It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not who I say I am

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello,

I have had an awakening and now see all of these ETs and UFOs and 911 inside job - all things of this nature to all be a lie!

Everything you have been educated on in school is true. If you can't see it, smell it, touch it, hear it or taste it - it isn't real.

There are no ghosts. There is no NWO. There is nothing wrong with fluoride in the water you drink, actually it is better for your health you consume it. There is no such thing as chemtrails, as our governments would not allow anything to harm us. They care for us and only want the best for us. Main stream media such as Fox and CNN always tell the facts, and these 'alternative' news sources are all made up.

Anyone that does not profit from some form of information is mentally ill. Money is great, and we should all buy as many materialistic things as we can - this will make us happy. This is all true.

There are people that think they know such things as free energy - this is untrue. There is no such thing as free energy.

War is necessary. Terrorists are everywhere and should be hunted down and killed with weapons that bring peace. Bombs and guns are all for freedom. We are all free. We should pay tax and we should be ruled over by people that are wealthy. We should also help them become more wealthy, because then they will be happy.

We are little people, we should do what the authorities tell us or we should go to jail. We should obey.

We should torture people that we think may be harmful to us by not thinking like this.

JFK was killed by one mad man - he was a communist. We must stamp out communism - we must fear any threat to our existing system.

Global warming is real - we must save polar bears. You must drink alcohol - drinking is legal even though it is a drug - it is sociable, and everyone is happy when drinking it. We must smoke cigarettes - they are good for your lungs, and make you breathe better because they expand your lungs. Pregnant women should smoke because it helps them be calm during pregnancy.

Everyone must get a vaccine, they are good for you, and will protect the world from illnesses. Micro chips are a convenient way to store all your personal information without the worry of losing your wallet. Mobile phones are harmless and everyone should be looking on their phone every minute of the day. You should let children at a young age get used to the mobile phone so they become more efficient at using them from that early age.

Last but not least (for now) - we are the center of the universe. There is nothing to prove otherwise.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Awww... don't be bitter... tomorrow is a new day... and everything is going to be okay

There feel better now?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

no. you have no proof! You can't predict if everything will be fine. Proof! If you don't give me proof, then you are lying.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You have no proof that it won't be.... except for maybe past experience : /

But hey... it could happen

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You forgot about the pixies, fairies, leprechauns and unicorns. The easter rabit, santa, werewolfs and vampires.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Wow watchZEITGEISTnow glad to see that you finally came to your senses and grew up and quit acting like a little child that needs somebody to wipe his butt for the rest of his life. I am so proud of you. I didnt think you had it in you to be honest. I am so glad that you can see the obvious now. Great job and a star and flag for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can smell the sarcasm, awww smells like morning coffee in a broken home.

You are semi right though in it.

If you can't see it, smell it, taste it, feel it (against your skin, Lookup God Helmet) Hear it (excluding auditory hallucinations and well all sensory hallucinations) it doesn't exist.

I find myself nodding in somethings you wrote sarcastically, but the NWO, has a bit of plausability in it, that needs a bit of info. Gathering.

Otherwise it should be seen as false until proven, we don't want everyone moving into the mountains for a delusional mindset.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Are you one of these 'alternative media' people that are brainwashed by people that only want to make money off you?

You need to be re-educated in a Camp in a new state they have called FEMA. There you will be given GM food, and fluoride tablets so you are healthy enough to understand the big picture.

I really feel sorry for you. You have been mislead - give me your name and address and i will report you to the people that we must listen to. I only have your own interest in mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeioo
You forgot about the pixies, fairies, leprechauns and unicorns. The easter rabit, santa, werewolfs and vampires.

That's because there real.

You do not dare defy the EB!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That was really funny if you were trying to be cynical, and I know you were; so I'm gonna chill out, and enjoy my beer.

I can feel your probably upset by debunker's??? There would be no other reason for the cynical nature of your post...........trying to show them how stupid it all is.....

Yep, I get discouraged too, but I keep trying. Time is running short. I'd be surprised if this website, or the web itself is running within 1 1/2 years. I don't need any psychics to tell me otherwise.

