It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

You can only disagree if you have PROOF. No PROOF no point.

Perhaps you also need re-education. Billy ray Cyress is Hanna Montannas father BTW - this is something they should teach in school.

Achy Breaky Heart should be a theme song at the new state of FEMA. I will ask them if they could do this for you (as well as me of course).

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Can you please report Mrs O - she is a threat to you and me.

I would report her to the "International Security Hotline". thank you friend. I shall remove my request for you to be banned, and ask you receive a warning instead. this is a good compromise.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

ahhh sarcasm!!! a lost art.

within the confines of which, much wisdom can be hidden.

BTW, my existance negates all of your thoughts because i exist only in my own mind and you go away when I sleep.

nighty night.

>>>>

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

What would you like proof of. I dont ever say anything I cant back up. That would be like a person that creates a thread and then cant support his claims so he gets mad and either ignores the user who disagrees instead of debating it, or just renames his thread No! Please Remove.

As far as Billy Ray Cyrus goes, I havent a clue what you are talking about. Maybe you could explain, or is it a clue about where you live.. could it be West Virginia or Kentucky?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I don't understand that. You must be a threat. If I can't understand - you are 'one of those people' .

*brain pop*

Smart people just have no place in society. We should all think the same.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

lol (actually i forgot)

...But I need proof anyway. Did you offer ANY proof? NO!

So that means I am right and you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OK no one has posted in 2 minutes so I will continue to educate you all.

I am quite shocked you people are not star and flagging me because you should.

*now 'they' are flooding my message in box: look here is more PROOF of conspiracy theories:

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso (ATS Exclusive) n 1992, years before anyone else in the UFO field had ever heard of Corso, reporter George Knapp met and interviewed the colonel and heard, for the first time his astounding tale about the military�s knowledge of an ET presence on Earth. Knapp also recorded the first on-camera interview with Corso, conducted more than a year before Corso�s book was released.

People making money from delusional people is horrible, and I feel sick to my stomach (although it could have been the tipple dipple bacon cheese deluxe burger and 4 liter cup of coca cola.(TRADE MARK)

This must end - this is just terrible - sick!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Throwing a temper tantrum are we?

Just chill out man, everything is not as serious as you would seem to make it. Just because people do not agree with you does not mean everything is screwed up. I would suggest a hard look at facts before you continue on your obvious path of pseudobeleifs. Just my opinion, as this is the "grey area"..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Are you trying to make me look bad. Are you picking on me? I'm going to call for a Moderators help. Bully me why don't you (
)...

It's "tanty" - you speak strange language. I am edjukated enuff to know when people are "baiting me" (cry).

I did look for the "Black or White Area" but there wasn't one - there is only "Grey" - which is either racist or ageist - i still can't work that one out.

And where is your PROOF? I'm calling a hoax!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Steve Baldwin finally found ATS.

I know who you are.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think that you calling a hoax is a hoax, because wheres the proof it wasn't true in the first place, and wheres the proof that is was true?
I am one of those people. I am a vegan, neocommunist. I spam your email with conspiracy theories. I spam your email with political commentary. I am a radical anarchist, dispite being communist. I am a femenist, dispite being male. I am everything FOX news hates, and more.
I am a threat, and I must be disarmed.

...and can you hook me up with some sarcasm? I think I lost all my mine in the self righteous battle to find win the 'War against my Mind'

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

(lol)

No sex before marriage right? Sex is bad. (Is that THAT guy?)

You need to provide PROOF that I am Steve 'no sex' Baldwin - otherwise you are trying to make money off a gullible audience (how? no idea)...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Yes I totally agree with you watchZ. I know my government has my best interest at heart. We are so fortunate in America to have a government with satalites that can read the licence plate on a car. I know it makes me feel safer from robbers and muggers etc. I realize that due to my age I may not qualify for certain treatments or surgerys but thats OK. I dont mind. Over all I like knowing that the presidents health plan will be universal and no information will be lost because everything will be monitored and recorded.Those crazy guys in the woods who want to make trouble and wont do as the goverment says should be put into some kind of a jail for a while. I hate trouble makers ,don't you? I will be glad when the government rules more stuff so we can concentrate on earning a living for our loved ones. We finially have a good president who will make life better for all of us.Look he let those car companys get off the hook so he might even let people with credit cards not have to pay since the economy is so bad.God bless america. Land of the free.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
I am a vegan

You are non-conformist - oh you really need help. SICK! I am SICK to my stomach *drinks another diet coke*

Now listen here - you can't prove you are a vegan? I call hoax! And you are trying to sell Veganism. Shame on you. Shame on the crop circles where your consciousness dwells.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I shall order the latest copy of Who weekly for you. It has a brilliant article on why Jennifer thinks she is fat - compulsive reading...

*puts down John Perkins book*

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You know i am right.

Im trying to score points- and you know you are HIM.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What's the saying.. truth is stranger than fiction - remember that because soon we must remove all politically incorrect references such as "stranger".

I have no PROOF that I am or am not. But as I only go by PROOF - I will call hoax on myself. (and I will preform the religious ritual of whipping my back until it bleeds).

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thank goodness for Opus Dei. May be spelled wrong, but i have dislexia.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I gave you a flag because I like to hope that your OP can make someone think.

However, it just kinda' made me go... uhh?

So, that's all I have to say here.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

As much as I'd like to thank you (and I would) - I can not!

That picture in your avatar looks photo shopped. I call....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join