It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot project correctly predicts today's earthquake in Japan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Web BS Bot team work like any other "psychic", they make blanketing, vague predictions about everything and then when one happens, they forget about the 10000 times they missed and promote the 1 they got right.

I heard them on C2C and had to turn it off half way in because their ignorance made my brain cry.. or they could have been regular old scam artists, but I was leaning more towards stupid.

Talking about earthquakes that would occur... "somewhere" in swaths of time measured in years. They even admitted to going over geological reports for quakes measuring like 3.0+... our planet's crust is constantly moving and shifting over a molten mantle! There will always be an earthquake, somewhere, all the time! The only reason there aren't significant quakes every single day reported on the news is because humans only populate a small fraction of the planet and an even smaller fraction of that is actually developed.

Even when they were wrong, they were right. If they predicted a quake in a generalized area, over a period of months, and it didn't happen... and then like 5 months later there was a quake at an entirely different location on the Earth, they would call that a hit and say they simply misinterpreted the data but the web bot was right all along. It's sad.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join