It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 12 Crop Circle - Beautiful

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
crop circles are created by men, but that one is very well made......They took there time on that one

Can you prove this ?

Skeptics always ask for proof so can you absolutely prove in some way that they are all Manmade?

Blessings and Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It will not have escaped your attention that several crop circles this year have displayed a 12-fold symmetry. That is NOT coincidental.

In order to understand how the 12-sided dodecagon is the polygonal counterpart of the Tree of Life, study:
smphillips.8m.com...

The research articles at:
smphillips.8m.com...
explain what the inner form of the Tree of Life is, how the dodecagon is the last of the seven regular polygons that constitute it and how this polygon is also the polygonal representation of the polyhedral Tree of Life.

If you want to encounter REAL sacred geometry, its various isomorphic versions in mystical traditions of Judaism, Hinduism and Taoism and its connection to superstring physics, these PDFs are worth studying. They reveal the connection between science and religion.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Nice video..... that's the clearest yet of these balls of light having some effect.....

Greetings TruthIssxInx,

I want to thank you in regards to the video what the debunkers and skeptics do not understand that these balls of Light or unmanned craft have alot to do with the real Crop Circles not the Manmade ones that have been faked over the years.

So they want some proof but when you suppy some video proof they ignore it or make an excuse regarding it .
Anyway again thanks for your reply.
Blessings and Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Greetings.

and what makes you so sure that "these balls of Light or unmanned(un alienated is more like it) craft" do not have pilots. For all we know these could be warped time and space from our perspective.

Have you taken a ride in one?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

So they want some proof but when you suppy some video proof they ignore it or make an excuse regarding it .
Blessings and Peace

I never ignore proof, but I don't see how a 20 year old video of a shiny object in a field is proof that these crop circles aren't man-made.

It does bother me that if these aren't man-made then an obviously advanced race has the technology to contact us and does so by leaving cryptic images in flattened crops, rather than all the other possible ways of contacting us? Radio signals, digital signals, satellites, a nice letter in the mail, 2 yoghurt pots and string etc...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia

Greetings.

and what makes you so sure that "these balls of Light or unmanned(un alienated is more like it) craft" do not have pilots. For all we know these could be warped time and space from our perspective.

Have you taken a ride in one?

What I am sharing is that thy are Et in Origin regardless of if you feel they could be manned or not .

My point is this these lights are Et not even our own Milary or Science .

Totally from another dimension beyond this time and space.

I do not feel you and I are to far off in agreeing on this.

People have reported larger objects in past years of Flying Saucers etc.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

So they want some proof but when you supply some video proof they ignore it or make an excuse regarding it .
Blessings and Peace

I never ignore proof, but I don't see how a 20 year old video of a shiny object in a field is proof that these crop circles aren't man-made.

It does bother me that if these aren't man-made then an obviously advanced race has the technology to contact us and does so by leaving cryptic images in flattened crops, rather than all the other possible ways of contacting us? Radio signals, digital signals, satellites, a nice letter in the mail, 2 yoghurt pots and string etc...

Think a bit more about this the way you wish the Ets to make contact is directly and that's a fair request .

From the ET perspective Man has not always been a friendly person if anything this Planet has shown hostle or agressive reaction when these objects appear in the Crop Cirlces for example they the Miltary or whomever is in charge try and chase these lights that appear in the Crop Circle fields.

So my next question is why is the Military or Airforce Helicopters been video taped in the fields at some of these Crop Circles ?

I do not have video to post at the moment but it has been documented .

If these were Manmade all of them then the Military should have no interest in them correct?

The mind of Man works somewhat differently then Et do .

This has certianly been an interesting Crop Circle year what next will we see .

Blessings and Peace Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If these were Manmade all of them then the Military should have no interest in them correct?

The mind of Man works somewhat differently then Et do .

This has certianly been an interesting Crop Circle year what next will we see .

Blessings and Peace Cheers

That's very true, but what's to say the Military are any wiser as to who or what is making these formations as we are?

