It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO Controlled by Zionists or Nazis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jim Marrs made a convincing case that ex-Nazis have infiltrated and co-opted the US military-industrial complex but there is also very convincing evidence that Zionists have infiltrated the US Executive Branch, Intelligence community, Military and Judiciary. So what's the answer here? Is it possible that the extreme Right is unaware of the Zionist infiltration or has come to some kind of accomodation with the Zionists OR is the extreme Right being manipulated by the Zionists? I'd be interested in hearing what ATS members think.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Maybe the extreme Right and the Zionists are really just the same? Same character, two roles, different masks, one scene? Just throwing out another possibility...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

No its controlled by humans or if you want to get politically correct Homo Sapien Sapien.

Also too extremes are the same masks, going for the same goals:

Power, Control and More Power

[edit on Aug 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Your suggestion is really what I was getting at as a possibility. Zionists seem to be at the extreme right end of the political spectrum by nature but not all members of the extreme right are jewish and therefore may not have bought into the entire zionist agenda as it relates to the quest for political, military and economic power by the government/intelligence agency of Israel. For example, quite a few BUT NOT ALL of the neocon supporters of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) are jewish.

Webster Tarpley in his book 911: Synthetic Terror, speaks convincingly that the real people behind 911 contacted the Secret Service using supposedly secure channels, with codes they weren't supposed to have and gave Bush an ultimatum of either initiating the 'Clash of Civilizations' by attaching Islam ie. Arabs OR risk losing control of US strategic nuclear forces via backdoor hacking into the strategic command network. Israeli software companies have sold a lot of sensitive communications software to the US government and military. I'm not a fan of the Bush family by a long shot but given their family history of involvement with the Nazis before AND during WW2, I kind of doubt that the Bushes are jewish.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nazi's are dead.

If not, they are on the Moon or something.

It's Zionists!

Look to Henry Ford, he saw what went on once he became mega rich and saw the type of people at that level.

NOT ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWISH!!!

The American who brought planeload after planeload of arms into israel right before the "6 Day War" was a Catholic.

The Zionists, those who want Jews to live in israel, do it not because they promote the Jewish faith, but because they are trying to self fulfill prophecy.

Read that last part back.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think they must have some agreement not to fight each other, otherwise a war would have started, not good for their interests.

Maybe its just the same people on both sides using smoke and mirrors to mess with us, afterall both ideology's want power.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Everyone knows it's Zionist-Nazi-Masonic-Illuminsts-Bilderberger-Triadialists-CFR-Templar-Reptillians-techno nerds behind the New World Order!

You should have left their pocket protectors alone and not made fun of their glasses!

Now see what you have done!

A Pox on us all.

top topics

join