It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Go to my media profile to see the full pic.
It is badass. (which is of course why I chose it for my avatar, as a badass.)

[edit on 13-8-2009 by JayinAR]

[edit on 13-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That's awesom...err I mean dangerous - you should be fined for endangering your life, and disturbing a cliff that was obviously minding its own business...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by madeioo
You forgot about the pixies, fairies, leprechauns and unicorns. The easter rabit, santa, werewolfs and vampires.

You need some help too. I feel so sorry for 'people like you'. I can also help you by showing you where to be re-educated. Please remember this is for your own benefit. Please watch Fox news for a week and eat saturated fatty foods to begin this process. You can also help by spreading the message. I do have your best interests at heart.

Man, I realise that you are a bit pissed off that people asked proof of Commander Hybrid Sanni Ceto origins, but that is no reason to cast a shadow on my theories.
I have of good authority that pixies, fairies, leprechauns, unicorns and the like are all real and here around us. There is thousands of texts that mention them and my mom told me that santa was real, so it must be true, my mom isn't a liar.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by madeioo

How cool will it be when we do see them in 5th density...err I mean - you need HELP - I am Sick to my stomach someone is obviously using this poor poster to make money.

This is so terrible I have now sent a letter to Blossom Goodchild asking for channeled help.. stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Words cannot describe it.

It is quite safe to sit on, also. Even out there on the edge like that.

It has a "chair" of sorts. I was firmly planted.

About the cliff itself...
Each and every time I go out there I think to myself: "Is this the day that the crag falls?"... If so, what a way to go, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'd love to see that in real life...err i mean.. OFF TOPIC!

STRAW MAN (Brick woman??) - ! *Ad nauseous*

Photoshopped! HOAX!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Ain't but a thing to go there, and it only takes a 5 minute walk once you leave your car.

Yeah, photoshopped though. You'd get there and say: "Hmm... That isn't ANYTHING like how it looked in the photo."

I am a master hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Also, watching TV is good for you. It is completely normal to watch 10 hours of TV a day. If you don't there is something wrong with you. We should worship celebrities and super rich people because they are better in every possible way than the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

You my friend are so obviously right in this case - I would S&F your post if I could. We must be careful - there are "those people" that think TV is bad for your eyes so I heard - I mean that's just crazy talk, people who say such a thing should be in a mental institution.

It makes me SICK that people say that - man I'm angry now... time for some Prozac...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I see what you did there!

We should all avoid open plains because we might get abducted -- serpo style. At night, when we're not ingesting chemtrails, aluminum and barium falling from the sky, we should educate ourselves with Project Camelot and dream of our ascension in 2012.

Proof is unnecessary when shrouded by a shield of faith. Reptilians and pleidians are proof of this.

The government are out to get you, all the time. Unless you join a militia you risk having your house burnt down and your family thrown in the fairbanks detention center. All of this is to your advantage of course, because the stock market crash is ticking like a clock of impending doom.

Once you've been sealed away, left to rot in a civilian prison camp, 10 men in tuxedos will appear on T.V and laugh at you. The media will cease to exist, replaced by a far more efficient and transparent system of pamphlets by local milita groups and those scavenging the land for food in a twist that makes humanity in "The Road" look like a Marxian village.

Speaking of which, you might want to consider stocking up, emptying the supermarkets en masse, and querying Bob Lazar on 0-point energy.

My, this is fun

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Oscitate]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hello. I can't describe how refreshing it is to read your enlightened posts! This proves that my efforts here are not in vain, because ATSers can indeed be saved from mental illness. There is hope for society yet!

Here's something to inspire you, my friend, then I must get the kids into the SUV so we can stop at McDonald's for some breakfast before I drop them off to receive their education from trusted public servants while I watch my soaps and get my roots touched up.

"We must win the common people in every corner. This will be obtained chiefly by means of the schools; and by open, hearty behavior, show condescension, popularity, and toleration of their prejudices, which we shall at leisure root out and dispel."
- Adam Weishaupt

Have a Happy Day!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Either you or myself are out of their league here - I'm going to hide until I figure that one out - because I am scared - we should all be scared.

Also I noticed you seem to think this is some kind of joke! Are you selling something? You are - that is against the T&C (town and country) rules.

We must OBEY all rules or everything will just fall apart (wait it already is..err I never said that..did I ..woah "who are you?"... "I am you!" ...

*pop*

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Star and flag for you for finally seeing the light.

The Government loves you. Capitolism is good for the planet and Monsanto just wants to feed the world out of the goodness of there hearts.

Also dont forget to support the pharmaceutical companies they are really neat. Eat lots of Mc Donalds so you can get all your nutritional needs...mmm...yummy.

Dont forget about nuclear war...great for population control.

