It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: The “Second American Revolution” Has Begun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

What do you mean? We are all slaves already.

You let them do what they want, but you also do what you want!
In this case what we want is to hijack what they want.
And the best way to do so is to simply do nothing!
And when I mean nothing I really mean it.
Just stop. There is no game if there are no players.
The game gets boring if they are the only one playing.
There won't be jackboots on our doors if we simply do not care about such thing. They will only knock on our doors if we are deeply afraid of such thing.

I understand what happens when Tyranny takes place. Tyranny only stays long though if we are afraid of it.

Freedom is not an idea. Freedom is beyond any ideas. Freedom is not something you can get. Freedom can't even be taken away, but we can be fooled to think that it can. And we deeply believe in our own foolishness - making it real.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No it hasn't begun, people are now just noticing.

It isn't a movement crippled by dems VS repubs, or us VS them. It is a desire to fix the government. Fix it from being manipulated and used for profit by men and woman who swore and oath to support and defend it. They violated a trust of the people who elected them to do the right thing.

From the lowest soldier, senators and the president, we all swore an oath. To support and defend the Constitution, Oath of Office, Presidential, Military.

So it is clear what comes first, and foremost when placed ina position of trust. That trust must never be violated.

It wasn't Bush or Obama, because presidents come and go. It is the people who stay who need their arses crowbarred from the seats they have hijacked.

It happened because not enough people were paying attention or listening. People stopped thinking for themselves and became a consumer of media drivel. They lost their sight....

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag. ~Author Unknown

"Our country, right or wrong." When right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right. ~Carl Schurz

We dare not forget that we are the heirs of that first revolution. ~John F. Kennedy

The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. ~Woodrow Wilson

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Your not really slaves,even with such a tight system many western countries have.It is very easy to get out of it if you are willing to live a more tough yet simple in some ways life away from it all...especially in america, it would be easy to drop off the map given your vast unpopulated regions.If you knew how to survive in such conditions ofcourse.I would starve within weeks

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The question is though if/when it all goes down are people going to realize it isn't just the politicians they have to run out with their tails tucked between their legs, but also the special interest?

Hopefully people are awake enough to realize that it is the people that they buy their necessities that have also perpetuated the problem.

I wouldn't necessarily say it is all the peoples faults I'd say that is a shared fault of everyone involved, special interest, citizens, everyone. We all share the blame equally.

I agree with everything else you said though.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I went back and edited my above post, the additinal quotes I pasted didn't get displayed. Hopefully however all who read it will reread it with the addition because it was an important part of my message.

Thank you for the fast reply. Wasn't expecting it, lol. Yes some things will be seen differently by us all. But the fact we agreed on some thing is a start.

I'm willing to meet you and any one else half way.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

The same here, I'm ready to meet anybody halfway way myself. I'll even agree to disagree.

Undoubtedly, that is the first place that must be reached is a general understanding between people. That it is all time to see the forest through the trees, some of us have already done that, but it is the others that need to see that we the people have let the country get hi-jacked, as you stated.

I agree fully with your quotes that you posted. Especially the one from Woodrow Wilson about how the first Revolution was just the beginning. From my understanding of what the founding fathers intended for the country was eventually the dissolution of all government for a system truly revolutionary, self-government.

I guess the first thing to do is figure out where the common ground can be found.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however,the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot-Mark Twain

Your signature...could not resist! Seems very appropiate for this thread.

Earlier today I came across a video of a young mom letting her voice be heard, in a town hall meeting. She says she even suprised herself when she spoke to Senator Arlen Specter whom was a Republican recently changed party affiliation to Democrat.

www.youtube.com...

Katy asked Spector "what he was going to do to restore this country back to what our founders created according to the constitution?"

Specter is totally shocked by what she said...really see the look on his face! When, I wonder the last time someone confronted him with the treasonous activites he has engaged in?

We need more to stand up and be brave...
Leaders, please step forward so we can get this show on the road!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I agree, more people to stand up, governments and big corporations have gotten away with enough.

woooo how does this sound "Its time for a New World Movement, not a New World Order" ??

It just came to me

(Edit Typo)

[edit on 12/8/2009 by wycky]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

If you want a rallying cry I was thinking more along the lines of,

We Don't Want to be Ruled,
We Just Want to be Free,
We Demand Our Liberty!

What ya think

edit to add -

I just added that to my signature I think the time is right.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by wycky

If you want a rallying cry I was thinking more along the lines of,

We Don't Want to be Ruled,
We Just Want to be Free,
We Demand Our Liberty!

What ya think

edit to add -

I just added that to my signature I think the time is right.

