It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice Moving Investment to a Gold Prescious Metal Funds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
CEF/GTU are closed-end funds. Though exchange traded , they're not to be confused with ETF's. As a matter of fact , negative [etf] sentiment has inspired a rash of cross-overs , GLD/SLV - to - CEF/GTU.

As a result of increased demand , CEF/GTU shares consistently trade at a premium to NAV , topping 30% on occasion 09. Regardless , a skillful broker can steer an investor to an appropriate entry.

Another fund I should throw-out there for consideration is Eric Sprott's new Sprott Gold Bullion Fund.

Tongue in cheek from Chris Powell/Gata....

Sprott launches gold bullion fund

**John Embry , now winding-down his career , is still listed as chief investment strategist for Sprott Asset Management LP. These are knowledgeable people.**

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
The ETF's this person above mentions aren't bad but they won't track the metals themselves 100%. Not bad options, but they are not up near what actual gold is, nor will they ever be.

I do not like the RBC that much anyway, have history there.

Yeah I kind of like that idea of the Central Gold Trust. I just want somewhere to park it and not worry about it, and I am tired of paper instruments like bonds and all this paper. I want something more tangible.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Another fund I should throw-out there for consideration is Eric Sprott's new Sprott Gold Bullion Fund.

I like this idea of all Gold Bullion. Especially if the Anunnaki come back and decide they want to take gold with them. :-) Here is hoping. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I like this idea of all Gold Bullion. Especially if the Anunnaki come back and decide they want to take gold with them. :-) Here is hoping. LOL

Who knows ? There may be some wisdom in that statement SoulOrb.

Ever read this little ditty by Robert Kiyosaki ?

One day while showing rich dad pictures of my travels, I began to realize something I had not noticed before. While showing rich dad pictures of ancient mines in China, Vietnam, and in South America, I realized that the mines looked exactly the same. It did not make any difference if one mine was in China or one in Peru. The picture was virtually the same. It was dawning on me that humans have been burrowing little holes in the ground in search of gold for thousands of years in very remote parts of the world. Without any outside communication, humans instinctively have been drawn to gold. Humans have sought it, valued it, and almost worshiped it. No one got on the phone and told them to look for it. No one told them it was valuable. No one told them to treasure it. For thousands of years, humans have instinctively known that gold was special. Looking at my colored photos, I began to sense that there was more to human’s fascination with gold than I had been aware of.....

“So what is puzzling you about those pictures?” he asked.

I thought for a while before replying. “My pictures come from very remote parts of the world. Yet the pictures look the same. These mines, these tiny holes in the ground are thousands of years old.” I said slowly. “This means that human beings have been searching for gold without anyone telling them that it was a precious metal. All over the world, humans have dug for gold.

Full Text

Wishing you luck in whatever decisions you ultimately make SO

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

So OBE1 tell me.. If I do buy Gold Bullion WILL it really improve my standings with shape shifting lizard peoples?

All I gots is silver brother.. I don't want to be caught with my pants down when the Lizards come..

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
All I gots is silver brother..

No Stargate for you!

Brown Dwarf Express Bruddah

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Due to the politics and over moderation of this board with no appeal system and how moderators are possibly doing things even behind the owners backs, I am no longer supporting this board.

If you respond to anything I have written I will never see it. Best of luck in the future, it is what you make of it, and you should thank those members and moderators who have given you exactly what you wanted, one less opinion from my of the Star Seeds who have been kicked from this board without proper reason, and foolishness.

SoulOrb Out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join