The PTB are on the march, and they've been playing with those undersea cables recently again. They can cut this beautiful thing called Internet fast, but then again that's where I'd expect people would stand up, and shout, "NO MORE!".

I always give a star, and flag; almost always. I'm gonna do that here so you remember the ideology in sharing, and giving. It feels good.

Have a great week, and always keep up the fight!!!

Siempre La Revolucion; Hasta La Victoria!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just dropping in because I always enjoy your threads, this one however helps me to better understand you and to feel the ties that bind us in a common purpose.

Now I am going to go eat a dingdong, brush my teeth with crest extra flouride and take a sleeping pill.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by madeioo

You need some help too. I feel so sorry for 'people like you'. I can also help you by showing you where to be re-educated. Please remember this is for your own benefit. Please watch Fox news for a week and eat saturated fatty foods to begin this process. You can also help by spreading the message. I do have your best interests at heart.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
when you want free energy , let me know.
not fancy technology , but you can't get the power across the beach and into the grid .

I can build a 30 Kw ocean current genator for about 15,ooo
but the clean water act , state and fedaral laws , and an envirmental impact study will make sure you never see it in your life time .

I might add , I am totaly open to emailing a picture to any one that wants to provide a url for it... or ... suggest how to get it post'd so I can put the URL up....

I can also give a simple discription , which will show that this is not a hoax

you will need 137 , 20 foot long 2x4's , a steel cable , and a gerotor pump to make the ocean side turban

you will also need ocean front property ( access to or own'd )
but not in oregon , they outlaw'd green power here .

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Thank you my fellow 'REALIST' - it is people like us that need to reach out and show these lost souls - we need to watch more sport on TV (like we do). and don't worry about poverty.

They are poor for a reason. It isn't our problem. Did you see Gucci has a sale on man bags?! I will be purchasing one for my awesome new outfit.

We should do lunch!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Are you calling me a liar? I will ask moderators to ban you if you are.

And where is your proof? There is no such thing as conspiracy - that's why they are ALL "THEORY".

I will send a form for re-education as well. Do you have any home grown vegetables in your garden? It is illegal - and you better tell me, because you might have a new strain of "vegetable flu" that is worse than ebola they say. This is real serious. I am really really scared - as you should be. You are scared right?!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It's 'people like you' that really destroy ATS. You should be banned and made to watch Hanna Montana movies to be primed for re-education...

(How do I even know Hanna montanna - when I don't even own a TV set?! - oops I mean watch TV more)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

We should do lunch sometime. Where do you live? I travel a lot so maybe I will be in a city near you soon. However, please leave the Gucci bag at home, I wouldnt want people to get the wrong impression of me.

I dont really watch much sports, beyond the NFL. Also, I must disagree with you on poverty. It is important that we each reach out and help our fellow humans, but it is also important that we do not relinquish this responsiblity to the government. I do agree though that some of them are poor for a reason, like drug addiction, mental illness, laziness, gluttony, baby having addiction, etc... That is why it is important to keep it out of the hands of government and only devote resources to those it will trully help, instead of just handing out resources to those who are not responsible.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Just dropping in because I always enjoy your threads, this one however helps me to better understand you and to feel the ties that bind us in a common purpose.

Now I am going to go eat a dingdong, brush my teeth with crest extra flouride and take a sleeping pill.

Excellent. You will go far. You are an intelligent being.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by readerone

OMG 'you people' are unbelievable. All you want is to take poor peoples money (but if you are a banker - this is OK) and you should be visited by our government officials - and hopefully they threaten you and take your plans - because 'people like you' are a menace to society.

Your council outlawing 'green' is an awesome step forward in our evolution. I think my brother in law is on the board.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Republican08

Are you calling me a liar? I will ask moderators to ban you if you are.

And where is your proof? There is no such thing as conspiracy - that's why they are ALL "THEORY".

I will send a form for re-education as well. Do you have any home grown vegetables in your garden? It is illegal - and you better tell me, because you might have a new strain of "vegetable flu" that is worse than ebola they say. This is real serious. I am really really scared - as you should be. You are scared right?!

I honestly don't need another person trying to get me banned

My proof for what?
And no I don't grow my own vegetables, but I hear Mrs. O does...tsk tsk.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join