It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses and The Spaceship of the Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here I will present evidence to you that Moses was in contact with spaceships. Take it as you will but at the very least take it with an open mind. Here we go.

1. Moses frequently met the angel (spaceship of God) on Mount Sinai and in other locations.

There the angel (the spaceship) of the Lord Yahweh appeared to him in flames of fire from a bush (a description in the terms of their times). Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. So Moses thought, ‘I will go over and see this strange sight - why the bush does not burn up.’ 

2. On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud (the spaceship) over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast (the spaceship’s engine) Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, the whole mountain trembled violently, and the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder. Then Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.” (Exodus 19:16-19).

3. Moses spent 40 days inside Yahweh’s spaceship. His description is identical with the descriptions given by Enoch, Ezekiel, Daniel, John and other biblical prophets: “They saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself.

4. Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the Lord would speak with Moses.

When all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would arise and worship each at the entrance of his tent. (Exodus 33:9-11).

5.“In all the travels of the Israelites, whenever the cloud lifted from above the tabernacle, they would set out; but if the cloud did not lift, they did not set out – until the day it lifted. So the cloud of the Lord was over the tabernacle by day, and fire was in the cloud by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, during all their travels.” (Exodus 40:36-40).

This pillar of cloud seems like a vauge discription of a ufo to me. There are many other references that point out to a spaceship and things flying all over the place. 

I got my info from here
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They could be using the world cloud rather as an object in the sky than an actual cloud.

Star and Flag.

I've always told people, that "god" and other "gods" in other religions all came from the sky, taught us something, then returned to they sky.

By definition, they are E.T.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The only thing that I would see wrong with the whole thing is that if they were doing that back in the day to all of those ancient people (i.e. moses, enoch, ect.), why are they not doing today to normal people.

Besides that nice post, star and flag.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I watched the arrivals the other day. it said that if you believe that God and the angels were aliens, then you wont go to heaven and that... (paraphrasing of course)... the luciferians will have won by turning you "atheist", and that reptilians will come out of the earth and try to trick you into thinking they are the angels/aliens you thought they would be.

... crazy

so... is that what this is? a trick for you to get my soul?

www.youtube.com... btw

[edit on 8/12/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
its interesting about moses. seems like all of the sightings and visions of god and really really close to some kind of being in a flying machine though.

fire, thunder, clouds, strange lights...

i really like ezekiel's wheels upon wheels description.

this is an interesting site. www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The way the whole Exodus story goes, it sounds much more like seismic/volcanic activity, than some spaceship.

Smoke and "thunder" could, I suppose, be a spaceship, but I would think that a ship capable of traveling through space wouldn't generate much smoke. That sounds much more like our 20th Century jets or rockets, not something capable of traveling between planets or stars.

The pillar of smoke by day, and fire by night, could easily be a result of a distant volcano ejecting smoke and molten rock. The parting of the Reed Sea could have been caused by the land rising up as a result of seismic disturbances possibly caused by the volcano or by some related phenomenon.

Not saying this explains everything, but it is something to consider. I find it more plausible than the spaceship theory, anyway...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
well... assuming this is all right

i can deduce it was some very nice aliens that moses met. I mean, they freed a whole peoples from slavery by the egyptians and even gave them the 10 commandments

If i went to a alien planet, I could only hope to do that much good for them

oh.. and the burning bush, always sounded like a hologram ala startrek

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
well... assuming this is all right

i can deduce it was some very nice aliens that moses met. I mean, they freed a whole peoples from slavery by the egyptians and even gave them the 10 commandments

If i went to a alien planet, I could only hope to do that much good for them

oh.. and the burning bush, always sounded like a hologram ala startrek

[edit on 13-8-2009 by hisshadow]

Real nice aliens?

"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and women, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass,with the edge of the sword." Joshua 6:21

After the above (Jericho) was decimated...

"...they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord." Joshua 6:24

After the city was looted and treasures given to the "Lord", a city of over 12,000 citizens were maimed and murdered...

