It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How YOU can rewrite the Health Care Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If representatives weren't secure in their belief in re-election, they'd have taken note long ago of what the citizenry really needs and wants in health care reform.

Will Obama listen? No, he knows more than you - he has a degree, from Harvard.

If you recall, Obama sent Congress (no doubt based in part on Hillary's experience-based advice) only an OUTLINE for health care "reform," leaving it to the Democrats to carry the weight and take (ultimately) the fall.

I can hear it now: "Look what they've done to my plan!"

If this bill fails to pass, he can step back from the mess and blame it on others.

Fully in keeping with Obama's inclination to point to others for his failures.

Who will be the scapegoat for "Cap and Trade?" For 'stimulus', the deficit, Copenhagen, the DPRK, Afghanistan and Iran?

Whoever touched "it" last (before him).

jw

[edit to add s and f]

[edit on 12-8-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have an idea, instead of being PO'd about his "snitch on your neighbors program" why don't we use to our advantage and send what we want to see in Health Care reform to through that?

We could pose it in a question fashion then at the end of the e-mail say something witty, like? If this isn't in there then is should be. Or something like that.

That is my suggestion. I saw we should clog up all holes that he has left open and take advantage of them.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Superlative idea! Turn the firehoses back on them?

You realize you'd be open to tagging as a DHS-defined "right-wing extremist" and subject to surveillance, if not open suppression, don't you?

I'd use a new email service and public computer if I were you.

Great idea, though. I'm going to the library tonight, I promise.

jw

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

By the way, did you know that the House has also moved the "Cap and Trade" legislation on to the Senate?

No one was looking, but it's up on the agenda for the Senate to consider.
Link to thread on Cap and Trade Bill, passed by House:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe they thought that no one would notice this HUGE TAX BILL with attention diverted to 'health care reform.'

I'd take a look, if I were you.
(makes you feel like a juggler, the way Congress is pushing the Obama agenda, doesn't it?)

jw

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

If this bill fails to pass, he can step back from the mess and blame it on others.

Yes, he absolutely will, and here is why.
Obama, as I said is a narcissist. Narcissism is a form of borderline personality disorder. One of the key traits of those with borderline personality disorders is their inability to take responsibility for their actions, and the resulting trait that they ALWAYS blame others for their problems:

Those with Borderline Personality Disorder tend to blame others for their problems and how they feel. Borderlines as a means of protecting themselves from the unrecognized and/or unconscious pain of the core wound of abandonment project their thoughts and feelings onto others. This makes everything seem to the borderline as if what is coming from or being done by him or her is actually coming from or being said or done by the non borderline. It can be confusing for those with BPD and crazy-making for non borderlines. It leads to what I refer to as the blame game - a game that nobody actually has a chance of winning. A game that hurts all involved in the dynamic of borderline blame.

www.borderlinepersonality.ca...

Remember that Obama was abandoned by his original parents.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It appears that it is starting to work:

news.yahoo.com...

White House appears ready to drop 'public option

Bowing to Republican pressure and an uneasy public, President Barack Obama's administration signaled Sunday it is ready to abandon the idea of giving Americans the option of government-run insurance as part of a new health care system.

Facing mounting opposition to the overhaul, administration officials left open the chance for a compromise with Republicans that would include health insurance cooperatives instead of a government-run plan. Such a concession probably would enrage Obama's liberal supporters but could deliver a much-needed victory on a top domestic priority opposed by GOP lawmakers.

Officials from both political parties reached across the aisle in an effort to find compromises on proposals they left behind when they returned to their districts for an August recess. Obama had wanted the government to run a health insurance organization to help cover the nation's almost 50 million uninsured, but didn't include it as one of his core principles of reform.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that government alternative to private health insurance is "not the essential element" of the administration's health care overhaul. The White House would be open to co-ops, she said, a sign that Democrats want a compromise so they can declare a victory.

Once you understand what makes a narcissist tick, you can begin to pull his chain.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Puts the 'ball' back in his court. What a tug of war now as obamites insist on "public option" and realists resist.

He can step back and watch the fight, then either take credit or decry others' failure to follow his leadership.

Sort of confirms the "analysis."

Some more.

Again.

jw

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, This health care bill is the smoke and mirrors/slight of hand that Rambo Emanuel warned us about. The administration has seen the angst and anger and has started to use this against us.

While everybody is focused on this bill, the crooks behind the scenes are really damaging the rest of our freedoms. They are putting in place individuals that are devout Communists and Anarchists. The new czars, the Jones Boys One the anarchist, the other the former second founder of the Weather Underground, partner to Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn. Appointing Bernake for second term. Screwing our intelligence agencies with circus like criminal investigations that will go no where and if they do will cripple us in all future endeavors by telling our enemies how we work and gather intelligence.

It's plain to see that this administration has no regard for the letter of the law or our Constitution. It's the full court press that Nikita Khrushchev warned us would happen!

These two men and several others surrounding the Obeyme group of the same mind set wrote the original 'Stimulus Bill' and the language in this health care bill. When those that wish us harm are writing our basic laws to live by or die by it's time to wake the hell up and learn what it is we are facing!

Sorry Professor if this is derailing your post but it's important to know how far we have gone off track!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok, just spent 3 days thinking about health care.

Yes, Universal Health Care is a must.

I recommend establishing a new government entity akin to Military Medical delivery system.
with doctors being paid via time in service and rank. nurses ranks the same.
* after treatment performance of services and resolution of illness would be gradable by the recepiant and the doctors track record and comments should be public. all deaths should be reviewed by fellow citizens that has been severed. In essences, as a person who used the services you are obligated in assisting fellow citizens with the service. Volunteer, maintenance etc. what ever your forte is.

I would eliminate Crimical or wrongful medical deaths. Doctors & Lawyers dont mix...
I would not eliminate Private MD's, if they want to open shop, and the individual wants to pay out of his pocket then thats a decision one must make. and if insurance companies want to sell insurance for health, would be for private sector only.

But having Govt run a system of Health, Come On... who are they kidding... they cant even balance their own check book. without doing another 911.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join