It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TYRANNY/ LIBERTY & TOWNHALLS (My Letter to the Masses)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Greetings. I feel it is our duty and obligation to continue to lead our communities toward the message of liberty at this time.

The town hall meetings that are taking place need to be explained to any and all constituents. They are further dividing the american people through the false left/right paradigm.

Sure they are letting you speak, but do not think they are actually going to do anything. The make whatever decisions they want to make. I remind you, there were no town hall shake ups over other decisions made such as the patriot act and stimulus package.

As a representative for liberty and freedom, I caution anyone out there about these town hall meetings. They seem to be a staged mockery against the American people.

Now is the time, we are ever so close. Both democrats and republicans are upset and tuning into what is truly wrong with our country. The monetary policy set forth by off shore bankers and the federal reserve. Everyday more and more americans are understanding that our money is created out of thin air and no one on the federal reserve board can even be held accountable for what they are doing with our money.

People need us now more than ever! We need them as well, this is what we have been waiting for. Please inform your communities about HR 1207, the bill to audit the federal reserve. We are on the brink of real change and I hope you all realize that.

Keep up the message of hope and freedom. We have planted the seed, and now we must help it grow.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

1207 would be a good starting point. We also need to press for laws to deny lobbiests access to our legislature. Lobbiest have had control over our law making system for many years. It is time to make lobbying congress illegal. Give the people back the power!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

yeah

I've tried.

There are about 20 people on these boards that care.

Apparently arguing over a 2 trillion dollar hostile take over of our medical industry is more disturbing to them than the fact the private Federal Reserve Bank has walked off with 23.7 trillion of the nations wealth.

I fear that hope is lost in this regard if the people at the town halls are not already screaming for the bankers heads.

I haven't seen much of this at all.

That, or the press is doing a damn fine job of keeping it under wraps.

link   
Yes sir. That is another key point. We need to eliminate special interest groups, leeches and rats.

They feed off of the peoples freedom

link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I agree. There should be a office set up that allows corporations, and special interests to contact the government with proposals. I do see a need for business to lobby for law changes, just not to the extent that makes them more the focus over the people. The records from these offices are public information so that citizens may see what requests are given by interest groups. Congress may look through these requests but may not be contacted by anyone representing a corporation or special interest matter. The people should have unrestrained access to their congress again.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes sir. That is another key point. We need to eliminate special interest groups, leeches and rats.

They feed off of the peoples freedom

top topics

join