It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 12 Crop Circle - Beautiful

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think I actually agree with ALLisONE in this case.. This one looks like it was probably human-made. . .

Still, pretty sweet design!

I was discussing this very phenomena in a related thread: Read Me

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

The SpaceBrothers do not need to have a large craft to make these Circles just use unmanned Orbs that can do this within a blink of an eye.

Cheers and thanks again for your question.

Not having a dig at you or anything but there's not an iota of proof for that at all, and an old 80's video (love the hairdo's
) showing an orb of some sort floating around a field proves nothing at all. Had it shown the orb making the crop circle then fair enough!

It raises the question, why are crop circles getting more intricate and complicated - when they first appeared years and years ago they were just circles, nothing like what we see today, which just makes me lean even more towards man-made art - they're constantly trying to better the last 'project' each time.

Just my opinion of course

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
crop circles are created by men, but that one is very well made......They took there time on that one

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The guy in the video, is that a SPACE MULLET hair cut?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
The guy in the video, is that a SPACE MULLET hair cut?

Space business in the front, Space party in the back

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Greetings,

Its created by the Spacebrothers .

It all relates one way or another now to 2012 and the Galactic events that will take place.

Are you as sure of this statement as you were of Blossom Goodchild, The GFL and Oct 14th 2008?

Just wondering....

IRM

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There were TWO in this field.Debunkers;WHY TWO?

Ever wonder how the Forest Shaman knows what plants to take for medicine for a particular ailment?They say the same thing when asked,"The plant told me."

So it gets filed under,"Unknown".

The actual pharmacology is to add the plant into the brew and listen.Plants have CONSCIOUS spirits.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Looks like the humans who made this made a few mistakes... oh well nobody is perfect.

Here is the one that stood out the most:

There is a few more flaws but I don't have time to point them out right now, I'll probably reply later.

This crop circle has the obvious tool marks that are normally left behind by wood planks. So, it's definitely man-made, anyone denying the existence of these tool marks is just ignoring the evidence.

Tool marks:

These tool marks are found on known man-made crop circles, they are created by edges of the tool used to flatten the crops. Compare these tool marks with known man-made crop circles, and you have your evidence they are made by people on the ground.

Nice planning too... August 12, and a 12 segment circle. Who ever made this obviously planned this and marked it on their human made calendar.

Good day.

-edit add-

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
No mistakes.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Those little circles around the crosses and squares in the large circles are far from perfect too.

[edit on 13/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well I have a very open mind when it comes to cc. I do know that a lot are man-made, and I do admire their handiwork. But part of me still 'hopes' that a lot of cc are made by other beings.
As for those people that are questioning why they were such simple designs in the early days if they were made by ETs.....is it not possible they were just introducing us to them gradually?....to get us used to the idea that they are around....in the same way that UFO sightings are becoming more and more as people are now more accepting of the possibility that we are not alone.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Crop circles are not photoshopped.

1. You do not have thousands of visitors to something that doesn't exist.
2. Farmers (some) can not charge visitation fees to something that's not there.
3. Many different photographers take multiple pictures of the same circles. They can not all be photoshopping an image to the exact specifications of another photographer.
4. If the crop circles did not appear in reality as they appear online, in calendars, books, etc. -- many people would have come forward and the mystery would have been solved eons ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Mods, Delete this post please

[edit on 13/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

commaders of earth dont need to know how to upload images lol

why is it these "aliens" are so hell bent on destroying crops? yeah i know.. but it only destroys x amount out of x amount left! who cares!

EMAILS WORK TOO!!! WTF YOU GOTTA RUIN FOOD FOR??

crayola has been keeping kids from carving messages in your dads truck paint for years. when will these "advanced" beings learn this as well?

tis a pretty design though.

*WHOOOPITY DOO!! What does it allll mean bazzle??" - austin powers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Yup, I noticed that too...

Here is another mistake:

Some squares are aligned with other squares (aligned). And some squares are aligned with the gaps of the other squares (not aligned).

I doubt this was meant to be this way... but some people could argue this was a part of the design.

