for it IMO does.

I really do hope the OP hasn't really given up with hands in the air, a lot of us get that way sometimes like we are urinating into the wind for want of a better word, the fight still goes on.

Like those who say until a Alien Space ship lands on the White House lawn then ET does not exist, I say until you show me there is nothing to everything listed in the OP, then you may as well hold your breath, because I am not that naive to think none of it is true.

However if the OP has really changed their mind, then just be happy with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think somebody been watching too many zeitgeist movies...cough cough

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

No, it's not TPTB who controls it. The average Joe laughs at this because there isn't good enough proof for him. It's pretty much the same as the skeptics on this site exept that the average Joe completely ignores this topic but the skeptics keep on looking.

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I hope you are not giving up. Just deny ignorance, ignore ignorant people and don't fall for hoaxes and everything'll be okay.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thank you for this awesome thread WatchZ! It really helped me open my eyes to see the REAL truth. I used to believe in some, what I now can call, CRAZY conspiracy theories and you post changed that forever. Thank you again, sir. All of those conspiracy people, for their own sake, should do the same.

edit: typos

[edit on 13/8/09 by CoolMemberOfATS]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Possibly the most ignorant post I've ever come across on any site since I've been on the internet....I hope you are joking....Otherwise you are pathetic...and misguided..

So you are telling us to except lies ?

I want to say horrible things about you that are probably 90% true but I don't want to be kicked off of ATS.....

YOU and YOUR KIND are whats wrong with this world and are the cause of all Earth's problems.....

Dumbest post....and for those who starred it..........You are even more ignorant ...

WTF has happened to this site?

Seriously WTF

He was sarcastic, he didn't mean any of it. Sarcasm is a sister of anger, you've certainly proven that

But I must admit even though I know he's joking, back in my head I have to remind myself he means the opposite of what he says

He's pretty angry... and many replies are too

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is somewhat difficult to establish the sarcastic post's from the serious ones from other posters. However it is enlightening how this thread points out that people will follow quickly, are gullible and don't believe in conspiracies but are yet on one of the biggest conspiracy boards on the net for such, assuming such posts are serious.

Ok I will point it out for those of you still lost.

First of all look at the title of the thread. He is not who he say's he is. Get it?

Secondly this is a very effective way to know who sides with him and point out those that are skeptics or think along the same lines as the OP does.

Thirdly if you are observant enough and followed the whole thread you will have realized some things didn't add up and for a minute I wondered if he was bipolar.

Lastly this is probably a exercise to point out people who believe like the OP, even though he doesn't believe that way. If I wanted to locate or understand another persons side I would temporarily take their opinion as my own or role play. This is also most likely an attempt to mock those of closed minds and cognitive dissonance.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
you see what you skeptics did? you made him go mad...

Great post, i wonder how many people would understand what your doing.

Zeit, S&F 4 u.

yes... we must do as he says are we is all doomed.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

WOWWW. I know you are being so sarcastic but that is how the everyday citizen really thinks. So when you put it that way that is scary. What a basic post but so eye opening. Got a Star

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Sharing the truth, through sarcasm. Simple.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The sarcasm isn't humorous. It's kind of obnoxiously annoying.

just like the majority of humans.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by jvm222]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic
Either way absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hehehe...Did you watch Nova Science Now the other night? LOL Just wondering...

On topic, I love what the OP did. Instead of making it a rant to complain about "the other side" he(?) acted like he WAS on the other side.

Oops, I think I just defied the point. Ah well...

Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna
reply to post by Geladinhu

Sharing the truth, through sarcasm. Simple.

you guys are great! love you all...

I shall return - but 1st I need to go into my mind, let it consume me, and then get really angry and bitter about something before I can continue.

Consider me the Blossim Goodchild of channeling "the skeptic"...

bbs!

[edit on 13-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join