It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

say hello to alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh hey
there is a post about this already. sorry
As I was saying...I'd rather send pictures, than words. I think it would make more sense to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Salam Alauikom, By the named of Quran you are kindly invited to convert to ISLAM and share the real life with earth citizen who believe in Allah and ISLAM.

LOL !!! Now, why did i expected a message like this one? People are so predictable lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh god lol
i did one of these at this satlite place, cept im mega immature. so my messesages consisted of
"BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS"
and
"hey guys ever been to uranus?"
Also im pretty sure i sent some chuck norris jokes up as well XD

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Nice thread. But what can we possibly say with such a small number of characters? (160)

I would like to send something lengthy that they can read. Well, after they decode our language afcourse.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

Nice thread. But what can we possibly say with such a small number of characters? (160)

I would like to send something lengthy that they can read. Well, after they decode our language afcourse.

We haven't gotten past war and selfishness could you send some help? Peace to you and yours. Stacie

UNDER 160 frank enough for ya?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Some nerdy geek in china is probably getting all those messages sent to his inbox. No aliens here.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How about: HELP!

keep it simple

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

whoops, sorry - you beat me to it stacie LOL (message help to aliens)

hah!

good one tho'

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Some nerdy geek in china is probably getting all those messages sent to his inbox. No aliens here.

What do you mean, no aliens here?

Your wild claim seems to be missing a link or a reference.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
C'mon guys, you know what i meant. I have 10.000 questions to ask them and over thousand pages that would be the least required to describe us, Earth, our history, culture art etc. You can't limit it to 160 characters.

Plus i wouldn't bother asking them for help, we made this mess, we should be the ones fixing it. Not aliens cleaning up our own mess and babysitting us. That way we wont mature as a race and learn from our mistakes.

Originally posted by xoxo stacie

We haven't gotten past war and selfishness could you send some help? Peace to you and yours. Stacie

UNDER 160 frank enough for ya?

Originally posted by kroms33

How about: HELP!

keep it simple

[edit on 15-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by LyricusMagna]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join