It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Camera For UFO Videos, HDR-CX100 Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A few months ago when I took a UFO video that was shaky and poorly exposed, there was alot of discussion about what camera to use in that thread.

I ended up with going for a Sony HDR-CX100 camera, and although I have not had any great UFO footage yet, I am very happy with my camera, and I also wanted to show off my new ET Camera Helmet.

If you have any questions about the camera, make sure you ask them, or comments on my new equipment. Here is looking forward to new UFO videos.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey Thank's a lot I was wandering about a new cam!
Nice intro!
S/F

SNC

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Please stop using that background!!!

It hurts my eyes and makes you look pale.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry to rain on your parade but I think you went with the wrong camera. First of all the lens quality is suspect, as far I can gather from internets reviews. More importantly any digital recording media such as flash drive, hd or dvd compresses the image data. This causes loss which is very bad especially if you consider the already bad quality of most ufo videos. Also only 10x optical zoom isn't that good. Digital zoom is useless and should be avoided at all cost.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

He's pale because he's ET dna is switching on - no biggy.

Thanks orb - I'm gonna get a cam soon to film my 'friends' too!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Put on some sun glasses and it will not effect your eyes. Those colors make you feel stoned!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm sorry to rain on your parade but I think you went with the wrong camera. First of all the lens quality is suspect, as far I can gather from internets reviews. More importantly any digital recording media such as flash drive, hd or dvd compresses the image data. This causes loss which is very bad especially if you consider the already bad quality of most ufo videos. Also only 10x optical zoom isn't that good. Digital zoom is useless and should be avoided at all cost.

You might want so do more research.

Usually in High Definition cameras that are compact, 10x is the max on the market, you might get 12x or 14x, so I went to a 2x lens as mentioned and it gives me 20x optical.

I wanted compressed video. I cannot store these raw files any more, they are too large, and I want to work with compressed. The files from my DV camera are hard to handle.

The Internet reviews suck. I have no idea what someone wants in a camera but this lens is excellent, and I can even see skylines at night, and record stars.

There is not GOOD quality UFO videos by the way. They ones I am recording, I suspect, are at a higher vibrational frequency, and they have to step down their frequency.

In the end they are a ball of light at night, sometimes you can see a trail from the heat vapour. See, they must exude electrons, photons, or plasma off this ship and it makes the skin hot. And when they turn down that process that causes those electrons, photons, or plasma to flow, the skin is red hot and vaporises and heats the air around it until cooled down.

However what I am trying really hard to capture is the star bursting effect of the ship on close passes, where there are light rays extending out for hundreds of feet.

And finally, try mounting one of those hard drive cameras on a helmet for your head, or to sky dive with it etc., the ones with the apparently better lenses, and see how long your head will hold it up.

So it is all in the use. That is in my opinion anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

That background will never be used again, I use them all once, and I got a few hundred. :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
He's pale because he's ET dna is switching on - no biggy.

Hey thanks for noticing, the past few days I have been HOT, and I do not mean heat, it means more like radioactive HOT, or that is about the way it feels! :-)

Look forward to your videos, make yourself a helmet, it is kind of neet, the weight is not too bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from my of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

new topics

top topics

join