It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee talks on the phone as a woman asks a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This isn't going to help the DNC/Obama administration win any hearts and minds. I know the protesters have been saying they don't listen, but at least act the part.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Jeeze, what is wrong with these reps?

Seriously what is going through this woman's head? I guess all these people were just right wing shills organized by the insurance companies so there is no reason to listen to what she is saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What a complete waste of our tax dollars...
I cannot believe the GULL of this woman! One wonders why many are angry, and express that our Goverment is not listening to us? This video is the perfect example, of what angers many Americans...
It was a "Town Hall Meeting" not a "Clown Call Meeting"
When your boss at work asks you questions, do you talk on the phone while he asks?? No..Why not???
Cause he would FIRE your ass!
"We the people" need to fire her ass...

[edit on 12-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is getting to be too much! Now we have Representatives making their dinner orders to Domino's while pretending to listen to their constituents.

Hopefully the voters in the 18th congressional district of Texas are paying attention to their Representative, because she's not paying any attention to you. It's time to send her packing, don't you say?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She was probably calling Obama for help.

Geez, how in the hell did this woman ever get elected?

I think she was booking a flight with Southwest Airlines -
..."wanna get away?"

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Beyond ridiculous...she needs to go. If I lived in her district..
I would let her know her time is short! As a congresscritter that is!

[edit on 13-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sheila Jackson Lee is now suggesting that the video might have been doctored. She tries to do damage control from the video and I think she fails epically.

This is just absurd. They wonder why the people are angry at them, just shows how clueless these people are.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The next time this sorry excuse for a politician speaks in public, the audience should all pull out their cellphones in unison and start dialing and speaking, ignoring every word she has to say. C'mon people - don't get mad, get even. If she had any class, she would have shut off her phone for the entirety of the meeting. I know 10 year olds with better manners.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
We need to clean house.

I don't care what side of the debate you are on, our elected representatives need to listen and pay attention to their constituents.

Where does this poor excuse for a congresswoman get off, completely ignoring a valid question by yakking on her cell phone while she is on the podium? It's an absolute disgrace!

It's worth noting that the woman who was asking the question was not being rude, shouting obscenities, waving a sign or otherwise being disruptive as many of the other protesters have been. Instead, she is politely asking a simple question, and this stupid congresswoman doesn't even have the patience to let her finish.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Doctored video?
Give me a freakin' break!
Who in hell would even take the time to create a 3D model of her mugg if she is even suggesting this is CG?

She claims the lady in the video is now her friend?
Sheila Jackson Lee is a big time racist.
What a load of crock if anyone believes that she can make friends with a white woman that quickly.
She would never risk being a sellout!

top topics

join