It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yessir thats real ^

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

What a waste of a fresh new thread. Somebody sounds like theyve been hanging out with the Bush family way too long.

Do you come from an extreme Mormon family? Or a Jehovas witness family?

Either way, you seem to be easily told what to believe.

We need more people like you in congress, lmfao.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Kinda sucks that this ridiculous thread is a featured one, so no star or flag.

But you did make me smile so 2 billion points for you.

Kinda sad though that some of what you said doesn't sound as ridiculous as it should. Perhaps this is a good exercise in pragmatism. I would contend your points one by one with PROOF but I'm at work and there is capital to be made.

God bless this perfect/benevolent/corruption-free country.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
some days i feel like that too.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is soooo good!
I am extremely happy that WZN has finally come to his senses.
How anyone can deny the infallible logic and detailed investigative prowess of the MSM is completely beyond me. All conspiracy theorists/UFO followers/Independent thinkers etc should be brought forward immediately for re-education.
Conformity is good. It is uniform and pleasant on the eye.... uniforms?? Now there's an idea, we should all wear the SAME uniforms! Sing the same songs... any deviation from the expected norm is untidy, unhygenic, and shoud be immediately eradicated. How can you control anything that has it's own mind? Control means peace. Peace brings stability. Stability encourages harmony.... harmony brings happiness!
Repeat after me... " sgood mined cont rolly sgood mined cont rollysgood minedcont rollysgood minedcontrollysgood minedcontrollysgood ....."
G

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I can smell the sarcasm, awww smells like morning coffee in a broken home.

You are semi right though in it.

If you can't see it, smell it, taste it, feel it (against your skin, Lookup God Helmet) Hear it (excluding auditory hallucinations and well all sensory hallucinations) it doesn't exist.

I find myself nodding in somethings you wrote sarcastically, but the NWO, has a bit of plausability in it, that needs a bit of info. Gathering.

Otherwise it should be seen as false until proven, we don't want everyone moving into the mountains for a delusional mindset.

Isn't what Bush Senior said proof enough?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You forgot about Godzilla.

He's totally real.

He's the King of the Monsters and he lives in the Sea.

Worship him.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Getting off the red list ain't gonna be so straight forward brudda xD

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I like the first post and got the sarcasm. Starts to get boring after a while though I see your point.

For everyone else: Free energy can cost under $20. Here you go.

Free Energy with Philadelphia Cream Cheese Lid, Magnets, Super Glue and a small motor

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Excellent is about all I can say, none of it really matters as long as you are happy and don't let anything grind you down.

I've said it before and gonna say it again, no matter what the truth is about anything, it is how it is, and nothing can ever change it, no matter who is right the truth will always be the truth, even if we are unaware of it, and the thing about truth is, no matter how hard any body tries to hide it, it will always prevail in the end.

Mamma used to say, as long as you never argue about Sport, Religion, or Politics, you will be fine, and she was absolutely right, but she also said, you can make your opinion known without letting any of the above tear your life apart.

Whatever is in your heart is all that is important, and from your heart comes your dreams, the one thing nobody can ever take from any of us.

Star

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lol I think you get the most sarcastic thread award. Congratulations. Now can we get back to some serious discussion. I cannot believe people are giving this guy stars for making a stupid thread.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Last but not least (for now) - we are the center of the universe. There is nothing to prove otherwise.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

well...at least you got that right

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Possibly the most ignorant post I've ever come across on any site since I've been on the internet....I hope you are joking....Otherwise you are pathetic...and misguided..

So you are telling us to except lies ?

I want to say horrible things about you that are probably 90% true but I don't want to be kicked off of ATS.....

YOU and YOUR KIND are whats wrong with this world and are the cause of all Earth's problems.....

Dumbest post....and for those who starred it..........You are even more ignorant ...

WTF has happened to this site?

Seriously WTF

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't know what your on man, but I want some of it

second line

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
To be honest...
The point of this thread eludes me.

Seriously, is the OP being flippant or what?

Bah, whatever...I don't think I care either way.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you!!

You are sooo spot on!

I don't know why people don't just get with the program. All this fanciful stuff about aliens, UFO's, conspiracy theories, and NWO wanting to control us because apparently there's people that only care about money and power and will do anything to get it (as if such people exist...give me a break!) is just a way for people to deny reality. They just can't deal with the fact that everything is exactly as it seems all the time. All that matters is what is right in front of your face.

The government is not out to get us! Give it up people! Well...only the democrats are. All those people that complained about Bush can go to you know where. So what if our rights were taken away? We're safer for it. And all those Muslims need to be dealt. They all want us dead so we might as well kill them first. "Waaaaa... don't sodomize, humiliate, torture poor terrorists!"...we should shove things up every single prisoners butt who might know where that SOB Bin Laden is, it's for our own good. Even if we put someone in a detention facility who might have not been affiliated with a terrorists organization, it doesn't matter. They are Muslim extremists and they will most likely join the terrorists anyway after they see what we did to their neighbors.

I don't care about my rights and dead Muslims, as long as I'm safer for it. But how DARE you give my money away to poor people. I know it's been taken from my paycheck regardless and is most likely spent on programs that not even Congress knows about, but once you give my money to a poor, lazy, ingrate who brought their troubles upon themselves in every case...I draw a hard line in the sand.

And don't get me started on the "green" movement. Global Warming isn't caused by humans so it's perfectly justifiable that we keep depleting resources, polluting air and water, and killing off entire species because I want their head on my wall so I can brag to my buddies about what a catch I got.

Besides, Jesus is only going to come back once we get to a point of mass chaos and this world is going to hell in a handbasket. We might as well hasten his arrival so he can sweep me up, a good Christian who goes to church every Sunday and reads her bible, to heaven and leave all these terrorist loving, poor people sympathizing, bleeding hearts behind. They don't know what following Christ's teachings REALLY mean. I bet none of them go to church. Christ would be ashamed of their mentality to help those who cannot (more like won't) help themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In honor of watchZEITGEISTnow's return to reality, I would like to announce FREE MERCURY! Yes, you heard it here......

FREE MERCURY SHOTS FOR ALL!!!!!

Scared of shots? No problem! We'll give you a mercury filling instead!!!!!

Mercury is good for you and will help your brain, and I can't wait to help everyone's brain!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
WOW....awakening my ass i only got as far as "Flouride is good for you" HAHAHAHA flouride....good....HAHAHA it is the most toxic sedetive out there..... this seems to be a very UNINFORMED rant....and by the way for those of you who think everything is fine and will be fine obviously havent gotten out of your box and taken a look around to see that "everything that is going to happen" IS happening...not going to....IS...

and nothing is "all bout the money".... you cant cage a rat if you cant afford the cage....

[edit on 13-8-2009 by LosTNForGotteNWayS]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Do I or the OP really have to say it for those questioning the sincerity of the thread?

I'm not sure if I should or not. That might completely defy the point of this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ever experienced anything paranormal? I have and I will stand by it to my death until it is logically and reasonably explained before then.

You need to take a vacation or something. I to get upset about the crap floating out there but mixed with it is truth, if you have the tolerance and patience to sort it out. Some things cannot be explained and to close you remind me of one of the rest of the skeptics that will only believe when you have your own experience. (Wait a minute should I sarcastically role play the believer?)

Or are you trying to point out the fallacy of the ignorant skeptics that sometimes plague this board by role playing? Either way absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join