It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Google Maps. Welcome Bing Maps!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi all,

take a look at this. It's like Google Maps, but much better.

Bing Maps (made by Microsoft) has the "Bird's Eye" function, which is awesome. You can see satelite images, but they're tilted so it's a bit like you're looking at 3D images. It's possible to see buildings etc. from the left, right, front and back side.

I know there are some topics on this forum with Google Maps anomalies. Maybe we can explain them all now and maybe we'll find some new anomalies.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

~Dr.Ok

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I use that, very nice features. I like the 3d options and how it has street level views.

Quite nice, proved even more useful once I made a user account for tags and such.

But, I don't beleive your going to find it useful for alien or ufo purposes. I use it to see the street terrorist attacks occured on in Jakarta for example.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dunno i looked at it but it's no way as good as google or any of the others for that matter, it needed me to install some badly coded rubbish to view the 3d and the maps were all glitchy.

I think i'll stick to a real program thanks, although if google ever goes down i might give it another go

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Heya,

You dont have to install anyting. Just zoom in until the Bird's eyeoption is available and use it

Hope you'll try again soon.

~Dr.ok

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
But, I don't beleive your going to find it useful for alien or ufo purposes.
[edit on 12-8-2009 by ADVISOR]

Hi,

I'm glad you like it.
I'm not expecting to find an ET walking on the streets but some people thing they see something odd on Google Maps, which can be explained by Bling Maps' Bird's Eye.
I remember a thread with some Google Maps pics and someone thought he saw aliens swimming in a pool. Pretty sure Bling Maps could debunk that one

~Dr.Ok

top topics

join