I think it's a horrible mistake caused by measuring mistakes of the inner or outer squares. Making one square too big or to small will off set the alignment of all the squares.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
No mistakes.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
lol and how would you have tool marks? this isnt a sculpture is it?

what kind of tool do you need to make a crop circle?

o i guess a hippy with a board makes a pretty good tool

seriously. who writes gibberish in a field and is claimed to be advanced?

the crop circle "phenomenon" is getting a little old. we got 3 seconds of video from 1 field out of hundreds of these things. the video didnt even show anything other than a flash of light and some wind.

why arent these farmers out there monitoring every inch of their fields from towers with heat sensors and IR??

maybe cus then they would have to explain why 20 kids are in the field drawing patterns. Maybe so they can charge admission to see the "ALL AMAZING CROP CIRCLES FROM OUTERSPACE" at 2 pounds a person.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
why arent these farmers out there monitoring every inch of their fields from towers with heat sensors and IR??

They should ask teh government to supply them with a few thermal cameras.
Too many kids are left hungry because of the destroyed crops..

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
After looking into this more closely, what a crude depiction of the Mayan Calender Round. You have the inner cog and outer cog or wheels. This was used as a means to keep track of dates, celestial events, and pretty much was the foundation of their civilization. What a disappointing and failed attempt to honor them with this rubbish.
In an earlier post, I noticed that the star with 4 circles around it which represented Venus, but recently found that combined with another Mayan symbol means "Travelers of the Gods"!!!! Very interesting.

Also, just as the Egyptian symbols had multiple meanings, so did the Mayans.
While researching I found that the dots represent numerals. Somehow I've come to the conclusion that the 4 dots combined with the star represents 400.
So we have this number of 12 also prominent in this particular crop circle with the center point. 12 + 1 = 13 x 400 which happens to be the complete Mayan calender circle age.

Which brings up the point that everyone is talking about 2012 where the end of the world is going to happen. Ohhhh-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What people fail to understand is that the Mayans believed this was the end of the age but not time as we know it. They predicted that the calender starts over but does not end.

Mayan end of world rumors + 2012 Movies, Books, Propaganda, Etc. = MULTI-MILLION/BILLION-DOLLARS in profits.

Nice Work!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Nice video..... that's the clearest yet of these balls of light having some effect.....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is actually a wonderful example of a crop circle made to cover up the real deals.

The more these idiots make like this one, only makes it easier to pick out the non-man made circles.

The crop circles I admire are the ones that have the plants woven in intricate patterns.

I would call this a 4 Pint Circle, because obviously they had a few to many before making this one.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My parents have this type of pattern on their ceiling with a light dangling from it.
This looks a bit like it.

Are we to now start believing that not just aliens are producing these images, but they like their quaint furnishings? Table cloths on the operating tables? Winged back chairs, with foot stools, and dare I say it? (Dare! Dare!) doilies!?

S&F to the creator of the circle if they make themselves known!

[edit on 13/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

The SpaceBrothers do not need to have a large craft to make these Circles just use unmanned Orbs that can do this within a blink of an eye.

Cheers and thanks again for your question.

Not having a dig at you or anything but there's not an iota of proof for that at all, and an old 80's video (love the hairdo's
) showing an orb of some sort floating around a field proves nothing at all. Had it shown the orb making the crop circle then fair enough!

It raises the question, why are crop circles getting more intricate and complicated - when they first appeared years and years ago they were just circles, nothing like what we see today, which just makes me lean even more towards man-made art - they're constantly trying to better the last 'project' each time.

Just my opinion of course

The reason Crop Circles have become more intricate is bacause we are getting ready to experience a Galactic Alignment and some very important Cosmic #s on Earth.

If your from Space and trying to present a messag imprinted in a Crop Field you do not keep repeating the same message when you have other ones to share.

Look at the development of the Crop Circles that are not Manmade as each telling a story or allowing Man to gain some insights about the future.

If it looks real good then its to some to good to be truely what it is not Manmade.

You want Manmade Crop Circles go into a real Crop Cirlce with some investigators who have the sound equipment and after you have done this you will in my opinion change your leaning to thinking they are Manmade.

Cheers Blessings and Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join