It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Carrying Obama ‘Hitler’ Sign at Rep. Dingell Event Was Democratic Plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not that this is much of a surprise, but it turns out that some of these town halls have democrat plants, there to make the protesters look bad. One of these Town Hall protesters apparently saw a man handing out democrat pamphlets about the health care reform, but was later seen carrying an Obama Hitler sign.

(Interview at end of video)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Shows you how dirty they'll fight when there's money to be lost and won

Remove profit and loss from the equation and things would be playing out far differently

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

The end is near for ObamaCare when the Left Wing Loons get this desperate.
When they get caught, it makes them look very weak .
I'm changing my guess.
Now i say there is a 60% chance ObamaCare goes down in flames.
By the end of August that number should be 90%.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Are there no REAL people left in the world? From reading various threads here on ATS is seems like everyone thinks everyone else is a plant or a disinfo agent. I call BS

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just another sign that Obama is getting desperate. Given Obama's statements and demeanor lately, his handlers must be increasing the tension on his puppet strings. Obama the mouthpiece and the salesman isn't getting his job done in a timely manner. Is it any wonder that Soros is starting to speak up lately.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
All of the shadow groups and lobbyists are coming out.

The Obama administration has called in the unions to "confront" town hall protesters, with the plants, misinformation, staged questions and answers etc....

This seems like a declaration of war on the American people... But really it is all just a well orchestrated plan to push through the most radical and dangerous agenda in the history of this nation. Given the changes they are seeking to make, and the expansion of government they desire along with the funneling of bailouts, pet projects and protections for the elite supporters of the agenda, it should come as no surprise that they will stop at nothing to deceive the people to get it done.

The key question is.... Have they underestimated the intelligence of the American people?

The answer to that question will come in the future elections in 2010 and 2012.

It's time to fire the Washington elite. Both republicans and democrats and put this country on a new independent more conservative path, one that will restore the most simple principles this nation was founded on, the American people deserve no more or less, and it is within their will to make it happen.

Say no to the Washington elite!

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dingell event.

Link to website that shows picture of young bllack man and older white lady holding the hitler obama sign at the Dingell event.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh for christs sake! Wake up and smell the kool-aid. If you are that trusting, what are you doing on a conspiracy site? This administration uses plants. Bush used plants. Clinton used plants.

Please don't tell me you think he is the Messiah?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh for christs sake! Wake up and smell the kool-aid. If you are that trusting, what are you doing on a conspiracy site? This administration uses plants. Bush used plants. Clinton used plants.

Please don't tell me you think he is the Messiah?

I'll abstain from the kool-aid...looks like you and many others have already tried it...IT'S TAINTED

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I wonder if there's a picture out there somewhere of this guy handing out fliers afterward. If this is true and he really was there to make the protesters look bad, then the democrats responsible have sunk to a new low.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Like we say on the internet : Pic or didn't happen.
Without a picture of this guy handing fliers for John Dingell, this story should be considered propaganda from Faux News.
It would'nt be the first time they air blatant lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
With all his lies, with all his skirting around the truth, with all his unvetted Czars making decisions Congress should make, a man be a fool to trust Obama, the Democraps, much less thier Health Care Plan..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here's a theory that I posted in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

As it was covered in "The Obama Deception" Obama was the favorite of Bilderberg to be POTUS. I'm starting to think that Obama played the Bilderberg group and the Apollo Alliance is making a big power play with Healthcare being their "trojan horse". During the campaign no news media would have touch the BC issue (and I don't want this turning into a birther thread, I'm just trying to expalin how I see things). While the media was putting a very negative spin on the BC issue, the fact that it was out there could have been a threat to Obama saying "We made you and we can break you". Obama might beleive Apollo can take on Bilderberg and that's why he's making a mad dash with healthcare. Just a crazy theory.

The villification of the American people is just a distraction from something else. I've never seen the media push so hard for a certion viewpoint. At this rate people are going to get tired of the media's constant "Rasict! Nazi1" antics. I know I certainly am. I think there's something much larger going on here and healthcare is just a front.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Like we say on the internet : Pic or didn't happen.
Without a picture of this guy handing fliers for John Dingell, this story should be considered propaganda from Faux News.
It would'nt be the first time they air blatant lie.

You have a point, but the MSM has been characterizing these events as "KKK meetings" and "nothing but angry white people". Doesn't that guy seem out of place, given the MSM's description?

top topics

join