It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dont kno where this goes swine flu vac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well my girlfriends. mom made her get the vaccine my girlfriend was 100 percent healthy now shes in credibly sick and getting worse as the day. goes on. she got it 2 days ago. now its gotten even worse. her temps riseing she cant eat. and #. diarhea the works. we took her back to the doctor and he said its just side affects. O.O side effects my ass omg. people dont take this dam vaccine

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The flu itself isn't deadly, only to ppl with a bad immune system (AIDS). Not sure about the vaccin tho. Souldn't do any damage.

~Dr.ok

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Dr.ok]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.ok

yea im aware of that. but like. shes never gotten sick like this before. and its from the darn vaccine. i told her mom not to force. her but her moms a health freak blah

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow. Didn't know they had released a vaccine yet. Last I heard (today) they were beginning to test it. Did your girlfriend's mom sign her up as a volunteer to test the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
yea she did -_- unfortunatly

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Please keep us posted....I'm so sorry for her....Is she a minor, and that's why her mom made her? Did the mom get the trial vaccine also? Does your girlfriend have any chronic illnesses? Is she overweight? What state do you live in?

Sorry for all the questions...but we're just trying to get all the facts.

I will keep her in my prayers! And if you don't mind...please tell that mother 'off' for the rest of us here @ ATS...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's been several days, and we haven't had an update....How is she doing?...She's been in my thoughts..

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The reason she's been on my mind is because in just days after being used as test subjects...25 (as of Saturday) have died....

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I too, would like to hear results of this thread. If she is okay, worse or what.

I will admit, when I first read this thread, with all the "txt" slang and missprints, I thought it was a fake. I hope I'm wrong. Don't be offended.

Also, chronotrigger30 I hope everything is ok.

new topics

top topics

join