It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite 3 UFO cases ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by herbii

Back to the incident at Holloman AFB - I would love to hear if anyone else knows anything about this? Even tho I did do some reading and viewing of whatever i can find about it online.. i would still like to know a bit more, especially the validity of the whole story..
For what i've learned.. i think this event was so close to becoming the event of all events in the 1970s with the Documentary that was partially funded by our very own U.S. Government - the documentary "UFO's then&Now..." Or, something like that was dramatized footage of what took place of a UFO landing at the base.. and in fact, a portion of the Documentary shows the actual footage of the UFO landing on the base just seconds before it actually landed while in its vertical decent! They were to originally show the whole footage in the documentary but of course, was eventually pulled out and not allowed.. but this short piece of footage managed to get in, but no one knew that it was actual footage (albeit a few seconds long).. anyways, this case seemed quite possibly our First Contact as the Aliens actually disembarked the ship and met with the Liet. Commander of the base! i know this of course all may not be true.. but from what i've read about it.. it seems all to real..
here is a link to just the footage of the landing that was apart of the documentary
www.youtube.com...

www.paranormalradionetwork.org...

In the most recent interview I heard, the link is at the bottom of the page, Emenegger said he does not think the little clip of a vehicle landing, is an alien craft. It's a great case, but that's where it stands at the moment.

Emenegger also mentions in the interview that the craft was referred to as the "flying bathtub." There was an actual experimental craft tested that had that nickname.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1. Roswell
2. Rendlesham Forest
3. JAL Alaska

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

You do realize the CARET Drone case is a known CGI hoax right?

Here is the lengthy thread discussing the entire incident, from start to finish:

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

EDIT to add: Also the "Flying Humanoid" video is thought to possibly be balloons.

[edit on 8/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

lol i didnt want to mention it but your totally right.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Well there is no need for someone to keep going along believing something is true when it is not. Especially if it is their favorite case! Ufology has enough disinformation, it is always good to try and clean up the 'mess' when we can.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I have to agree

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry I can't just do three.

1 Betty and Barney Hill
2 The Allagash
3 Travis Walton
4 The Fife incident
5 Pascagoula
6 Kelly Cahill
7 my own UFO sighting

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My favourite three UFO incidents.

1. Kaikura Incident. (sorry if spelling is wrong.)

2. Rendlesham Forest.

3. The Berwyn Mountain Incident.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My favourite three are:

1) Yukon (thanks jkrog08 for introducing me to this case!)

2) Roswell

3) Rendlesham forest

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
My favourite three are:

1) Yukon (thanks jkrog08 for introducing me to this case!)

2) Roswell

3) Rendlesham forest

No problem, I am just glad to see my efforts paying off.

Your other two are also excellent cases.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thanks for all the reply's on this there's plenty of great cases here i had never heard about. This sort of thing reminds me it not all Chinese lanterns and metallic balloons out there

[edit on 18-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join