It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our God is dead. ENKI is buried under the face on mars! (Alex Collier claim)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just finished watching the recently posted Alex Collier 1996 lecture. In part 16 he makes a claim that Enki/EA which i have considered to be the creator of our physical body, was betrayed and killed (obviously by his brother En-lil) and that his body has literally been buried under the face on mars.

Whether he (Enki) is reincarnated or not, Collier doesn't know that. I think it is a very interesting claim to make.

Here is the clip where he makes that statement...

Maybe god is dead after all just like Nietzsche put it...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This thread is soley based on your beliefs I would imagine.

Not bashing it at all, but to say that our God is dead? Well, I have to say that statement is purely your choice to believe that En-lil existed.
Well, and Enki.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is tired of this Alex guy?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddacunha

My thoughts exactly.

I don't think its fair to say who's right or wrong here. But, Alex Collier makes incredible claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
alex has so much credibility. he always has so many facts to back his ludicrous claims up. i dont know if god is dead but since he lets all my pets puke all over my new rug he must be mad at me.
i think that airplane pilot hologram guy has as much credibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hard this topic, there is so much , and yet not put in the bible, Enoch is in it, but not Enlil,Enki,Anu,An, Innana etc..

the whole Creation of humans are on those stones, yet No one is learning it !

Enlil was master of the Skies, Enki of EArth, Enlil I also seen in text using the Moon as 'base', and also, FreeMasons seems to think the same, they say Allah is a Moon God... Hmmmmmmmm Allah - Enlil ??

You know God and Allah, could very well be Enki and Enlil ..Just in a very very short explanation...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We must have back knowledge on the topic to be able to know which statements are correct, that which this person has made is incorrect.

Zacharia Sitchen's translation of the tablets clearly show that it was Alalu who was burried in Cydonia not Enki which is being said here, for if it was then how could the story if his actions have continued here on earth?

"Let the image of Alalu forever gaze toward Nibiru that he ruled,
Toward the Earth whose gold he discovered!
So Ninmah, Exalted Lady, in the name of her father Anu did declare.
As for you, Anzu, to you Anu the king his promise shall be keeping!
Twenty heroes with you here shall remain, the way station's building to begin;
Rocketships from Earth the golden ores shall here deliver,
Celestial chariots from here the gold to Nibiru shall then transport.
Hundreds of heroes their abode on Lahmu shall make,
You, Anzu, shall be their commander!
Thus did the Great Lady, in the name of her father Anu, to Anzu say.
My life I owe to you, Great Lady! So was Anzu saying. My gratitude to Anu shall limits not have!
From the planet Lahmu the chariot departed; toward Earth the journey it continued."

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brain Damaged
alex has so much credibility. he always has so many facts to back his ludicrous claims up. i dont know if god is dead but since he lets all my pets puke all over my new rug he must be mad at me.
i think that airplane pilot hologram guy has as much credibility.

I just laughed so hard I up-chucked. Seriously, a little lunch came up. Gross.

Nice one! Keep me entertained!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
THe thing is, I just a few days ago, watch an Project Camelot vid from Zurich I think, they said the Anunnaki stargates have been destroyed.?

Is this where the tilting of the Earth's precession cycle by making those three stoges dams in China comes into play? the precession will be 'off-set' for Alignment of the stargates???

26.000 year precession and the Mayan God, QUETZALCOATL, they thought 'beigns' came out of the Dark Rift in the Milky way, which is supposed to be in December 2012, well, there is actually a Cross in France that is 360 years old, that say the same thing, so , it aint Rolans Viral stunt !!!

Ehh, it say with deep Alchemy that the sun lines up with the Galactic plane, and the sun will be affected,...From the Center...

This is the exact motion of the equinoctial precession that gives rise to the flow of the astrological ages, a 26,000-year cycle.”

Correlations based on the Four Royal Stars of Persia are numerous. Notice what is mentioned in Revelation Chapter 4: 1-9:

“4:1 After these things I looked and saw a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, like a trumpet speaking with me, was one saying, “Come up here, and I will show you the things which must happen after this.”

4:2 Immediately I was in the Spirit. Behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting on the throne

4:3 that looked like a jasper stone and a sardius. There was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald to look at.

4:4 Around the throne were twenty-four thrones. On the thrones were twenty-four elders sitting, dressed in white garments, with crowns of gold on their heads.

4:5 Out of the throne proceed lightnings, sounds, and thunders. There were seven lamps of fire burning before his throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

4:6 Before the throne was something like a sea of glass, similar to crystal. In the midst of the throne, and around the throne were four living creatures full of eyes before and behind.