I was going for more of a statement
I like your Rally Cry though
I'm Adding mine to

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The grab at health care is too much at this time. With the history of eugenics in this country no one wants the government to have the final say on what doctor they will see. The middle class know that nothing good will come of giving the elites the power to decide life and death. The anger is genuine; it is also just the tip of the ice berg.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Thanks for posting. Given the Celente's accurate trend forecasts of the past this recent forecast has certainly got my attention. I didn't think my eyes could open any wider than they have been since this mess all started in January.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Whether they know it or not the msm is pushing Americans to revolution. Commentators making smug comments about protesters, calling them racist because they dont agree with a policy issue is dangerous. If they keep pushing, msm will be viewed as a pr machine for Washington.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Alright everyone, time to do some revolutionary homework!

Which revolutions succeeded? Why? Which failed, and why?

Here's a little inspirational youtube clip for those interested in the spirit of revolt:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The next shot will be fired on September 12 when the massive Tea Party convention occurs in Washington D.C. The tea party people will be peaceful, however based on what we have all seen with the"Town Hall" meetings, there will most likely be disturbances caused by the left wingers.

The Tea Party folks will be peaceful, but I am sure they will be prepared to defend themselves from the kind of attack that happened in St Louis recently.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tell me this where were all these people yelling at all these townhall meetings for the past 8 years when the people who were running this country got us in this mess? So let me get this straight these people do not want any kind of solution for the 47 million people in this country who do not have any kind of health insurance on a plan that if they do not want it they can continue to pay for the coverage that they have. I am not saying this is a right wing or racist thing but I have never seen so many people upset like this since desegregation and all those protests that were going on for America.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wycky

this last week has been the most revealing window into how the public truly feels. Finally, people are not taking it anymore. They are starting to put their feet down and not taking this crap anymore.

on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being no chance and 5 being 100% chance, I'd say we are at a 4. 1 more notch and the S will H THE F

You can just feel it in the air

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I hate to oversimplify and destroy the entire thread here
but there is 1 simple reason that this discussion won't
matter; that is since Sept.14, 2001 we have been living
under martial law in the United States. That was when
our government went under C.O.G. (Continuation of
Government) procedures.

From this site -
robertscourt.blogspot.com...

On September 11, 2001, the government declared a state of
emergency. That state of emergency was formally put in writing
on 9/14/2001 consistent with Section 202(d) of the National
Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C.).
The state of emergency has continued in full force and effect
from 9/11/01 to the present. It was most recently extended
on August 28, 2008 for an additional year:

Or you can take it straight from the mouth of the "Decider" himself:

Consistent with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies
Act (50 U.S.C.), I am continuing for 1 year the national
emergency I declared on September 14, 2001, in Proclamation
7463, with respect to the terrorist attacks at the World Trade
Center, New York, New York, the Pentagon, and aboard United
Airlines flight 93, and the continuing and immediate threat of
further attacks on the United States.

Because the terrorist threat continues, the national emergency
declared on September 14, 2001, and the powers and authorities
adopted to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect
beyond September 14, 2008. Therefore, I am continuing in
effect for an additional year the national emergency I declared
on September 14, 2001, with respect to the terrorist threat.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and
transmitted to the Congress.

GEORGE W. BUSH
THE WHITE HOUSE,
August 28, 2008.

Now perhaps you will understand why any protests by the
people have seemed to have no effect whatsoever. We no longer
live in a Constitutional Republic. Are you catching on yet?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VEGETA007

This isn't about Health Care, open your eyes and pay attention, this is about the constant expansion of government telling us what we can and can not do.

I would recommend reading the op one more time through and understand what he is forecasting, more importantly what he is saying. This rush of shoving another bill down our throats are what people are PO'd about.

This is a build up of the decades past and people waking up to what has been going on around them that they have been oblivious too.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Meh.. people vastly overblow the current discontent. Yes, there are teaparties.. yes, there are protests.. yes, there are angry people at town hall meetings. Yes, these people represent a very small % of the nation as a whole. Revolution? Not by the people I gather, not yet, by a longshot.

Because for most, those who have not been unemployed (i.e. 90% of the nation), they still make the same wages typically, gas is about the same, groceries are the same, taxes are for the moment, about the same... it's fairly peaceful yet. I visit my brother in a more expensive neighborhood. Peaceful. The complex I live has around 450. People are not freaking out. At work... nothing. The normal amount of discontent for the government screwing things up as usual.

So I think it's a tad sensationalist and fatalistic to be claiming we are about to revolt. The loud and few do not represent the nation as a whole. Mind, if it continues down this path... higher unemployment, more taxes, less jobs, more stupid bailouts.. it could grow worse. But consider stuff like: unemployment is supposedly turning around. Stocks continue to go up. The standard of living for most people hasn't changed. Joe Bigscreen TV and his buds are not going to revolt anytime soon. It hasn't come to that yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join