It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 12 Crop Circle - Beautiful

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Gotta love human ingenuity and perseverance.I don't care that they are not from *aliens* and other such things.The fact people have the skill to do them and make them so artistic and stunning is just amazing imo.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Y'know...Here's a NOVEL take,as seen within the confines of this and these discussion/argument/bickerings.Tin foil hat advised,unless you live,as I do,in a foil wrapped HOUSE.

There are really two camps here.The first big tent group think the plants were push/pull/drag/laser beam/microwave(etc)stomped/rolled by alien/human/alien/human hybrids.I think this covers most if not all.These first are those whose pineal gland pumps out at a regular interval,a certain material substance.These people are the ones who may actually see these Crop Art Works in construction,but due to the chemical action and timing of the release of this substance,at night while dreaming,will typically be unable to recall to normal waking consciousness what and who done it.Even if they have out-of-body dreamings and take a fast trip to Great Britian to look see one in the making on the cheap.You'd have to take a nap for the time zone thing.

The other camp,a tiny strange minority,who can't even discuss where their tent is pitched,KNOW,from having seen it with eyes WIDE OPEN that each plant has an actual entity or guiding spirit,conscious,very actively dancing in place.These would reside in the brain of the plant,the node.A chemical factory producing growth hormones.

No external entity required if the plants DO IT THEMSELVES.The nodes are KEY in this,partly because NONE of the afore mentioned theories really accounts for these being bent.Except to ERRONEOUSLY CLAIM that the plant naturally bends there under stress and moisture conditions.

And now we return you to your regularly unfringe signal. Don't forget to take off the tin foil hat,you look silly.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia
reply to post by Eurisko2012

"I am becoming a little more skeptical of the crop circles simple because the reappearing 12. "

maybe mr. sitchin can join us here in ATS and shed light on this MJ12. afterall his 12th Planet book must have something related to this cc appearance.
who knows?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
All these new crop circles are bringing back the passion I had for them when I was younger, it's great.

Just a quick thought.

Can we please have one thread to do with new crop circles?
It would make for better reading as a whole topic.

People can go make as many omg crop circles are man made/alien as they want. Go make a thread about the general explanations and theories we have about the making and design of crop circles.

At least then we won't have to dig through certain members trolling. I know we have ignore but once a thread is derailed into a basic no I’m right and your wrong thread it gets pretty boring seeing the same responses over and over again.

It’s just a thought sorry if anyone else has suggested anything similar.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think it goes beyond cooincidence now that cropcircleconnector is constantly the first website to post these newly discovered crop circles.

And maybe even more of a cooincidence that the owner of cropcircleconnector is in Bristol in the UK, very close to where the majority of the circles are appearing.

Whatever your thoughts are on this still doesn't change the fact that whoever is creating them is making amazing pieces of art, truly stunning!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
I seriously don't understand how things of this magnitude can pop up on a daily basis and no one knows jack about it..

To me that's more amazing than the images themselves.

Jeez it's not that hard to work out is it? There are hundreds of fields in the south of England. Most are next to motorways or country lanes, and are all pitch black in the middle of nowhere. Driving past you would have no idea what was going on.

No doubt the land owners/farmers get paid handsomely to say nothing as well, and let these patterns be made.

There is no doubt in my mind these are man made. Sure, they have come a long way from ropes and planks of wood. They have had 30 odd years of practise after all. And if you can make kids toys that can create patterns like this by simply setting it to do so, I see no reason why much bigger versions can't be made.

They are man made for the simple reason of the progress of detail over the years. They have got better because CC makers have a better understanding of how to make them. Show me a CC from the 70s that is as detailed as the one in the OP. You can't because there aren't any. Just seeing how basic they where back then ony proves this.

Gorgeous patterns I admit. But man made all the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Although these pics do look photoshopped sometimes i have to just say that maybe all this resemblance to the number 12 may mean that everything will just stop on the 12/12/2012.... can you imagine that? Even the rotation around the Sun? What if we started to go backwards? Backwards in time? Right back to the beginning?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings,

Its created by the Spacebrothers .

When the time comes for the meeting of all then the understandings of the message imprinted in this circle and others will have been underdstood.

It all relates one way or another now to 2012 and the Galactic events that will take place.

Blessings In The Light OF The Most Radiant One Always

I couldn't even finish reading the thread without asking, since you seem so enlightened, if you could provide some evidence with this extraordinary claim? I'd be quite intrigued by these statements if you're able to back them up. Otherwise, you're just spouting opinion and theory as fact, which is incredilbly discouraging to those attempting to believe.

Now on to the rest of the thread. There's some great artwork in that crop circle, by the way. Thank you for sharing, OP.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
beautiful crop circle. It's fun seeing everyone share there ideas and interpretations. Im starting to think the number 12 an numbers divisble by 3 seem to be popping up more and more.

My first thought when i saw this was that it had to do with the 12 dimensions that all lead to 1 conclusion or 1 whole. it just seems as though this represents how everything is intertwined with one another.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

cool crop circle, but I think we need a new forum for these as they are obviously not of ET origin...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm sure the farmer doesn't think it's 'beautiful'.
He probably thinks it's a pain in the neck and vandalism.
He'll have a hard time harvesting his crops ... right?
That's a loss of money for him.
Not so 'beautiful' from his point of view.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like the humans who made this made a few mistakes... oh well nobody is perfect.

