It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 22nd - what is supposed to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi, everyone,

For those of you who follow the web bot and Terrence McKenna's time line, can anyone tell me what is supposed to happen, exactly, this next week Aug 16th-22nd?

Also, I know that the time line predicts big things, but is it good when the peaks hit, and bad when the valleys get low? Or is it opposite? When the peak in the time wave goes up, does that mean that something terrible happens?

(For those of you who are skeptics/debunkers, etc... no need to reply, I know you don't believe in it....so you don't need to reply and tell me how foolish and silly it is to follow these things.)

[edit on 12-8-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Well, I don't know what they think is going to happen later this week. But I believe its a bad thing if it goes lower. I'm sure someone will explain what is expected very soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't know, world peace, end of the world, the dollar dies. Your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, it's hard to say - I'm still checking the resonance between this upcoming moment and the previous cycle. Here's the output from the program (all coloured portions are annotations added by me to highlight the upcoming 'event windows').

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b478aef6625.jpg[/atsimg]

Peaks and troughs on the graph both mark areas of great change, however the nature of the change is slightly different. Peaks tend to mark the moments in time where changes are initiated or set into motion. The dips in the graph mark the greatest effect of the prior change. The dips are chaotic and carry with them a burden of uncertainty. The peaks are also chaotic but bring with them a certain amount of confidence and hope.

Previous examples would be this past mid-April which was a peak in the graph. During this time you had the first Tax-Day Tea Parties and revolution being threatened left and right. You also had the first cases of swine-flu. June 25 marked the next major dip in the graph. Here you had the Iranian Revolution coinciding with the new social media revolutions, and then of course the death of Michael Jackson occuring precisely at the lowest point on the graph at that time.

I believe we can expect a similar feeling around August 23 to that of mid-April where everyone's patience is wearing thin and comes to a point where action is taken, whether it be with more protests or riots or whatever. But these cases will be accompanied with hope and confidence of success that their voices will be heard. It is also predicted to be a major 'seismic window' as well with quakes expected in the US, but that remains to be seen - the Timewave seems to represent more human history rather than natural.

Late October is another issue entirely. According to what the graph says, the feeling of despair and fear builds from mid-October through to about the 26th where a shift in global consciousness takes place. Whatever happens here remains to be seen obviously, but resonances with that time in the previous time cycle are the great New Madrid quakes, the War of 1812, etc. Here are lists of events that took place from 1811-12:

So what will happen? I can't say. I can only confidently tell you that you will feel a palpable shift in our collective timeline, major events in the media will be centered around the 21-23, and it will feel much more chaotic than the world 'feels' right now.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks so much, Evasius. That helped.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Ok this is for all you dim-witties that cannot even read the music notes unless you can see the bouncing ball. I guess you have not heard that the Planet Mars is going to be so close to the Earth at the end of this month
(Aug 2009) that it will look as large as our moon. so.................what does this mean. Well brainyacks do you know why the ocean tide goes in and out, I didn't think so. It's called gravity- With all the volcanic activity ( see the Geo earthquake sites) it is very obvious that this is an active year for the Ring-O-Fire and I believe something we are not ready for will happen. I hope it is not as bad as some say it could be but many people around the world are scrambling for some reason. No LOL here just plan ole common sense..........KMG

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

There's no need to be so nasty. You could have easily enough conveyed that information about Mars without being so rude.

Also, I did some research on what you said about Mars, and it turns out it's a hoax...that information is based on an e-mail that has been circulating since 2003. It already happened, back in 2003.

Here's the truth, as found on an urban myth website:

"Here are the facts. On August 27, 2003 the oscillating orbits of Mars and Earth did, in fact, bring the two planets closer together than at any other time during the past 50,000 years. And though Mars never actually appeared "as large as the full moon to the naked eye" — not even close — it was indeed, for a few special days in 2003, among the brightest objects in the night sky.

October 2005 brought another well-publicized "close encounter," though in that case Earth and Mars were about 13 million kilometers further apart than during the 2003 event.

Nothing so spectacular is predicted for 2009."

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

UUUHHH...you may want to google this, I've gotten an email about this happening every year for about 4 years now, and it still hasn't happened. Several years ago, Mars did get close as it has ever been but it was only about 5 times brighter than it is now.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is an ancient Waitaha Maori Prophecy that is supposed to unfold on Aug 15th 2009.

We shall see what will happen soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

G.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That prediction was a hoax from years ago. It surfaces every year thanks to people unable (or perhaps incapable) of doing a Google search.

Mars hoax

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Interesting correlation of events on the timewave graph. Are you aware of the prophecy described in the below thread that correlates with that graph?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes, I just saw this earlier tonight...I've been trying to find more information about it, but it seems that the Maori thought it best to not reveal too much information about it, long ago, and keep most of the information secret, so I'm having a hard time finding more information.

However, I did read an account of a woman who had a conversation with a Maori tribal elder who said that one of their mountains would blow, the earth would go through great upheaval, and in the end, New Zealand would be much higher, and connected to Australia.

Wow...an earthquake that large would be sure to cause massive destruction all around the world, and not only in New Zealand.

It is interesting that the "ring of fire" (where NZ is also located) has been erupting quite a lot lately!! And, the Maori's oral history goes back thousands and thousands of years, and it seems their history can corroborate much of what geologists can corroborate about earth changes, etc... (such as the great flood, etc...)

Interesting.

Anybody else hear of anything else?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

My attention's been drawn to that thread 3 times today (your link to it is the 4th). I had a look and I've hoenstly never heard of that prediction. I hope nothing happens given that I'm on Australia's east coast, so if something big happens in NZ, then we'll surely be affected by it as well.

Oddly enough, lately before going to bed I've been posing a question mentally (what will happen during the next major shifts in the graph?), and the only dream I can remember involved New Zealand, though from what I remember it was Air New Zealand. I thought it was referring to a crash or something, but there was no great cataclysm or anything. But it is odd NZ popped up in answer to that question. We'll have to wait and see and hope for the best.

As for August 15th on the graph, it appears right at the beginning of the event window. Recently on major peak shifts, the main event that happens usually occurs before the shift. Sept. 11 occurred on a major peak though prior to the cliff's edge, same with October 7 of last year - the economic debacle began of September 15, but the peak dipped dramatically on October 7 (when people en masse began to realize that, 'crap, this downturn is here to stay for awhile').

On a personal note, I'm aware of my own personal event cycles in my own life, and recently I went through the same type of events that preceded Sept. 11, 2001 by 2 weeks. This moment coming up directly coincides with that personal previous cycle.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
reply to post by nikiano

I guess you have not heard that the Planet Mars is going to be so close to the Earth at the end of this month
(Aug 2009) that it will look as large as our moon. so.................what does this mean.

I want to thank you for your insults and offer back some science.

Close approach of Mars was 2003

Snopes confirms hoax

So get back on your medication, and yell at the kids on your lawn.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Dear dear dear, how dumb must you feel? You drop by get all condesending and then within ten minutes your "I know whats going to happen next." Gets all blown out of the water with hoax written all over it.
So if you can reach, you may want to kiss your own.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That was great, I have never seen someone get their hat handed to them after making a total buffoon of themselves.

Now back on topic 8/22 is my girlfriends birthday and that is the big thing happening for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

What personal cycles are occurring for you? Myself I feel like I am in a justice cycle (if there is such a thing). Against all odds I just beat my previous employer in the unemployment insurance process, and am now staged to file multiple lawsuits.

join