It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Is Indeed Detailed In Bible Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The Day the Earth Stands Still

One of the things that are going to shake the world before the coming of Christ at Armageddon is going to be "the day the earth stands still." This is something that is virtually untaught because not many realize that it is in the Bible. But, I happen to believe that this will happen and that it will be one of the very events that will cause Americans to come to Christ by the millions. When will these happen?
During the tribulation, right after the middle when the anti-Christ declares himself to be God. The anti-Christ will began a murderous spree to kill as many Christians and Jews possible. It is during this time that God will begin to pour out seven measures of wrath upon him and the nations that are in unison with him. He will only be given a fourth part of the earth rather than the whole world, as many believe. During this time, God will make it very difficult for him and his armies with different things that will create a certain amount of havoc for him.
When reading about the seven trumpets and seven vials of wrath most people believe that they are in a separate time frame whereas in reality they occur exactly at the same time. For example: the first trumpet and the first vial of wrath are a single event that happens at the same. It gives us two sides to the picture revealing what happens to the nations of the anti-Christ. For times sake I won't go into all of the details with each one of these but will give an example of what I am talking about.
Revelation 8:7: The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. Revelation 16: 2: And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Above we have two scriptures one about the 1st trumpet, the other about the 1st vial of wrath. These are the same event only shown to us from two different perspectives. The same way that the four gospels tell the same story only from four different views. We are looking at God's wrath on the anti-Christ and his nations not the whole world.
The first trumpet says that hail and fire will fall upon the earth. This is in the nations of the anti-Christ and a third part of his trees and grass will be burned up. The 1st vial of wrath says that grievous sores will fall on the people that have the mark of the beast. The grievous sores are caused by this burning hail that falls on them. In the 1st trumpet it says that the hail is mingled with blood. The blood we see is caused by the hail that falls on these people. They will be cut and burned by this hail, which will cause sores as from a burn. These two scriptures together give us an account of the event that will take place as God begins to deal with the anti-Christ and his nations.
The second trumpet and second vial of wrath speaks of the sea and blood caused by an event that will fall on the anti-Christ.
The third trumpet and third vial of wrath speaks of the rivers and fountains being turned into blood, which again will be a measure of God's wrath on the anti-Christ and his people. He gives them blood to drink because of their killing of Christians and Jews in that part of the world. All seven trumpets and vials of wrath put together make up only seven events rather than fourteen. Put together they reveal these mysteries in a greater measure for our understanding today.
The fourth trumpet and fourth vial of wrath will give us an unexpected view of an event that is going to shake the world. It will not only shake the world but will shake the Church as well. The earth is going to stand still!
Revelation 8:12: And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. Revelation 16:8: And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9: And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Causing the sun to shine directly over the capitol of the anti-Christ will cause this event because God will pour out his wrath on the anti-Christ and his nations in the Middle East. This will cause intense heat, without the sun going down at night to cool the earth it will become unbearably hot. On the other side of the Earth in America it will be dark for as long as this event happens. It will be come cold because of the same reason the anti-Christ becomes hot. The sun warms the earth during the day. If the sun doesn't shine on part of the earth it will become cold. This will cause clouds, rain and snow on that side of the earth. This will block out the view of the moon and the stars. The fact that the earth doesn't rotate will keep the sun from view.
What is interesting to me is that the Bible doesn't ever use terms like seven-eighths or anything that would be in between a 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 or 3/4ths. So it will always use a number that is safe to say use. The earth is strange in this sense: when the sun is shining on one side of the earth we do not have 1/2 darkness and 1/2 light. The reason for this is because of the earth's atmosphere. The sun reflects on the atmosphere and causes what we call dawn in the morning or twilight at evening. There is always more light shining on the earth than darkness all of the time. Since God could not say that 1/2 of the earth would be in darkness He used the next lowest number and said that a third would be, which is true, at least a third will be in darkness. We won't be able to see the moon or stars because of the clouds. The anti-Christ and his nations will suffer severely under this intense heat yet they will only curse God rather than repent. The reason they don't repent is because they have taken the mark of the beast, which is a form of blaspheming the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Spirit will not draw them to repentance.

Source

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
While "2012" the date isn't mentioned, the effects of 2012 - are.

