It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu- Fourth Horseman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is something to think about as I have been thinking about it for some time. It could be very possible that the three seals in Revelation have already been opened. The third seal was a global economic collpase and that started happening in October 2008. So we could be already in the tribulation period. If the tribulation is supposed to last 7 years and there are 7 seals that would average one seal opening per year. The third seal probably opened in October 2008 so one year from that would be the fourth seal in October 2009. The fourth seal is death by disease, famine and war. The Swine flu is supposed to be a pandemic right around that time and a war with Iran or North Korea is right on the horizon. The next seal then would be opened in October 2010 this is the beheadings of those who follow the words of Christ, antichrist will be revealed. I believe he is already in power but will be known to be the antichrist at this time. This is also the mid tribulation period. Does this make sense to you? It does me. Lets go on. Then you have the 6th seal which would be opened in October 2011 and that is when there is a great earthquake, moon becomes as blood and the sun is blackened, the antichrist sets himself up in the temple and declares himself as God and the people are raptured. Are you following me so far? Then comes the seventh seal which will happen at the end of 2012, the dreaded doom date. The followers of the antichrist are finally distroyed and Jesus sets up his kingdom on earth. Notice the dates and how they fall. Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
....... antichrist will be revealed. I believe he is already in power but will be known to be the antichrist at this time.

Care to share thoughts on who 'he' may be???

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
....... antichrist will be revealed. I believe he is already in power but will be known to be the antichrist at this time.

Care to share thoughts on who 'he' may be???

Baraq v ubama I think .. some thing along those lines ..
I just saw an youtube about it.. cant find it , scary shait !!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I truly don't know what to think anymore. I guess this could be possible. . . but I don't think we are that far in yet. Just my opinion....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2:1

says that the rapture will not happen until there is a turning away and the man of evil appears. In Revelation, it says that the rapture will not take place until around the opening of the seventh seal. This is further proof that we are already in the tribulation period and the man of evil is already here.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

My friend you post should be in the Religious conspiracies forum, while your op is very interesting, it has nothing to do with pandemic but religious ideology.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry for the confusion. That is what happens when I try to get my ideas out fast. Here is a summary of my theory of the seven seals and the dates in which they fall:

Fall 2006- First Seal (Conquering and to Conquer)

Fall 2007- Second Seal (Peace taken from earth)

Fall 2008- Third Seal (Economic Collapse)Stock market crash in October?

Fall 2009- Fourth Seal (death by disease, famine and war) Swine Flu?

Fall 2011- Sixth Seal (Great Earthquake, antichrist revealed, stars fall from the heavens) The rapture takes place

Fall 2012- 7th Seal (Destruction of antichrist and his followers, jesus sets up his kingdom) 2012 end of world prophecy, Nuclear war?

Notice I seperated with a line all that has happened or is about to happen

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum, welcome to move it if needed.

new topics

top topics

join