It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL: Dogs hate Obama and are Republican! (Breaking News)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You are going to love this!

I have never seen anything funnier in my life! I wish I had a dog like this.

Now I know what you're thinking, in fact I am thinking the same exact thing:

DOGS REALLY CAN SENSE EVIL!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
By the way I thought it appropriate to put this in the Conspiracy section since the Dems will be claiming this is RW Propaganda.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That is funny,I don't care who you are. I just don't understand how that dog can eat carrots.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

I could swear that your title said "Barking" News and not "Breaking". LOL Oh, the power of suggestion. BTW, my dog loves Obama so

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That dog has been brainwashed! You can tell by the way his ears flop back. Dead give away.

Is that even legal?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the dog can sense evil? or he has been thought to not go for the food if that name comes up but I like his facial expression, it tells allot of what is going on in his litle head.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Explains all the stalling and hesitation when it came to getting a dog for the White House. They could find one that would'nt hate him.

So he had to get a Kennedy dog that would stay drunk and asleep 23 hours a day.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

I could swear that your title said "Barking" News and not "Breaking". LOL Oh, the power of suggestion. BTW, my dog loves Obama so

HAHA! Well good for your dog I guess

I should have put Barking News!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
the dog can sense evil? or he has been thought to not go for the food if that name comes up but I like his facial expression, it tells allot of what is going on in his litle head.

Hence the
after the sensing evil bit. It was a joke.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Explains all the stalling and hesitation when it came to getting a dog for the White House. They could find one that would'nt hate him.

So he had to get a Kennedy dog that would stay drunk and asleep 23 hours a day.

True! That's why they had to get one that was mixed with something else... Like a Liger

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender
Now I know what you're thinking, in fact I am thinking the same exact thing:

I'm thinking that you are playing into the left/right game EXACTLY the way the PTB want you to play into it.

Good work!

Vas

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

That dog has been brainwashed! You can tell by the way his ears flop back. Dead give away.

Is that even legal?

I'll open this up for debate if you want.

In what way do you think that dog has been brainwashed? I mean dogs do hold their ears like that naturally.

I can see him being trained to react a certain way but not brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

Thank you???

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Nah, no debate. I think the dog was reacting to hand signals that weren't shown in the video. When she said OK, that was his trigger, or signal to accept the treat. I was just kidding around in my first comment. I'm sorry

Do you think its possible to brainwash a dog?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Nah, no debate. I think the dog was reacting to hand signals that weren't shown in the video. When she said OK, that was his trigger, or signal to accept the treat. I was just kidding around in my first comment. I'm sorry

Do you think its possible to brainwash a dog?

No I do no think it's possible to brainwash a dog, they have the mentality of 2 year old. The way you posted sounded like you were seriously contemplating it.

I agree, nothing but good ol' obedience training at work here. I just wanted to share the humor and hopefully make some people laugh.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dogs can be easily trained, once you see the pattern you can see what is going on, the dog is trained to avoid the treat at a point in the sequence, and you can see the dog's reaction to OK when it turns back for the next treat.

Good training, but you could have the same result with George Bush's name if you wanted it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oh no, the evil right wing extremists have started to brainwash all of the dogs to go on a hunger strike until Obama resigns. If this isnt the definition of terrorist behavior, I dont know what is.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well the Republicans are trying to promote the animal health care reform. There supporting The Coalition for Animal Health in there fight.

Coalition Urges Congress to Resist Antibiotic Ban

The proposed H.R. 1549 bill seeks to amend and redefine “Critical Antimicrobial Animal Drugs” and “Nontherapeutic Use” as they pertain to animal health. This bill also rescinds the approval of a list of seven “critical antimicrobial animal drugs” unless the sponsor demonstrates there is a reasonable certainty of no harm to human health from the development of antimicrobial resistance from “nontherapeutic” use of the drug.

So go figure republicans fight against human health care plans but fight for animal healthcare plans.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun

Oh no, the evil right wing extremists have started to brainwash all of the dogs to go on a hunger strike until Obama resigns. If this isnt the definition of terrorist behavior, I dont know what is.

All I have to say is

new topics

top topics

join