In order to do a complete physical pole reversal, the earth would have to come to a complete stop.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Earthquake Increase: 5.0 + Quakes These are the reported earthquakes so far for the month of August 2009:

Update time = Wed Aug 12 17:34:40 UTC 2009

5.5 2009/08/12 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

5.5 2009/08/11 MYANMAR-INDIA BORDER REGION

6.4 2009/08/10 NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

7.6 2009/08/10 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION

5.6 2009/08/10 NEAR NORTH COAST OF NEW GUINEA, P.N.G.

5.2 2009/08/10 SOUTH OF THE KERMADEC ISLANDS

5.0 2009/08/10 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

6.6 2009/08/10 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

7.1 2009/08/09 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

5.4 2009/08/09 NEW IRELAND REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

5.0 2009/08/09 XINJIANG-XIZANG BORDER REGION

5.0 2009/08/08 SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS

5.4 2009/08/07 SOLOMON ISLANDS

5.1 2009/08/07 FIJI REGION

5.0 2009/08/05 OFF THE SOUTH COAST OF AUSTRALIA

Source

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well the First Vial of Wrath apparently is the " sore" that befall all whom took the mark correct?

Well get this. The RFID implants that everyone is talking about being the real "mark of the beast", guess what they do?

They caused cancer in surrounding tissue in lab tests on rodents. Yep you heard it right. Cancer in the surrounding tissues.

There is your "sore" that befalls all of the people whom took the mark of the beast.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Well the First Vial of Wrath apparently is the " sore" that befall all whom took the mark correct?

Well get this. The RFID implants that everyone is talking about being the real "mark of the beast", guess what they do?

They caused cancer in surrounding tissue in lab tests on rodents. Yep you heard it right. Cancer in the surrounding tissues.

There is your "sore" that befalls all of the people whom took the mark of the beast.

Thats one theory, I have heard that the morgellons sufferors are the 144.000 chosen one, so alot is possible..

What trump is the Beast from the pit, Rev.9/11 , the cloverfield movie etc..?? Thump four is related to the Sun isnt it ? 'the fourth angel poored his bowl onto the sun, and it could scourge every human on the planet' and isnt there a passage saying ' out of the ashes came the new man' ??

I just must add this Lloyd Pye clip, it is an classic.
This man goes on Fox and say this stuff !
Hats off to Pye !

[edit on 12/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I"ve heard that too - I've also heard different accounts or opinions rather of what the actual 'mark' will be.

My jury is out on that one - it would seem it would be, from what the Bible says, the RFID chip.

But I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
But the Bible, especially Revelation and Daniel, seem to detail things out fairly clear even written in the parables.

The Bible speaks of the earth standing still - in a round about way so I'm thinking that would have to be referring to what happens when the pole shift caps out.

Another part in there talks about an earthquake the likes that no man has seen nor ever will.

What other catastrophic event but a complete pole shift could bring on an earthquake of that magnitude.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Don't forget the documented cases of dogs and cats that have developed cancerous tumors due to the i.d. chip under their skin.

Here

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Pye video guy seems to be tossing a third option out there regarding how mankind came to be.

Creation
Evolution
Planet X mankind

I personally and wholeheartedly believe that God created us, the universe, everything.

I also think - after viewing this photo
that God did not waste an entire universe on just us - earth/mankind.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow, star and flag. That was a great post. I like most thought they would happen separately. It could very well be that the trumpets, viles, and bowl of wrath will happen at the same time. I believe I got those three correct.

I just wonder how fast every thing is going to happen once it all starts. I do remember a verse that says if God didn't shorten the days even the elect will be deceived. Now I wonder if that pertains to the days actually getting shorter, or he will shorten the time between breaking the seals and pouring out his wrath.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yes they all explain the same event. I agree there.

Do not see anything that says 2012 though.

For all we know, this mark may be supernatural. Those awed by the beast are marked. Could be a chip. I still think all these cameras at stoplights will someday be used to detect when someone drives by without that mark, so I lean towards a chip. Travel will be impossible without it.

Crazy crazy times. It is coming though. Just look at the state of mankind.
Everyone trying to scam everyone from high up in the government to ebay.
This is a generation of entitlement. People think they have the rite to what
everyone else has , and does not want to work for it, nor respect those that
have worked for it.

It will get so bad, and this leader is going to again promise people they can have something for nothing, and solve all their problems ( sound familiar? ).
The younger generation is already being conditioned for that.

They will destroy so they can promise you to fix it, for your loyalty. That which was stolen from you in the first place.

