It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus??????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I came across this website and I have never heard of the planet Hercolubus, it is interesting but just wondering why this website is so concerned that they say they are giving out free copies of the book about the planet, apparently
it is coming very close to us and will annihilate our planet what are your ideas on it?

[Mod Edit - embed video]

[edit on 29/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am not sure what this planet hercolubus is all about so if anyone has any ideas let me know

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I believe it is AKA

NIBIRU

AKA

Planet X

AKA

Wormwood

AKA

The Destroyer

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
interesting any details?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

I have no clue. I think it's real. Supposedly it's only visible from the Southern regions of Earth.

There has been large amounts of money spent on observatories there. Other than that is anyone's guess.

If it's going to make an entrance by 2012 as many believe, then it'll need to start being visible to all.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have heard that mars is supposed to be visible sometime soon I wonder if it is actually this planet.. who knows,

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yeah the details are no real evidence exists for planet whatever to have any kind of orbit that would endanger the Earth.

There are however a few self-annointed pseudoscientists that perpetuate stories like that for money and notoriety etc.

You should maybe google it yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have googled it but wanted to get you guy's opinion, usually someone on here knows more about it than google, lol. It seems like another doomsday prophecy but just wondering is hercolubus the same as nibiru?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have heard a lot about Nibiru but not much about hercolubus,

Hercolubus never comes close enough to physically collide with the Earth, but due to its size exerts very strong gravitational and electromagnetic forces. These forces cause great natural catastrophes to occur on the Earth, such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, etc. In addition, Hercolubus' gravitational fields cause the Earth's axis of rotation to tilt. Currently it is tilted about 23 degrees from its original position, and as Hercolubus comes closer and closer the tilting will accelerate. This will result in the poles becoming the equator and vice versa. Currently we are in the 37th year of the Age of Aquarius. Hercolubus and the Earth reach their closest distance during the beginning of the Aquarian Age; the natural catastrophes that have resulted have been responsible for the end of the previous four root races, and will be responsible for the end of our present civilization. We are already seeing more natural disasters throughout the world than in the past. As Hercolubus approaches these disasters will accelerate exponentially.
.....earthlink.net

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am guessing noone wants to talk about this subject...lol, anyone there>? any ideas?....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
I have heard that mars is supposed to be visible sometime soon I wonder if it is actually this planet.. who knows,

The Mars things you read about is an internet email hoax from a while back. All you have to do is google "mars internet email hoax" and you will see. We will not be seeing Mars in August. It's just a story that was made up. As for this planet, I havent heard of it either. I also dont really know what to think of 2012... I think something will happen but what I dont really know. I am more on the fence I have ideas I like but I also like others ones that could be true...sometimes it drives me nuts!

Weird side note....I was shopping today and thinking about a bunch of topics and 2012 was one and when I checked out my total was 20.12! I laughed and the girl just looked at me. It was odd because I had a different item in my hand until I passed the sale rack at the register and got something else. I just thought it was weird because I was thinking about 2012 mins before and then my total comes up to it...lol how I love when little things like this happen to make you laugh......my total at one local restaurant for lunch is 6.66 everytime since I order the same thing. Again...numbers!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
that's kind of creepy I have had my grocery total add up to 66.66 before and got something else to change the number..lol.. I didnt know that the mars thing was a hoax I will definitely look it up thanks!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wonder if them giving out these free books on the subject is a ploy to get peoples addresses

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
*Yawn* - another tragic end of the world, this time in 2009. Guess I won't have to worry about 2012 then...

Look, how is it that this guy knows so much about this alleged planet, yet the astronomers have no clue? I'm not saying that our astronomers know it all. Of course they don't. What I'm asking is how anyone else can know more than the astronomers know, considering the lack of equipment and other resources.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not sure about that, Maybe it is possible the astronomers and NASA knows but the government wont tell us.. who knows

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is new to me as well threadster the truth is as long as YOU GOT FAITH even thru phases of pain you will be ok..

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That is the key is faith, although it still makes me wonder, if it is fake why so much drama all over the internet and news just to freak people out, it is getting a little ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If anyone else knows any info about the guy who wrote the book on hercolubus, please let me know, I would like too know more about the source

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have never heard of the guy who wrote that book, my guess is he is trying to get attention by scaring us, which lots of people are trying to do these days, I guess they have nothing better to do,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join