It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 12 Crop Circle - Beautiful

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It looks great!
No mistakes.
I hope we see another one tomorrow!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
awesome! S&F - It seems like it has something to do with the sun? 12 dots around the very middle - months maybe? then there are 12 pedal like symbols around the outside? months again? Ahhhh who knows, pretty cool regardless.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Greetings,

Its created by the Spacebrothers .

When the time comes for the meeting of all then the understandings of the message imprinted in this circle and others will have been underdstood.

It all relates one way or another now to 2012 and the Galactic events that will take place.

Blessings In The Light OF The Most Radiant One Always

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes I would have to say the first thing which stood out to me was the division of shapes into 12.

Does anyone else think this could be partly symbolic of the zodiac?

P.S. I am commenting on symbolism alone, not the origins.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Star, and flag for presenting a beautiful image.

I really wish deciphering them was more of a public issue.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Greetings Eurisko2012,

How do you add a picture on the page like this one.
I have tried with other cosmic things and cannot get it to happen.
Please send me a u2u message how you do this .
Its most welcomed.
Again nice looking Crop Circle.
Blessings and Peace

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is your source that verifies this is from today?

Any links you can post?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

I hope we get a good field report on this one.
I would like see a field investigator stand there with a handful
of iron filings and maybe a piece of blown apart wheat.
A picture shaking hands with farmer would also be great.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Greetings Eurisko2012,

How do you add a picture on the page like this one.
I have tried with other cosmic things and cannot get it to happen.
Please send me a u2u message how you do this .
Its most welcomed.
Again looking Crop Circle.
Blessings and Peace

It's very easy. All you have to do is upload the pic.
Then click on add image icon. Type in the image address.
Be sure and write it down.
ATS adds a bunch of numbers for a simple pic.
It works.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I am becoming a little more skeptical of the crop circles simple because the reappearing 12. This could mean anything, but logically this relates to the 12 months in our modern calender as well as the 12 constellation that we(mankind) integrated into our culture(past/present). Actually it is the foundation for many things.

Therefore, it would make sense to me that the creators are mundane simply because of our perspective from earth and the 12 constellations and 12 monthly cycle. I would think that other planets have different yearly cycles. For instance, the moon is very close to us and orbits with us but a moon day is approx 29 earth days. Much different but just roughly a quarter millions miles away.

I didn't have much time to analyze the circle in detail but did notice that the clover or star with 4 dots around it resembles the Mayan symbol for Venus.

I would be spooked,
if Venus was coming back around 2012!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by absconditussapientia

Some of the crop circles have a science meaning behind them.
My favorite is the one that decodes to mean Pi.
Some are just art. Birds....owls.....beautiful patterns.
I like them all.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Now that is a pretty amazing crop circle. I cant even imagine how hard it would be to make one of those things. I would be pulling my hair out.

Although I would like to run around in one of them with a buddy and play hide and seek.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Has it occurred to anybody that these pictures of crop circles may be photoshopped? I need to see pictures of people standing in them to believe it. And who keeps flying over all the fields looking for them? The creator? Or are the same fields being used again and again?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr VanNostrin
Has it occurred to anybody that these pictures of crop circles may be photoshopped? I need to see pictures of people standing in them to believe it. And who keeps flying over all the fields looking for them? The creator? Or are the same fields being used again and again?

Go to the source website: www.cropcircleconnector.com Look under Latest Circles and then scroll down to August. There are multiple pictures of this circle, and one of them has somone standing in it holding a long white staff of some kind. This cc is huge.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
After looking at cropcircleconnector site,I am under the impression this is one of a pair that appeared(pair-appeared,I find this funny) in the same field.The other seems to go over the field edge.This would be the second one that has this feature.A clue.

PS I also think the white pole is the 20' camera pole.

PPS Wrong again! Looking back at the site,the harvest is in progress and the thresher is eating the second one,munch,munch.Guess this farmer wasn't having any of that payday,just crops.
[edit on 12-8-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr VanNostrin

Greetings Dr,

These could be photoshopped then if that is the case mystery solved.

The truth is maybe some are faked and photoshopped but the only way to know that is to have those investigative Crop Circle people who are taking pictures to report how they got them.

Many of the Crop Circle researchers over in that area have planes and other technical equipment to get the kind of photos we are all seeing on that site.

If we take the suggestion that they all could be photoshopped then we can take the crop Circle Puzzle and put it to rest and move on to the next mystery.

From my perspective I do not believe many of these are as you put it photoshoppped .

Like i said those flying over the field taking pictures and adding them are people interested in this and or Crop Circle investigators .

The Possibilities Are Endless

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
lol, those England boys are up to it again!

What does that bring the percentage of crop circles of the world in England to for this year? Like 90%?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I seriously don't understand how things of this magnitude can pop up on a daily basis and no one knows jack about it..

To me that's more amazing than the images themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Heres the link...........

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looks like a part of my family crest, my late relatives MUST be aliens. Again why isn't this located in the BTS? By the way my last name "Dixon" stands for the queens royal guard and is very very English. These things are laughable. Not saying it isn't artistic but laughable to concieve as extra ordinary.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

[edit on 12-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join