I think a lot of people in this generation are ready for the mark . It is already in their hearts.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I believe you are correct that many are ready for the mark of the beast. Very sad. Major paraphrase, God even asks if he will find anyone with a heart towards him when Jesus returns.

I haven't seen anything about 2012 in the Bible either. Maybe there is a Bible code on it. Here is something else that points to everything being very close at hand is the Papal Prophecy. Remember the Bible says a prophet is someone who predicts the future, and everything he/she predicts comes to pass 100%.

I first heard about this from my mom. She was a Catholic at the time, and actually had the chance to visit Rome and the Vatican when she was in the military stationed over seas. She once told me she stood in a place where there were pictures of all the Popes, but there were a number of empty frames for future popes. She told me that these were put up because a monk sometime in 1139 gave a prophecy of all the future Popes.

This prophecy gave some identifying details of where they would come from, and what their reign would be like. I googled the information. From what I found out is that the monk was right on all the Popes to the last one who died. People are waiting to see with the current Pope, but where he came from is correct.

The current Pope is suppose to be the one before the last Pope. He is suppose to hold the shortest time as Pope. The Pope that is in place now almost didn't get elected as Pope due to health issues, and that the fact that he is one of the oldest if not the oldest Pope to take office.

The scary part is the next Pope is to be the last Pope.

Petrus Romanus ... (In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)
source - www.biblebelievers.org.au... Much of that sounds like it is out of the book of Revelations, the tribulations, destruction of the city on seven hills, and the judge- Jesus come back to judge the people.

This site bibleprobe.com... somehow links the Prophecy to 2012, but am still not exactly sure how. If this prophecy is true, and the current Pope's reign is short lived, something could very well happen in 2012. I know many pastors who have said that we are living in or near the end times. The technology is in place for the mark of the beast to happen. If the global economy and events get much worse, people will be looking for someone who has the answer to the problems.

I would like to believe we still have more time left before the things in Revelations starts to happen. I'm not so sure any more. I know I have accepted Jesus as my lord and savior, but I'm not sure if I really want to be around for the persecution. Some believe we will be raptured out, and some believe we will have to live through it one way or another. I'm not sure exactly what to believe anymore. I know I don't look forward to going through the end times with the persecution, more than likely torture, and death.

Peace, we still have a little time yet to do God's work where and when we can. We still have a little time to enjoy life if/while we can.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How is any of that related to 2012?

Why not interpret it as 2019 or 2100?

Where does it reference 2012 exactly?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This may be a little off track from the original post, but I would like to
explain to you what the 144,000 are all about.

First let me say that this is something that I and other Christians believe.
If you don't believe any of this, then so be it. And please don't attack me
for what I believe in.

After the Rapture, and all the dust has settled so to speak, will begin a
seven year period called the Tribulation. During that time, there will be
144,000 Jewish Evangelicals who will go throughout the earth to teach
the people left here to convert to Christianity.

These Evangelicals will be Jewish men who have also converted to
Christianity. There will be 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.
12 X 12,000 = 144,000. They will be harshly presecuted by the
AntiChrist.

It has nothing to do with any of them having Morgellons disease. I can
say a lot more, but I will leave it at that for now. If you have any questions
about any of this U2U me and I will be glad to help you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I agree that the trumpets and the bowls are describing the same kinds of thing. What you haven't noticed, I think, is that the bowl normally makes things worse. For example, look at the sea, which is "one-third blood" under the trumpets, and "like the blood of a dead man" under the bowls. I take it that the bowls are bringing to completion what was started under the trumpets.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thread is a waste of space.

The title claims that there is proof of 2012 being mentioned in Biblical prophecy, but the OP doesn't so much as quote a single verse. It's just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo with no factual or scriptural basis whatsoever.

Why bother? Just so you can get a few stars?

PEOPLE: Don't start a thread unless you have something useful or relevant to say, and for the record, your title should actually represent what's in the content of your post.

I hate this stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

The Day the Earth Stands Still

One of the things that are going to shake the world before the coming of Christ at Armageddon is going to be "the day the earth stands still."

Can you give me the biblical reference for this...
...I can't seem to find it.

I am qualified to read/translate Koine Greek and would like to examine the meaning in the original language.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

While "2012" the date isn't mentioned, the effects of 2012 - are.

Yeah exactly. You know that day will come, but it has nothing to do with 2012.

new topics

top topics

join