It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Population - 7 Billion!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Oh, I'm not trying to disprove you. I was only wanting to point out it is more hype, than anything. I full on believe the Swine Flu will go down in history with infamy, but not from what's out now. It'll be what's coming out via vaccines, or other released means.

By most standards the swine flu is running 'wild' in Mexico, but it's not killing people. So, when it suddenly mutates in the States this fall, I at least will wonder why it went deadly.

Remember the first one was a combination of 5 viruses. If the PTB can sell that jazz, and people buy it, then whose gonna question it when it recombines with Ebola, or HIV...............

Considering that not many have questioned it now, I don't think that is a far cry.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

True. I thought about that with a viral weapon. If TPTB are going to release the most powerful viral weapon, my guess is it would be an airborne one...then how would they avoid becoming infected? Underground bunkers? LOL!

I see how they can avoid AIDS, for obvious reasons.

What about swine flu though? There are even news stories that it could come back at 10000000%. Maybe they are telling us right to our faces what they will be doing?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

na, swine flu won't nova, scientists say it's only a matter of time before we have a rapid global pandemic so every time a new virulent disease pops up, and they will, the media will run around screaming about the sky falling in.

if anything, this is a desensitization technique by the PTB, so that when a nova virus pops up, you'll just ignore the good advice. or, swine flu was an attempt to spark some racial violence in the southern states. flu is way too prone to mutation to releace it as a biological weapon.

reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

easier to just set us against each other for ethnic cleansing, starve us and let the usuals, collera, diphtheria and starvation do their usual.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We can already make viruses that only attack people with certain genetic traits...I don't know if we have made viruses that can't mutate though which would be the biggest worry.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Good. Let's keep growing so we can piss off the ex-Elites even more!

If there's anything they hate, it's more of the unwashed masses. But, what are they gonna do when they're outnumbered by the masses?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

True. Eventually, if there are enough people against it, then their plan cannot be executed right?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAntiHero420
reply to post by audas

There is no population problem, it's just a theory. There is however a property ownership "problem", there isn't enough available property to go around. With all the forclosures it shouldn't be a "problem" for too much longer. We could house the entire world popultaion on one small continent (Austalia), then we have the rest of the world to grow food and such. That however is a sad thought.

Considering that the total world population is just under 7,000,000,000. the total land of Australia is 7,682,300 sq km. Thats 911 people to one square kilometer, now thats seems like alot but considering there is 600+ residents in my apartment complex that is no bigger then a football field.
There is no over population problem, just a leadership problem.

Census
Australia

[edit on 8/6/2009 by TheAntiHero420]

From a different thread I posted in,but it seems to fit well here.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seems to me world over-population is a problem, a big problem that's growing and will be out of control if not in some areas already.

It would seem fresh water supply being the indicator, look what's being reported out of India now. It takes water, lots of water to grow abundant crops.
The more people, the more crops needed, the more crops grown the more water needed. The more water used continually, the less water available...

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join