Here is the one that stood out the most:

There is a few more flaws but I don't have time to point them out right now, I'll probably reply later.

This crop circle has the obvious tool marks that are normally left behind by wood planks. So, it's definitely man-made, anyone denying the existence of these tool marks is just ignoring the evidence.

Tool marks:

These tool marks are found on known man-made crop circles, they are created by edges of the tool used to flatten the crops. Compare these tool marks with known man-made crop circles, and you have your evidence they are made by people on the ground.

Nice planning too... August 12, and a 12 segment circle. Who ever made this obviously planned this and marked it on their human made calendar.

Good day.

-edit add-

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
No mistakes.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
This crop circle has the obvious tool marks that are normally left behind by wood planks. So, it's definitely man-made, anyone denying the existence of these tool marks is just ignoring the evidence.

These tool marks are found on known man-made crop circles, they are created by edges of the tool used to flatten the crops. Compare these tool marks with known man-made crop circles, and you have your evidence they are made by people on the ground.

And the Crop Circles where they are no tool marks to be seen...... oh thats right you have other explanations for those.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Show me one without tool marks. Oh wait, you can't.

--add

After studying how humans make crop circles, and learning their "tricks". I found out that they curve the crops along the edges so that they don't overlap onto the straight edges of standing crops. So even if the crops are being bent perpendicular to a straight edge, they have to curve the crops along the edge so that they are parallel to the straight edge. If they don't then the bent crops will overlap onto the non-bent crops, and will make the edge look like crap.

My last post pointing to the tool marks is also highlighting the result of the technique I just described.

At 7:27 and after, in the following video the crop maker says:

When you reach and edge you start to turn sideways.....so you curve around and this will change the direction of flow......It stops the seed heads from resting against the flat wall if you want to create.... (I think he meant to say, create a straight edge).

www.youtube.com...

Knowing this above technique you can see it in almost every crop circle.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia

I didn't have much time to analyze the circle in detail but did notice that the clover or star with 4 dots around it resembles the Mayan symbol for Venus.

I would be spooked,
if Venus was coming back around 2012!

Yeh your right it bares a similar resemblence to the mayan glyph

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

cool crop circle, but I think we need a new forum for these as they are obviously not of ET origin...

I find it interesting that you think these Crop Circles are not of ET origin.
Thats you're opinion not a fact.

Explain how they are appearing so quickly over night like this one .

You would need alot of people skilled in these area and who would leave no signs they had been there.

Human beings doing this no matter how good they are would leave a trail that they were there..

Many of these Crop Circles are of ET Origin not Manmade Origin or made by Doug and Dave who had claimed many years back they created all the Crop Circles.

If you wish to believe they are all Manmade go right ahead and keep believing that but they are not all Manmade .

Some have created fake ones and those have been documented in the past by Crop Circle experts .

The Possibilities Are Endless
Blessings and Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon You would need alot of people skilled in these area and who would leave no signs they had been there.

Human beings doing this no matter how good they are would leave a trail that they were there..

People are skilled like you would not believe (It doesn't take a over-fancified alien 'brother' to create art), and I believe an above poster just pointed out several major flaws and markings of human evidence. These modern day crop circles just add more bogus claims to a very real subject which will never get the credit it deserves because of this.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Sik Mike]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
each pattern has 4 dots round it..

weeks perhaps ?

good find !!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hi Eurisk!!

Nice crop circle indeed isnt it.... the word intricate comes to mind.

May i ask what you meant in your OP by no mistakes??? ive been trying to follow these things, has there been mistakes before??

And if i may say, if there were mistakes in previous CC's involving 12 sections perhaps it may have been a marker of sorts???

Im so looking forward to the day we can decypher these little buggers,

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings,

Its created by the Spacebrothers .

When the time comes for the meeting of all then the understandings of the message imprinted in this circle and others will have been underdstood.

It all relates one way or another now to 2012 and the Galactic events that will take place.

Blessings In The Light OF The Most Radiant One Always

I couldn't even finish reading the thread without asking, since you seem so enlightened, if you could provide some evidence with this extraordinary claim? I'd be quite intrigued by these statements if you're able to back them up. Otherwise, you're just spouting opinion and theory as fact, which is incredilbly discouraging to those attempting to believe.

Now on to the rest of the thread. There's some great artwork in that crop circle, by the way. Thank you for sharing, OP.

Cheers,
Strype

Thank you for you're question first I am notsure how long you have been interested in the subject of Crop Circles for me its been since the 1980's .

Real Crop Circles that are from the SpaceBrothers will have a certian tone or pitch that can be picked up by special audio recording equipment .

Many of the good Crop Circle Researchers know this and infact many years ago at a lecture that I attended video footage was presented with the Crop Circle experts using such a audio device and you did here a tone or pitch noise within the Circle.

In a Fake Manmade Circle you you will here nothing.

Here below I have added a documented video of lights in the crop Circle fields .

Are they really Manmade as you believe?

Good research has been video taped of these Lights or unmanned UFOs in the fields above .

The SpaceBrothers do not need to have a large craft to make these Circles just use unmanned Orbs that can do this within a blink of an eye.

Cheers and thanks again for your question.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join