Either way I love looking at them, and would definitely like to visit some soon, I think that's the only way to truly appreciate the beauty of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello! This design looks like a gorgeous man hole cover. Pretty enough to be a necklace pattern, or universal money even. What's going to happen on 12/12/12? Why do they only message in the summer? Why only in Europe? Is the USA too violent or guarded with fighter jets to shoot down ufos? Would the hoaxes be jailed and more likely caught in the USA? Are they going to start burning designs into empty feilds in the winter to continue to message 1-2% of the popluation who is interested? Why is the messenger so mysterious? All the controversy just brings more attention... so what is the ultimate point? Those who are mathematicians, sciencetists, archeologists, and writer types should write an essay book similar to the 2012 book, and call it the BIG TRUTH about everything. It's awful to live on a planet full of deceitful iars. The anticipation is awful and we would like to know the truth no matter how brutal it is. Isn't living life and death already brutal? I am sure we are ready for it and can face it as a humanity. Can't we? Or is this just drama to entertain our bored society?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow, that's a really nice CC...

Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And...errr what are your credentials that allow you to make these claims? Also on a side note, every time you post there seems to be an undercurrent of something...I can't quite put my hand on it. Kind of close to superiority but not quite it...it's a very disturbing attribute for someone as enlightened as yourself and it makes me question your motives.

Just thinking out loud here.

Edit: Also the crop circle is stunning. I have always believed aliens existed and they may have had a hand in creating some crop circles but I have come to think that believing on the basis on just wanting to believe would be doing a disservice to myself.

And Cmdraleon, I really would like to believe that there will be a "Great Unveiling" or something along those lines but I've come to believe that the whole 2012 thing is just a tool to keep us from doing anything. "Oh don't worry about the environment, Christ will return 2012 and destroy the world anyway" or "Don't worry about the rapidly declining state of the goverment the aliens will come and liberate us".

I think those are defeatist attitudes and they stop us from doing the things we should be doing now, but instead we wait for our Alien brethren to return and fix our problems. How about we cleanse ourselves of our problems before/if they come that way all work can be done...then it's time for play

(Didn't check to make sure I was grammatically correct and such was in a rush :/ )

[edit on 13-8-2009 by serenesupreme]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moraz
Wow, that's a really nice CC...

Thanks for posting.

I didn't think it was this huge.
It helps seeing someone walking around inside of it to give it scale.

We got a good field report already.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
As other posters have noted as an objective viewer of the UFO & Crop Circle phenomenon you have to notice the advancement in design over the last 30-40 years. Old UFO photos look like clunkers and now we have the sexy stealthy triangle shaped ones. Same with crop circles, old ones were a basic circle with some patterns in it. Nothing too fancy and has evolved into the intricate patterns we see today.

I think most of what we see in UFO's and Crop Circles is us copying them. I do believe that there are real cases for both. As far as 2012 I'm still up in the air about how bad this alignment will be. Could there be an interaction in terms of gravity between the blackhole, sun, earth....Who knows? Maybe they are trying to warn us as the Mayans tried to do. I mean obviously they understood astronomy and our place in the Milky Way. They predicted lunar eclipses 1000's of years into the future. Not bad for those primitive people and their primitive maths

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It's about time changing I bet.

Something along the lines of how we are about to break out or the time constraint perhaps?

thanks for posting the pics

[edit on 14-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The "ufo" theory would probably be taken a little more seriously if these things showed up more often in other parts of the world.

The fact that there are those CC makers in the UK who make these things for a living and this just happens to be where 99% of them are found, does not help matters.

Here in North America we have miles upon miles of huge farm fields from Canada down through the US and into Mexico. Why so few circles here? And the ones that do show up here are generally less than stellar formations.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I simply love how none of this genrates as much as an ounce of mainstream coverage. Are we still to believe that these are man made?
Am I the only one who has noticed that these things are getting more and more intricate? They are at the point now that, claiming they are man made is laughable.

I would love for a fellow atser who claims this is a hoax, to duplicate this perfectly. It CAN"T BE DONE!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i wont start a seperate thred........

Just have a question,

Where are all crop cicles now?? seems the spate is over...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

You may want to have a read through this site, it talks about man made crop circles and people that are involved with the creation of them.

Just magnificent works of art if you ask me, but of course that's just me personal opinion

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

This poor site has been flogged about here so much it has gone WAY past the absurd.Like dozens of times.Wow,and they have nothing to offer except the tired old claims and misleading juxtoposition of pictures of unknown origin CC's and their text.These guys are fraudulently claiming to make fraudulent circles to fake out the gullible and cause dissention about/between their poor efforts and the real ones.Yes we who bother have seen their claims and NO they persuade no one but those who already think(?) this way.Sorry,try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join