It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megyn Kelly to Obama spokesman: Will you Delete The Email Addresses?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OK think about this guys.

This interview is totally bogus. In fact I'm thinking both sides are scripted perfectly.

Let this roll around for a bit.

They already have every human on Earth's email addresses.

1) They invented the Internet.
2) ISPs are their buddies.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I personally can't stand fox news, let alone any other MSM outlet, but this sucks when they can not answer a yes or no question when asked directly.

"are you or aren't you deleting the emails"

What happened to telling the truth?

Or this was scripted like the above poster suggests.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

saved. good post. star.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
wow, who cares?

lol

this thread reads like GOP shill foot stamping and bleating.

really it does.

why would above top secret readers care about the bickering of republicans at democrats.

take it to cnn.

mods please get rid of this junk! I wanna read about ufos, aliens and catholic church conspiracies!

thanks

lol

[edit on 13-8-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
wow, who cares?

lol

this thread reads like GOP shill foot stamping and bleating.

really it does.

why would above top secret readers care about the bickering of republicans at democrats.

take it to cnn.

mods please get rid of this junk! I wanna read about ufos, aliens and catholic church conspiracies!

thanks

lol

[edit on 13-8-2009 by djusdjus]

So, like the current administration, if someone says something contrary to what you believe or is something you don't want to hear - then demand is made to "delete it". Very insightful.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I love watching government sycophants mentally wet their pants on live television.....and it doesn't matter to me whose "side" they represent...IMHO, they are ALL the same at the core..

I only wish more "journalists" would do their damn job and hold these mental midgets' feet to the fire...it's so easy to expose them...their ratings would skyrocket

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn – I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too."

"I will listen to you, especially when we disagree."

Can you guess who made those comments and when they were made?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Its exactly that sort of attitude and the inability to see the bigger picture that has gotten us in the situation it has today.

A man with no foresight will quickly find himself wondering waist deep in pit vipers with no way out.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the thing about all this healthcare nonsense that really makes me titter late at night: how can they even pretend to be "dispelling rumors and myths" about something that isn't even finalized yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
S&F,
Great find! I was steaming when I watched this clip... Stuff like this makes me glad I don't have cable anymore.
But really transparency at it's finest!
Yes, we can...be deceitful.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Finally poeple are starting to stand up to the PTB. When I see videos like this I start to believe there is a breath of hope left in the American people.

Good Job!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He did actually come out loud and clear and said in no unclear terms that they are keeping the emails and addresses. When he was cornered at one point he said "Why would we delete the emails?" with such surprise as to denote that it seems ridiculous to him to even ask such a question.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Guys. Everyone is ignoring the obvious questions we Should be asking here.

#1) Why is FOX news and the White House having full scripted discussions together?

#2) Doesn't the .Gov already have every single email address stored away? Or do you not believe in the NSA?

#3) Why would they need a "enemies list" when they already have one? Isn't it called the "Terrorist watch list"???

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ah yes...the reluctance to keep those who want to use their freedom of speech down. It begins with a small inch like this, arresting those who are protesting, shutting down the opposition, to a full yard of total control. Horrible times that we will possibly soon live in.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That guy has to have gone to obama Bs 101 school.
That was funny.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Presidential Records Act prevents white house from deleting records! Instead of answering her direct question he proved that there is a "list" the gov. is keeping.

That poor guy just should have come clean and then left town immediately.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly did a great job and she nailed it.
THAT is what a reporter is supposed to do!

Originally posted by djusdjus

So you call the truth about the Obama administration 'junk', but the so-called 'catholic church conspiracies' (which are usually nothing more than uneducated anti-Catholic bigotry) are real and much more important?

oooooooooooooookay

[edit on 8/13/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Don't you know that the secret email list is a list of all his enemies, and will be the first ones to sit before his death panel? Right after Palins baby. BTW, this is sarcasm. Why was it OK for dubya to illegally spy on everyones email, and tap their phones?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

UGH enough with the anti fox B.S man , seriously you have some hard hitting stuff right in front of your face , of a news organization asking the questions that should be asked and all you can do is sit there and say its a scripted interview between fox and the whitehouse? GIVE ME A BREAK

First you guys say its FAUX News and they Hate Obama and his administration, NOW your saying its scripted BETWEEN them.......get your story straight man.

The blindness , and willingness of people to stick their head in the sand just boggles my mind sometimes

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Megyn Kelley is a firecracker, for sure.

And that interview was not scripted.

I wonder how this collides with the Privacy Act of 1974, specifically

Access to Records

The Privacy Act also states:

Each agency that maintains a system of rec­ords shall—

1. upon request by any individual ... permit him ... to review the record and have a copy made of all or any portion thereof in a form comprehensible to him ...
2. permit the individual to request amendment of a record pertaining to him ...[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Also

I only wish more "journalists" would do their damn job and hold these mental midgets' feet to the fire...it's so easy to expose them...their ratings would skyrocket

For that one meoment, maybe. Then these midgets refuse to give that network any more interviews.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join