It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't remember how long ago it was but I came across the same website> I sent for the book not expecting much and received it in the mail. This is the interesting part to me. The book was free. They spent about 3dollars in postage to send it to me. Then they sent me another copy and it again cost them postage. At no time have I been asked to reply or send them any money or anything else. If you consider how many people have sent for this my question is how are they making any money. The book is well written in ways purportedly by a dying man. He talks about life on other planets in our solar system and says a few things that I personally don't agree with but for the most part found the book interesting. I have not received any more communication or emails from them. He says he received his knowledge from what I perceive as a form of astral projection. He gives instructions in the book on how to do this yourself and the website has sound bytes to use to compare with how your generation of the mantras are supposed to sound. You asked so I just gave you a brief outline of my experience. Send for the book yourself and make up your own mind. The only thing I can forsee happening is the satisfaction of your curiosity.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Personally I do not see any coming dangers such as that, but I do not think the book was written to make money at least considering the author died 9 years ago and they are giving away the book for free, in all kinds of languages.

I have not read it myself but I assume he has gotten his information from mostly astral adventures, which can be a good way to find things out , but to the unexperienced - and even the masters - it can also be deceiving.

In either case, the author and the publishers seem to take it seriously enough to spend this much money and time on and are probably honestly trying to help people by spreading this work. Regardless of it actually being true or not.

There are certainly many things coming but I see no end of the world yet. Will let you all know if that should happen. There will be some chaos and times of changes which after the horror will lead into peace though.

Blessings and love
-Maggador

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I was actually debating whether or not I wanted to order their book. Many cultures talk about it like the mayans for example but I believe they refer to it as planet x; there are a lot of names for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We have a long wait untill its at its closest to earth, and thats still not close enough.
Hercolubus

New Age author V.M. Rabolu writes in Hercolubus or Red Planet that Barnard's star is actually a planet known to the ancients as Hercolubus, which purportedly came dangerously close to earth in the past, destroying Atlantis.[5] Rabolu claims that Hercolubus will come close to earth again. He also claims that humanity will only be saved by means of mantras and "astral unfolding".[6] Nancy Leider has used Rabolu's ideas to bolster her claims.[7]

Barnard's star has been directly measured to be 5.98 ± 0.003 light years from Earth (35.15 trillion miles). At that distance, it would need to be travelling at ten thousand miles a second (an appreciable fraction of the speed of light) to reach Earth in less than a century. While it is approaching Earth, Barnard's Star will not make its closest approach to the Sun until around 11,700 AD, when it will approach to within some 3.8 light-years.[8] This is only slightly closer than the closest star to the Sun (Proxima Centauri) lies today.
courtesy of wikipedia

[edit on 31-8-2009 by remymartin]

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

There does not appear to be much at the first link that talks about this new planet.

he King of Terror is the Planet Barnard that Master Samael Aun Weor called Hercolubus; its magnetic vibrations have already clashed with the earth and are bringing to life the fire or magma of volcanoes.

That is, from outer space will come the vibrations of Barnard the Planet or Hercolubus whose magnetism will bring a lot of terror for this humanity. Its magnetism will accelerate the swift changing of the axes of the earth causing many natural catastrophes, its magnetism will also pull down degenerated souls into the abyss, because it is the beginning of the end of Kali Yuga (the Dark Age) and the souls will no longer have the opportunity to have physical bodies.

That's about all it says. First off there is no evidence that anything outside of the solar system is affecting the Earth's magnetic field. Since when have souls, degenerate or otherwise, been subject to magnetic fields? There is some chat about increased earthquakes and volcanoes. That isn't happening.

It seems that the page needs a bit of correction - such as most of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join