I get such a warm feeling when I think about big corporations. They have the cozy toasty feeling.

Anywho I am off to Wal-Mart, they are having a sale!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

How refreshing in this optimistic world of "believers" - I mean who they hell are "they".

"They" think they are sooooooo smart - thinking of brilliant ideas, and then making them - poo to that! Who needs airplanes anyway - look what those 12, or was it 14 ...ah screw it - lets just say 17 "evil Arab terrorists (museums I think)" - that's what you get when you change society by bringing in technology.

I blame the Wright brothers - do we even have PROOF they made a plane - or did they steal it off our government - SICK! (Hoax)! *hoc-ad hoc (I actually coughed there)*

I am so glad the soap operas are on, such quality viewing - although I remember 20 years ago Bo and Hope were getting married (for the 8th time) - i just don't know if this is a repeat because it's the same story - oh well, you can never get tired of Bo and Hope - I should name the kids I will maybe never have after them.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Oh it's "you" - the "ATS has been invaded person" - How could you say such a thing?! Do you really think ATS is worse now it has been invaded?? How could you think such a thing - PROOF! (lol) Hoax!

If anything ATS is a far far better place of tolerance and normality now - I mean people think there are extra- terrestrials "out there"?! How funny is that - they are 'retarded' obviously.

SICK it makes me SICK that people could believe such hogwash. We are the center of the universe and that's true. I can PROVE it too - have you ever seen an ET? NO you haven't. Case closed. Period.

Have I told you about this fabulous "public" organization called NAZ...err NASA I mean? Fantastic pictures from the Moon lately - I believe they were taken in 197... err 2009! So clear. Black and white bonanza! They even showed the Apollo landing sites in HI-DEF! How people could even think they just look like rocks and shadows is beyond me - they must be BLIND!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Hello,

I have had an awakening and now see all of these ETs and UFOs and 911 inside job - all things of this nature to all be a lie!

Whew!

Everything you have been educated on in school is true. If you can't see it, smell it, touch it, hear it or taste it - it isn't real.

Absolutely, and if you could taste it, it'd be pretty funky I bet!! Oo

There are no ghosts. There is no NWO. There is nothing wrong with fluoride in the water you drink, actually it is better for your health you consume it. There is no such thing as chemtrails, as our governments would not allow anything to harm us. They care for us and only want the best for us. Main stream media such as Fox and CNN always tell the facts, and these 'alternative' news sources are all made up.

ABOUT TIME!! I was wondering when you'd come around..

Last but not least (for now) - we are the center of the universe. There is nothing to prove otherwise.

Hang on a moment, I think you're being sarcarstic!!!!

Coh, We all know the SUN is the center of the universe.. Nice try, but no cigar shaped ufo for you..

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know.

I know yall think yall know, but I know I don't know.

Well...that was fun.

Back to watching sheep and cattle jumping off of skyscrapers.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hi my new friend. I think your supporters/fans outweigh your would-be derailers. You could make a thread about 'I like cake and ice cream", and somebody is going to come along and be nasty.

Ozzie's are tough, I heard you say somewhere. And as the s-doggie says on his signature "It's never personal". ATS seems to have many teenagers, who have not met their full potential. I met one last night who would not pay one quarter to help another suffering human being. I somehow think this is a major source of meanness going on now. (No offense to some wonderful teens I know on ATS). They are still in the "kids can be cruel" stage.

WZN, Maybe start using the ignore button. I don't want to lose your ideas, your unique perspectives, and your delightful curiosity and open-mindedness. I love the vids you post. I might not buy into everything I see, but I love to look at them, and comtemplate alternatives--just like you do. In fact, many times I hang on to one of your threads waiting for my nephews to come visit, to show them. And they are like "Cool", "Awesome", and telling their friends about them.

Don't you dare stop using that open mind you have because of some attention seeking little twits. Plus, you know as well as I do they have the right to complain and criticize. So we read the posts and then simply move on to the next one, right?

If you were the only one on ATS who was criticized, I would think there is a problem. But it's all of us. Every one. That's the way it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
*off topic: it sure is hard to be angry and deliberately belligerent when people are so nice - perhaps this is the way after all...

NO I NEVER SAID THAT

I must come back to educate all you silly "believers" I believe is the believable term. And as a non-believer I too believe believing is believable IF THERE IS PROOF! No proof! Hoax!

Thank god this thread was moved to..WAIT no! Skunkworks! Thats a conspiracy! *looks for alternative NON-PAYMENT conspiracy site*...

I must go and let "them" know "we" (who the hell is we?) - have been compromised by believers! *Rant* *angry face* *rant*

to be counterinued....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Some of us must now go to work to earn money to give away to the wretched poor. Wallow in your hoaxes.

xoxoxoxoxox
l

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join