4:7 The first creature was like a lion, and the second creature like a calf, and the third creature had a face like a man, and the fourth was like a flying eagle.

4:8 The four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around about and within. They have no rest day and night, saying, “Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come!”

4:9 When the living creatures give glory, honor, and thanks to him who sits on the throne, to him who lives forever and ever,”

[edit on 12/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Are you sure this is old news...if this is new news, you may be on to something. Your Sumerian gods are Dead and/or Dying and Near Death!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I do not believe in a traditional god but I do believe in God Source and if Source was dead we all would be dead.

Enki if real which I suspect he was only posed as God. IMO

He might have manipulated DNA of indigenous humans?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I do not believe in a traditional god but I do believe in God Source and if Source was dead we all would be dead.

Holy majoly, some one is Catching up

Enki was Master of Dna manipulations...

He was the one created the 'clay men' if you will.
Enki also made alot of other creatures, he was into Dna as you probably was into chemestry set when you were a child, and hte result was alot of hybrids,like: human/fish and large Reptilians...and humans, Adam and Eve..

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

That would explain how the ancients were able to move and work with such huge stone objects. they made the Neanderthal move them around while they played God with our DNA and made MODERN man smaller, smarter and physically weaker.

DISCLAIMER: Just speculation on my part not making any claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ChemBreather

That would explain how the ancients were able to move and work with such huge stone objects. they made the Neanderthal move them around while they played God with our DNA and made MODERN man smaller, smarter and physically weaker.

DISCLAIMER: Just speculation on my part not making any claims.

Nah, I think they used 'ships' to move these stones, as it say' they came down with great power and glory', space ships, they had ships to move this stones, and the Anunnakis were larger than humans, they could have helped in the same way humans builds houses today.

Larger beings, larger houses , and how did they cut those stones out from the Bottom ? there is No way , any human with any Modern tool could saw out those stones from the bottom after it was cut finnished..No way !

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's an insult to our ancestors to claim that Aliens were responsible for building these temples and pyramids without evidence to backup such wild claims. The Aztecs and Mayans also used huge stones when constructing their temples and pyramids and the carvings and statues that adorn these buildings are truly impressive works of art. Most ancient methods of building and the techniques they used are simply forgotten or destroyed.

I'm not completely excluding the possibility that Aliens posing as Gods were somehow involved, but if they were, then where is the evidence, especially when you take into consideration the number of different ancient civilizations who built temples and pyramids, yet the only evidence we have, if you can even call it evidence, are mythical stories and poor translations taken from the Sumerian texts by authors such as Zecharia Sitchin. Just look at what modern humans have achieved in such a short period of time. Is it really so hard to believe that our ancestors really did build these amazing monuments.

www.archaeologyonline.net...
www.squidoo.com...
jaydambrosio.tripod.com...

Ancient Mesopotamia

Angkor Wat Temple, Cambodia

Who Killed The Maya?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree with ChemBreather on this one... there is not way that our ancestors build such huge temples and stuff. Yes the technoogy could have been lost but how? You would think that the ability to make structors out of blocks that were several tons you would forget how to do so. Also if they mastered how to do it then why not make all building like that....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Not to throw off on EnKi, but it seems to me that Ninhursag did all the work (typical! lol). As far as I can tell there aren't any Sumerian or Babylonian texts that tell us what happened to EnKi in the end, are there? I'd love to be wrong! Without those or some other hard evidence, any modern theories are sheer conjecture in my book.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddacunha

Oh thank you! No, you are not. I have zero understanding of his mass following and appeal on this site.

He made so many false predictions--sorry, probabilities. He basically rips off the original Star Trek, Al Bielak, Phil Schneider, and Stewart Swerdlow (all of whom have been debunked), he makes wild claims and then hides for a few years when they don't happen...

Nothing he says makes any logical sense. He says the Christian God never exists and that all the proof was manufactured, but expects us to believe that he's contacted by an 8 mile long mothership with holodeck like on STTNG with zero evidence either. The pendulum swings both ways, guy.

I could go on...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

I like listen to the man, I like fiction too, maybe why

But he should be able to get atleast one peice of evidence after all those 'contacts', but...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticSky
Not to throw off on EnKi, but it seems to me that Ninhursag did all the work (typical! lol). As far as I can tell there aren't any Sumerian or Babylonian texts that tell us what happened to EnKi in the end, are there? I'd love to be wrong! Without those or some other hard evidence, any modern theories are sheer conjecture in my book.

I dont know if you know this or not, I dont even know if it is true, but, the UsMc supposedly recovered some stone tablets in Iraq, you should google that if your into writing a book on the subject..

[edit on 13/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join