It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is faced with a lack of room to store the missiles it has produced.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its ironic that the news source is farsnews ... because thats what this is a farce.

Iran wishes is had the robust military industrial complex it claims. This is a country that is rich in oil but needs to import the stuff to power their vehicles because they dont have the refining capability/know how.

This is them trying to saber rattle and say dont mess with us or try and bomb our nuke sites because we have all this and blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is great news! Us unconstitutionally maligned and terrorized citizens of our fascist corporate government run amuck here in the United States could use some missiles!

I am sure a lot of people in the U.S. would love to have some of them too!

Maybe then we could get Congress to listen to us, and to actually have a bill in hand the next time they want to 'educate' Americans about a bill they want to pass.

Hey I would be building missiles night and day too to protect myself if I was Iran the way we here in the U.S. have turned the Middle East into a never ending war zone.

With those crazy war mongering preemptive war, we got to start a war before they do Israels around, I would keep that factory going overtime 24 hours a day, and see if they can buy and import some too.

You know from some country unlike the U.S. and Israel that isn't constantly attacking people with their missiles.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
the news really is that (as said) Iran now can make solid fuel rockets - of 2 stages , next will be 3 stage systems and space launch ability

new topics

<< 1   >>

join