"So Joshua killed all in the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the valleys, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the Lord God of Israel commanded."
Joshua 10:40

That's some enlightened 'God' eh? Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the pillars of smoke by day and fire of night.

i saw on history channels Battles BC that this was literally a big pole with a fire burning on it to keep alllllll the people organized and following the leader. not aliens. smoke at day.... fire at night...

but the Ezekiel story... you missed something... it wasnt just smoke and thunder. WHEELS UPON WHEELS AND WHERE THE BEINGS WENT THE WHEELS WENT.

you did read that before commenting on it first, right?

i, being a very visual person from a life of art, never once imagined a volcano. good luck on that!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
so noone answered whether you are stealing my soul by having me believe angels were actually aliens

also noone said that the ships used to visit moses and the others HAD to be able to go faster than lightspeed or travel through dimensions or to other planets. just that they flew

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i would go with your theory of angels, god = ufo, aliens....

and for that poster that commented about alien technology making noises -that was 3000 year old alien space junk

edited for spelling - too much smoke today

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Dinamo]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sik Mike

Always sounded like the will of greed than the will of god to me. Remember it was written by a man after all.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sik Mike

Yeah, the aliens didnt know arabs are crazy lol Can't blame the aliens for that, the aliens didnt blast jericho, that was sodom & gamorrah

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Those aliens in the clouds are everywhere in the bible all throughout. If those were aliens then who or what created them?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
I watched the arrivals the other day. it said that if you believe that God and the angels were aliens, then you wont go to heaven and that... (paraphrasing of course)... the luciferians will have won by turning you "atheist", and that reptilians will come out of the earth and try to trick you into thinking they are the angels/aliens you thought they would be.

... crazy

so... is that what this is? a trick for you to get my soul?

www.youtube.com... btw

[edit on 8/12/2009 by mahtoosacks]

Well I wouldn't buy into this because first off al there are several religions who speak of the End days. And they are all diffrent. You got the islamic end of days, christians end of days and the jewish end of day. My question to you is which one is right? Then I come to an other question which is which religion is right because they all seems to say my God is the right one and not your God. Just say for one moment that one day God comes down and says Christianity is right will all the people who believed in Islam, Buddah, Hindu Jew en various of other religious be wrong? If so then they will go to hell. And if that is the case then that God is not my God even if I was privileged to go to heaven. Why wouldn't my fellow humans go to heaven they were mislead and they did their best to know the truth. So you come to the conclusion that such a God is not the real God.

But there is a real God who acts as a true and real God . A God that loves you no matter what you did a God that loves the whole mankind a God that is Wise, can see everything and is everywehere and know every thougt off you and is truly what i would say a God.

That God you can find after you die. It is also researched by scientist and is also known as Near Death Experience. If you listen to those stories they describe what you would call a God. Because he didn't set rules off what is right and what is wrong and if you don't believe me you go to hell. Thats to a kid what you say. A real God wouldn't care if you listen to him or not. If he was a God you would automatically listen to him and automatically love him and be in respect for him and guess what? Listen to the near deat Experience they say they met God and they describe precisely this. The Perfect God.
This God is described in all religions Islam, Christian, Jew, Budddah, Hinduism etc. every religion. And that is God.

But tere is also an other thing that happened. Namely that The UFO encounters were also described as God and mistakenly took as God by the humas themself or even by the Aliens them self. But those are not the real God. Even if God comes to end of days it is not a real god it is an alien. Remember this You Will Die whatever happens if not now after 1000 years and then after you are death you will meet God and you will live forever not just thousand years but forever. Now those Near Death Experiences are well researched and there is one article published in scientific journal called The Lancet by DR Pim van Lommel.

So I am not saying That the Christian God, or the Islamic God is the right God only. I am saying that all the religions were right. They were talking about the real God. But they also some of the religious are talking about aliens and have mistakenly see them as God.

I could write a lot more but may be an other time

edit on 8-10-2010 by UFOexisist because: (no reason given)

top topics

join